Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Is Glitching legal ?

This is a discussion on Is Glitching legal ? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I can assure you now , it is not legual at all and if a GM catches you jinggeling then ...
Page: 4

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I can assure you now , it is not legual at all and if a GM catches you jinggeling then I would expect you to DC and not be able to log in again.

DoinYourMom

Quote Originally Posted by Onslought View Post
    errr woah wtf? The only glitching I ever heard about on a rogue besides ctrl mh was when u spammed cure or something and it made u run faster to catch up to people running away. Not sure if this is exactly how it's done since I never tried it out, but heard it from people while playing on a PS.
    in usko it was possible to glitch with rogue till the fire drake expansion. u just needed to hold W and spam cure, lupin, cats eyes, stealth or hide and u would go faster... ofc only idiot would use stealth or hide cuz u can see the animation from a mile away. so if it worked on usko KE guess it should work here too

Cool

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYpvgu7b-QU"]YouTube - Cheater Clan A Song About Sultans[/ame]
    look at 2.35

Fafama

I suggest u to make some topic where we can report bug abusers and cheaters

Banned

so from what i understand, because its beta, i can use any kind of cheat/hack i want?

coffiscithur

haha, lol at that video

lmao did you make tht song? xD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234