A funny suggestion :)

This is a discussion on A funny suggestion :) within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Well, I doubt if you will do it, but I'll give a change to suggest it ^^ Well, I would ...
Page: 1

Greetz

Default A funny suggestion :)

Well, I doubt if you will do it, but I'll give a change to suggest it ^^

Well, I would like to know if you guys mind to make a command of /noticeall every 30 minutes / 1 hour of /count command.

Meanning, know how many people are online every 30 minutes, the real amount of the people .

I'm pretty sure you will say : "there's goin' to be a panel .. etc.. "

Ye, there will, but still , Panel is fine , but having this command either is pretty nice and funny aswell.

Also, for the beta that would be cool =D

What ever, I doubt if you're goin' to make it but hahahaa...a try worth nothing =D

(p.s : it's an easy command which takes a couple minutes to make, especially for your developers guys ).

Thanks in advance, and goodluck in keeping building the server !

-Greetz.

knubbiz

i agree with you. It would be a kinda funny to have sucha command Much easier to see for ur self when there are most ppl online exc. and much easier / more comfortable than have to go to their home page

so it would be quite awesome with that option =) But if it's too much work, it wouldn't rly matter =)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It could be done I guess. It's just a basic GM command to get the number. I will try and write a script on my G15 to keep reminding me every 30 mins.

Greetz

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    It could be done I guess. It's just a basic GM command to get the number. I will try and write a script on my G15 to keep reminding me every 30 mins.
    Yea Kunnibz, of course, if it's would take too long time, so better leave it but actually it shouldn't take too long ^^ as Felix said already.

Anyways Felix, thanks for the fast reply and for thinking about making it

Give a try, and goodluck

-Greetz.

emm.. there was such a thing in 1st day lol :P

Greetz

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    emm.. there was such a thing in 1st day lol :P
    There was, but no an auto one :P

It was me who've pmed Orc_Festo and asked him to make /count and announce in /noticeall how many people are online, he made it manually, and I'm talking about an auto announce

-Greetz.