Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

@ Gm's

This is a discussion on @ Gm's within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; oh i thought in official xD who give a fuk lol...
Page: 2

Banned

oh i thought in official xD

who give a fuk lol

Kecso

Quote Originally Posted by Shed View Post
    People are waiting for the official release, and there is not any estimated time even lol, I don't understand which bugs we're having else the PUS one I think, everything seems to work well , at least for my point of view in the orc side :P
    were u on the human side? i cant even go to eslant and im almost lvl 60 ....ppl said YEA IT IS FROM 40 JUST GO TO THE BUILDING NEAR THE GATE....nah it wont works...so if eslant is lvl 40+ it is bugged,but i think on human side are way more bugs than on orc side..some of them were already posted in the correct section....
    for example first days of beta ppl could not TP we thought it is a global bug but orcs could TP their members.....and we sucked as human mages....and if someone died at harpy slot he had to run back manually...sucked maybe that is why orc mages reached lvl 60 faster then humans

Banned

ya... orc mages could do aoe harpy in eslant without any problem + if their king was kind enough, they could also have king exp event (work in eslant.. cz not)

we reported this like 4 days ago, and still not fixed..

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    ... the thing is all about having FEW days of fun, before you start grinding...
    +1. break and fun pk b4 grind fest plx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12