Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

General Consensus

This is a discussion on General Consensus within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by AlphaBeta That reminds me i got BUS,DEX High class scroll and 5xNUS,3 opal at Machis in 1,5 ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    That reminds me i got BUS,DEX High class scroll and 5xNUS,3 opal at Machis in 1,5 hour.

EDIT: Both was solo exp with lvl 40+ mage
    i just wanted to throw you a high 5 for how good you are.

Gem drop rate needs to be highered slightly , from lvl 1-55 i got 1 crystal not counting the 2 quest gems.

ps. scrap that eslant boss idea of in cz

Banned

Fact is i got Bronze premium

Kecso

1. im from Slovakia and i never get disconnected i just start my internet radio and thats keeping fluent signals from the other room where is router,so it dont disturbs and dont disconnects me

2. and what if mages get 2x ,3x more exp than anyone else? rogues crying the most but if they get in they are totally silent just to not kick em + rogues said they are EARLY game chars....they will profit from the early stage of server even if one mage is lvl 70 w/o buff a rogue barely lvl 60 can kill him.....w/o buff

xiahou_yuan

mages are meant to exp fast....

Fafama

i agree , Mages - are EXP machine

WHAT IF THEY LVL FAST ? SINS ARE GOOD PK MACHINES

LOL DUDE the person who posted this about mages probably are the ones
    who cant in mage party ... rogue can pk solo , mage cannot
    Priest got buffs , mage dont , warriors are tankers and hard hitters after lvl , mage are not ... here the lvl cap is 70 so let them nova till ppl get higher lvl

Fafama

Quote Originally Posted by Fafama View Post
    i wanna ask u is that mean if the old anti cheat-system detected some of my programs as " cheat " for no reason that i can be unbanned anyhow ? or my fairli lvled character will never be unbanned ?

If some of u need info pls use pm so i can give u enough info for which character we are talking about
    gms? more symbols needed

i agree , Mages - are EXP machine

WHAT IF THEY LVL FAST ? SINS ARE GOOD PK MACHINES

LOL DUDE the person who posted this about mages probably are the ones
    who cant in mage party ... rogue can pk solo , mage cannot
    Priest got buffs , mage dont , warriors are tankers and hard hitters after lvl , mage are not ... here the lvl cap is 70 so let them nova till ppl get higher lvl

Here it comes. No dude, I was the first human sin to get 55. I was most of in harpy party from lvl 46 to lvl 51, but 51-55 was made in melee party.

READY MY FIRST POST AGAIN. Mages ARE supposed to exp fast. BUT not that fast as they are now... If you add 1 apo in the spot, nearly nothing changes for melee groups, but if you double up the harpy spots, mages get 2 times more exp from already best exp/min party in the game.

Fafama

WHO said they are gonna get the harpy slots doubled ?
    We Luring the spots which is dangerous for mages especially for papers ... so we are giving our 5% for each lure as wit worth it and the pro mages survive and some dont .. but u cant die in apostle party can u ?
    Btw i as mage want to make human eslant 40+ as old days , while orcies lvled without getting radided by humans , we were getting pwned so bad.

So i saw nova mages in the 2nd day of the server while i was just 54 lvl , so this is lame !?!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fafama View Post
    i wanna ask u is that mean if the old anti cheat-system detected some of my programs as " cheat " for no reason that i can be unbanned anyhow ? or my fairli lvled character will never be unbanned ?

If some of u need info pls use pm so i can give u enough info for which character we are talking about

WHO said they are gonna get the harpy slots doubled ?
    We Luring the spots which is dangerous for mages especially for papers ... so we are giving our 5% for each lure as wit worth it and the pro mages survive and some dont .. but u cant die in apostle party can u ?
    Btw i as mage want to make human eslant 40+ as old days , while orcies lvled without getting radided by humans , we were getting pwned so bad.

So i saw nova mages in the 2nd day of the server while i was just 54 lvl , so this is lame !?!
    Are you out of mind dude? Am I really offended by kids now?

You currently got 10 harpy per a spawn - its 2 spawns, so now you have 20 harpies to kill.

Back at KE there were 2 spawns of 5 harpy each, so that was only 10. Kill me if I am wrong, but right now, you gain 2 times more exp than you should be getting compared to melee groups, if the spawns were supposed to be like back in KE USKO. I suggested to lower the ammount of harpies by 25% - thats for example:

a) make two spawns of 7 harpies - total of 14
    b) make third spawn and each 5 harpies - total of 15

You would still have shitload of exp and be first 60 out there. But not like you would hit 60 and get nova and sins would barely have 52-53 lvls.

Fafama

listen 1st of all im not a kid , if u r a grow man u shouldnt be offended LOL
    and im not offending anyone.

The lures of harpy spots can't be so easy if u r less mages in a party . SO in the party we need more mages , so that means more ppl in the party , exp goes lower due to members in the party so lower exp.

But otherwise melee grups should not be compared with harpies , becoz lets say apos , u can do apos with 3 or 4 melee at same time killing delay like u r with 8 ppl in the party just attack the same. lol

Its not same with mages , we got time for luring and sticking the lures in a spot then aoe aoe and killing time , while ur spawn spots are known n u just need to z1rr2 or what ever combo u do.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fafama View Post

Who cares if mages can exp fast. They get rocked in cz anyways

Kecso

overconfident.... i hope u will enjoy official server mages wont let u breath

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by :Blaster: View Post
    Are you out of mind dude? Am I really offended by kids now?

You currently got 10 harpy per a spawn - its 2 spawns, so now you have 20 harpies to kill.

Back at KE there were 2 spawns of 5 harpy each, so that was only 10. Kill me if I am wrong, but right now, you gain 2 times more exp than you should be getting compared to melee groups, if the spawns were supposed to be like back in KE USKO. I suggested to lower the ammount of harpies by 25% - thats for example:

a) make two spawns of 7 harpies - total of 14
    b) make third spawn and each 5 harpies - total of 15

You would still have shitload of exp and be first 60 out there. But not like you would hit 60 and get nova and sins would barely have 52-53 lvls.
    eh? u mean the harpy spawns r different now?

btw ke always had 3 spawns of 5 harpies. no idea about the current beta cause haven't seen it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    New server location hopefully california, the 1-2 sec lag delay is killing me.. getting dc'ed every 30mins or so from lightfeet, also my minor stacks upto 8-10 times before it starts healing.
    Server Location cannot be changed due to the legal procedures K2 may take upon this server if its hosted in the same country. Felix explained very well the in first post he ever made about it.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    Gem drop rate should stay the same, Exp rates should be normal and bronze prem should be 30% exp, ROL/ROC/ROM drops from bach, duke, and bishop needs to be reduced.
    Agreed

:Blaster: : I just feel i have to point out something here. In KE on Beramus we did 24/7 Harpy aoe and in CZ there was 2 spots of raven harpy and 3 spots of normal harpy's that were easy to lure if you had good mages.
    So XP is actually low now compared to before. On another note levels is the only benefit mages get in this game so let them keep that.

On another note that idea of not having Eslant actually sounds great. But then more mob spawns need to be added in CZ (Shouldnt be hard as there are alot of open spots) and bosses need to be outside of bowl.
    Also some Apos/Golem spots in Piana bcos sometimes raiders just make it impossible to XP.

Just my 2 cents

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast