Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is Glitching legal ?

This is a discussion on Is Glitching legal ? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by stevenFTW jiggling was bannable back in the day.. Yup, i'm pretty sure it's gonna be bannable here ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    jiggling was bannable back in the day..

Yup, i'm pretty sure it's gonna be bannable here too.

only rogues are supossed to have lightfeet, not all classes.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

glitching iswhen u spam a kill ( lets say malice ) and press W ... then u run faster ( in my oppinion its a bug and needs to be banable )
    or just 3 days ban^^

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

inb4ban

/890

Glitchin was illegal but everybody was doing it dunno now its privet servers rulls may change depends to the owner ^^

haha i love watching how you people react to a post like that... Yes Glitching has been bannable on most servers and yes it should be here.. I was trying to get my point accross here that in the 1st KO client you could not dual minor heal (you could put minor heal 2 places on the skill bar but only 1 worked at a time) the dual minor heal bug happend with the same client that also made combo possibble. So with the rogues having dual minor i figured id go on a lim and suggest other classes get a benefit as well and light feet speed sounds good.

"glitching" was originally called "jingling", in MYKO it was legal and even thought to be a "part of a players skill"

in USKO it was fixed (and considered bannable), and you could actually jingle in many ways

search for some old LordFoivord pk movies on youtube to see what it looks like :P

and btw...its a bug (a bad one), and it shouldnt be legal

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post
    haha i love watching how you people react to a post like that... Yes Glitching has been bannable on most servers and yes it should be here.. I was trying to get my point accross here that in the 1st KO client you could not dual minor heal (you could put minor heal 2 places on the skill bar but only 1 worked at a time) the dual minor heal bug happend with the same client that also made combo possibble. So with the rogues having dual minor i figured id go on a lim and suggest other classes get a benefit as well and light feet speed sounds good.
    having 1920 heal on warrior sounds cool too.

you are sad dude..

Whatever... Show me a class thats stronger than a sin (with a good player on it that is).
    Single minor + pot is all you need as a sin if you have half a brain. Now days 80% of the people you see crying about other classes are sins that know shit about playing.
    Dual/Triple minor is sick if its a skilled player and no1 can deny that...

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

dude get a life.. whats a rogue without mana?.double minor is shit w/o mana ... and MAYBE just MAYBE if u payed a LITTLE BIT attention u know that this would be a hard xp server and hard item... so rogues wont be able to have 3k mana... a rogue that uses double minor needs to have AT LEAST 2.7k mana... or else his minor just SUX , or he comes in mana problem ...
    dont compare this bug with minor bug tard.

Banned

Whatever... Show me a class thats stronger than a sin (with a good player on it that is).
    Single minor + pot is all you need as a sin if you have half a brain. Now days 80% of the people you see crying about other classes are sins that know shit about playing.
    lol triple is a shit, your mana will end in 1 sec and u wont be able to heal yourself for 2 secs, and if u fight against skilled, lets say warrior, he will give u at least 4 hits during that time, which means about 2k dmg ^^

skilled warrior can easilly beat a rogue in this server

and if they will make every1 70, it will be easier as warrior will have more ap + better skill

edit: lej, 2.2k mana are enough for dual

i know
    just ban all rogues !

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Mage>Sin.
    BP>Sin.

Mage can keep sin slowed and just kite him for a year. Eventually rogue will run out of cures/mana pots/everything/get bored/who knows/etc and forfeit the fight or die like a man.

BP can quite simply just rape the sin. Spam duffs until the sin runs out of cures, then duff again and sins dead.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Mage>Sin.
    BP>Sin.

Mage can keep sin slowed and just kite him for a year. Eventually rogue will run out of cures/mana pots/everything/get bored/who knows/etc and forfeit the fight or die like a man.

BP can quite simply just rape the sin. Spam duffs until the sin runs out of cures, then duff again and sins dead.
    here BPs don't even need to duff, if its 1 vs 1, heal is enough.. bp can tank at all the set of skills w/o heal before they die so if u drop heal during that time u r good..

and the dmg is high too

where has it ever been legal? oO

Noxn

Quote Originally Posted by Ibumax View Post
    where has it ever been legal? oO
    I think it was legal in MYKO .

. . Mmh, well, BP's can beat all classes in 1v1 . But without a DD helmet, A good sin can take a BP in 1v1 . . But BP's also have lots of weaknesses as all other classes have .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast