Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

To be opened Ko4Life Offical Turks İp Ban ?

This is a discussion on To be opened Ko4Life Offical Turks İp Ban ? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Please Answer my questions If this will not be something we'll be together [No Racism]...
Page: 1

Lord

Default To be opened Ko4Life Offical Turks İp Ban ?

Please Answer my questions

If this will not be something we'll be together [No Racism]

there is no racism involved rofl...its just simple as this...most of the turkish ppl = hack...why ? cous most of the hacks are made by turkish people,and can be found on turkish forums...thats why turks ip has been blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    Please Answer my questions

If this will not be something we'll be together [No Racism]
    Apparently yes.

Turks IP will be blocked once the official ko4life-KO server will be released.

Along with that, the turks will be able to log through Proxy.

Lord

All my Turkish people the same?

I know that we deal with our people hack things like

But I believe I left because of the Turks for usko :S

I did not even use hack

Aperion

Most of the users of server is turks thts why u think turks hack bla bla.. it will be boring without us u ll c if offical certainly block the turk ips

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    most of the turkish ppl = hack...why ? cous most of the hacks are made by turkish people
    /False :P

I got over 230 people in my MSN, got like 2 turk hackers, and around 15-20 Polish and around 15 american hackers .. so no

The point if I am not mistaken, is that sometime ago, TURKs have tried to inject/DDoS ko4life forum (not sure) and since then, the admins of ko4life are cautiousing from those turks.

(Although I am not sure)!

Aperion

ofc turks r dangerous dont u know the history =) but if u r the admin u must protect the server without ban ips should take acuse, sry 4 my english =)

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

speak gooder english until. then we consider maybe

Aperion

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    speak gooder english until. then we consider maybe
    gooder =) english 'until' then u consider ahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Aperion View Post
    hes being sarcastic

Guys this is really no point to discuss, as the admin team said, that this is only theirs decision. They mentioned that like 5 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    there is no racism involved rofl...its just simple as this...most of the turkish ppl = hack...why ? cous most of the hacks are made by turkish people,and can be found on turkish forums...thats why turks ip has been blocked.
    Wrong. The amount of hacktools released in Snoxd/Ko4Hack/Lil chynyse websytes is way more than Turkish releases. Turks are usually cracking the program, and releasing the tool without giving credits. I only remember Czkoxp or whatever it is called as which was made by hilaladam while I play on usko, and pwkoxp nowadays for private servers. I don't know anything else. Maybe it is because I am not into cheating, whoknows.

If ko4life secures their server by releasing an anticheat and encrypts every possible exploit in exe files, these lil cheaters won't be able to do anything unless someone with knowledge decrypts it, or bypasses your anti cheat. As long as you code it yourself, you can simply change the encryption system in few minutes and release a patch to prevent it.

I believe ko4life server won't be another usko. Exping will take time and I doubt someone would be stupid enough to risk his/her account by cheating.

The only problem ko4life may have is DDoS. DDoS protected servers are around 450 euro/a month nowadays with 4 core and 4gb ram. (Sadly, it is a vps and shared by 3)

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aperion View Post
    so glad your dumb im weri weri happyyyyyyyyy

Noxn

The reason why I want the turkish IPs to be banned is simple . . I dont want 100 pms a day saying crappy stuff that I dont understand . Many turks thinks that the game is their nation game and never considers meeting others than turkish people . . If you keeps pm'ing people in turkish it also kinda says, hey, I expect you to be turkish . Turkey has its KO servers, and the english speaking people has their . accept it . No offense though, I know lots of turkish people who are not like that, but the majority is as I descriped .

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

From memory I was under the beliafe there was no block on the KO server. Just no customer support in turkish and no direct access to these forums.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast