Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

female warrior stat points

This is a discussion on female warrior stat points within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness my bet is there are a lot of women who would beat the crap outta you ...
Page: 3

Hey cutie Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    my bet is there are a lot of women who would beat the crap outta you all. Seen as 70% of you are like 15 year old geeks, with a big lard asses. Maybe you shouldnt sterotype women as weak huh????

i doubt she could beat me up.
    trust me man, trust me on this

Quote Originally Posted by crackurbak View Post
    i doubt she could beat me up.
    trust me man, trust me on this
    there is a difference between this .... "girl" and the chick ingame at ko. the chick in ko... is a chick.
    wrong quote, ment the pic XD sry mac XD

I remember Cecilia was a good warrior back in KE and was a female war with female stats. Even got first 70.

guys this is the way it was in KO and KE, it was changed when ROFD came out just live with it.

speedkill

tbh i dont see how this would hurt anyone? what's with all the sexism?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

This is completely game breaking, we must stop whatever we are doing and fix this issue at once!

(No, not really)

i agree with superghost.. this isnt an important issue beacuse u can always go barbarian if u want full stats (yes mini male warrior has 10 less stats too, same goes with female assasin) there are many more important things to work on..

guys leave the gms alone.. get something else to do than just whine about everything u face up with.

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    my bet is there are a lot of women who would beat the crap outta you all. Seen as 70% of you are like 15 year old geeks, with a big lard asses. Maybe you shouldnt sterotype women as weak huh????

wakala >_< . dudee she's homo :O?

on topic: i doubt they gonna change it, you should make a barbarian then buy a change gender from "PUS" "Money>free"if you want to being a sexier female warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Arca_ View Post
    I remember Cecilia was a good warrior back in KE and was a female war with female stats. Even got first 70.
    yup he was a GG... he was using lycaon build as I said, so female fitted it better

As for that woman... she's a body builder and it doesn't mean that she's strong enough to beat every1 down...
    The thing that's worrying me is her boobs... Boobs are made of fat so they should be way smaller oO

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    yup he was a GG... he was using lycaon build as I said, so female fitted it better

As for that woman... she's a body builder and it doesn't mean that she's strong enough to beat every1 down...
    The thing that's worrying me is her boobs... Boobs are made of fat so they should be way smaller oO
    silicon dude, silicon

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    silicon dude, silicon
    metal boobs? O_O

This isn't an important issue at all :P It was like that back in KE, I don't see any reason to change tbh. And for you sexist people in the topic? Grow up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123