Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Is Glitching legal ?

This is a discussion on Is Glitching legal ? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I noticed few players use glitch . For those who doesn't know what glitch means .. it makes u run ...
Page: 1

Fafama

Default Is Glitching legal ?

I noticed few players use glitch . For those who doesn't know what glitch means .. it makes u run faster and reach the enemy before he escapes.

So my question is it Legal or Illegal , didn't asked this question before because in old times glitching was free don't know how it is but i think it shouldn't be legal... waiting for some Admin to answer.

Banned

i think that what u see is just lag...

try to record it and show us what u see..

Cool

what do you think...

not legal ofc

Hey cutie Senior Member

how does it work?

Glitching works fine and from what i can tell from other posts it should be alowed for sure. Rogues dual minor heal was a bug that came from the 2nd or 3rd client while glitching has always been there so it should be just as legal as dual minor healing. I love it when i can catch rogues as BP and slap them over the face.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post
    Glitching works fine and from what i can tell from other posts it should be alowed for sure. Rogues dual minor heal was a bug that came from the 2nd or 3rd client while glitching has always been there so it should be just as legal as dual minor healing. I love it when i can catch rogues as BP and slap them over the face.
    what, dual minor is not a bugg, triple minor is nog a bugg, quad minor is not a bugg.. but using cntrl minor IS a bugg.

Banned

what u talking about?

and what? how can priest can run fast like rogue w/o hacks?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

wow kim i tought you were gg. Found out your a idiot

errr woah wtf? The only glitching I ever heard about on a rogue besides ctrl mh was when u spammed cure or something and it made u run faster to catch up to people running away. Not sure if this is exactly how it's done since I never tried it out, but heard it from people while playing on a PS.

i loled! like srsly

coffiscithur

lol, retard

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

lool first time hearing glitching is legal..

zarotan, u sure you're not __Zoldan__. name sounds ridiculously similar... LOL

jiggling was bannable back in the day..

Fafama

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    i think that what u see is just lag...

try to record it and show us what u see..
    not really i know what is glitch and what is lag .
    there is a sin with empty clan duno what nick name he glitching with acid pots.
    Pamelita also glitches and many more but forgotten their nick names.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I swear to god, if its legal, ill host a sexy male panty party at my house. Messor is an exeption, coz shes hot.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast