fx folder

This is a discussion on fx folder within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I just changed the name of fx folder to fx1 for example to turn off animations of the skills to ...
Page: 1

Default fx folder

I just changed the name of fx folder to fx1 for example to turn off animations of the skills to get more fps, but I noticed that most of the skills on mage like burst, impact etc doesn't work and it never happened to me before :<

Cool

dont change it to fx1 it removes all animations ingame..
    Just look for the files and remove them from FX map.
    for example, i had problems with exping at deru/apos lightening my FPS down to 15.. so i removed the lightening effects from fx map.

but with the latest patch, Devile made some changes in fx folder i think and it helped alot!!! i now have decent fps again

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    dont change it to fx1 it removes all animations ingame..
    Just look for the files and remove them from FX map.
    for example, i had problems with exping at deru/apos lightening my FPS down to 15.. so i removed the lightening effects from fx map.

but with the latest patch, Devile made some changes in fx folder i think and it helped alot!!! i now have decent fps again
    yeh but some people like me and Tobol got Ecological computers, means - 100% wood.... Turning off few animations won't help...