Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Few questions about server

This is a discussion on Few questions about server within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hello there, I did not play BETA, so i want to ask few things. Mabye the answares are somewhere around, ...
Page: 1

Default Few questions about server

Hello there,
    I did not play BETA, so i want to ask few things. Mabye the answares are somewhere around, but i would be glad if someone can answare me.
    You are present this server as Old School KO, so my questions are:

1, Will be there only old KO items and jeverly? or you planing biffrost, krowaz etc.
    2, will be there only unupgradable jeverly? or you want to make it upgradable? (i hope unupgradable)
    3, The skills will works by KO way or KE way?
    3.1, if you change skills to KE than will be also newer skills added?
    4, King system and other new things or just old KO ?
    5, Original KO drop? or KE drop (i mean will be possible to drop CS from lesath, drop rare weapon defence armors, hard way to get shells etc...)
    6, original MYKO mob spawn in locations?
    7, Original MYKO CZ or old USKO CZ ?
    8, KO stats? or KE stats?
    thanks for answares

Quote Originally Posted by tchuddi View Post
    Hello there,
    I did not play BETA, so i want to ask few things. Mabye the answares are somewhere around, but i would be glad if someone can answare me.
    You are present this server as Old School KO, so my questions are:

1, Will be there only old KO items and jeverly? or you planing biffrost, krowaz etc.
    2, will be there only unupgradable jeverly? or you want to make it upgradable? (i hope unupgradable)
    3, The skills will works by KO way or KE way?
    3.1, if you change skills to KE than will be also newer skills added?
    4, King system and other new things or just old KO ?
    5, Original KO drop? or KE drop (i mean will be possible to drop CS from lesath, drop rare weapon defence armors, hard way to get shells etc...)
    6, original MYKO mob spawn in locations?
    7, Original MYKO CZ or old USKO CZ ?
    8, KO stats? or KE stats?
    thanks for answares
    1). Only old items/accecories ( no biffrost,krowaz..etc.. ).
    2). The accecories are going to be upgradable (as long as you get 3 ).
    3). Didn't understand the question but there wont be any new skills, everything is just the same, max lvl 70 skills.
    4). There will be a king system, nothing else apart from that.
    5). Shells are going to be pretty much hard to get since it'll be hard to lvl, so it'll take you some time till you'll be able to kill a DM I guess.
    As for the CS, I am not sure, I think Isiloon will be the only one who drops but not sure although.
    As for the weapon defense armors, there were easy to get in the beta, hopefully they will decrease the drop rate of the defense weapon armors.

6).Yes.
    7).The old usko cz is MYKO's cz if I am not mistaken :P
    It's the oldest cz, the one which you're entering from 6 or 12 , from the sides, not from the hills.
    8).KE stats I think.

I aint sure about 5 and about 8 , most probobly it's the same as I've answered.

Was glad to help you out, have fun buddy.

Cya

they wont use piana/breth...

NervE:
    3> some archer skills was weaker in old KO, also some other skills was a bit different. i dont really remember all changes, but for example minor heal in KO was 100MP = 100 HP and in KE its 100 MP = 60 HP
    7> You are mistaken, the old MYKO (original KO CZ) looks like ardream but there are few differences. Never was used on USKO. anyway thanks

Iam asking all of this because this is pressented as old school KO and i would be really happy if i can find server which would be like old KO

Anyway, i dont like upgradable jeverly. I think it killed KO, because with upgradable jeverly is everything about money. Pointless to play

Thanks for answares

Scythe

minor was changed in ko so it will be 100/60

Quote Originally Posted by tchuddi View Post
    NervE:
    3> some archer skills was weaker in old KO, also some other skills was a bit different. i dont really remember all changes, but for example minor heal in KO was 100MP = 100 HP and in KE its 100 MP = 60 HP
    7> You are mistaken, the old MYKO (original KO CZ) looks like ardream but there are few differences. Never was used on USKO. anyway thanks

Iam asking all of this because this is pressented as old school KO and i would be really happy if i can find server which would be like old KO

Anyway, i dont like upgradable jeverly. I think it killed KO, because with upgradable jeverly is everything about money. Pointless to play

Thanks for answares
    3>Well fine, guess you meant for the lvl 57 warrior skill (like Sword Aura) which wont be in the Ko4lifeKO, as for the rest of the skills, I am apologizing but I have no idea

7>Exacly, this is the same map I meant. somthing like the Adream-Zone but with some differences, this is the CZ map which is going to be used in the Ko4life-KO.

No problem Tchuddi, you're welcome

(p.s : Nice to see you over here hehehe , you wish to know who I am...how come didn't you log into your msn so long... )

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    (p.s : Nice to see you over here hehehe , you wish to know who I am...how come didn't you log into your msn so long... )
    Nice to see you too man

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The base is around KE/KA so most of your answers are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    The base is around KE/KA so most of your answers are there.
    Yea, thanks to me ( a.q ! ) :P

Joke.. :P

Felix, how are you feeling buddy? Is everything okey now?

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    Yea, thanks to me ( a.q ! ) :P

Joke.. :P

Felix, how are you feeling buddy? Is everything okey now?
    Very thoughtfull for you to ask , thank you.....

Actually I am varstly improving. I have been able to come of one of the two types of morphine I have had to take on a daily basis. Physically my new excersise plan has helped me lose 18lb and my cardio is improved. Other areas in my life have improved too which is making me feel much happier and healthier. I'm just taking things at a more steady pace so I do not burn myself out from over doing it with my weights and cardio work outs. I want to lose another 45lb in weight over this year and then I will be at the weight I want to be which is 105-110kg.

Very thoughtfull for you to ask , thank you.....

Actually I am varstly improving. I have been able to come of one of the two types of morphine I have had to take on a daily basis. Physically my new excersise plan has helped me lose 18lb and my cardio is improved. Other areas in my life have improved too which is making me feel much happier and healthier. I'm just taking things at a more steady pace so I do not burn myself out from over doing it with my weights and cardio work outs. I want to lose another 45lb in weight over this year and then I will be at the weight I want to be which is 105-110kg.
    Well, I believe you know what you're doing mate.

Just pay attention to listenning to your medical doctors and NOT harming to your self with lossing too much weight, take care of your weight and be more attentive to your health!

Wishing you the most luck ever and hope you'll recover as fast as possible mate.

/Take care

Now there is a Mrs Felix she is making sure I don't do anything stupid. It's nice to have someone care about me like that. Also she makes sure I get plenty of excersice when ever I stay with her in London.

Now there is a Mrs Felix she is making sure I don't do anything stupid. It's nice to have someone care about me like that. Also she makes sure I get plenty of excersice when ever I stay with her in London.
    Hehehe

Mrs.Felix =)

Nice one dude... well, wishing you the best dude, and lets hope Ko4lifeKO will be released as soon as possible and hope to see you there .

btw, if you got some clan and having a room for me, let me know ( if u will play of course )

I am going to be playing with a few people but I'm just enjoying the socail element of it.

I am going to be playing with a few people but I'm just enjoying the socail element of it.
    you mean that pushing one button over and over again isnt so exciting like before? :-O

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast