Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Admins We Need to KNow...

This is a discussion on Admins We Need to KNow... within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Well i have asked this in many different ways and all none have been answered.. Is there an official Date ...
Page: 1

Default Admins We Need to KNow...

Well i have asked this in many different ways and all none have been answered..

Is there an official Date for the official release of the server?

Or could u at least give us a time frame..

i have a job that is not flexible at all and would like to get a few days off to nolive it and need to know the dates plz what ever u could tell me would be great!

Banned Senior Member

You will know enough time in advanced regarding live release. We dont want to give out a date, then ush it back, and push it back, and push it back. Once the major bugs are fixed which make or break the game I'm sure Devile will have a more accurate time frame. We aren't just going to turn on live release one day without people knowing

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    You will know enough time in advanced regarding live release. We dont want to give out a date, then ush it back, and push it back, and push it back. Once the major bugs are fixed which make or break the game I'm sure Devile will have a more accurate time frame. We aren't just going to turn on live release one day without people knowing
    ok good so u think it will be aweek notice?

and i sugest maybe releasing the game on a sunday?

seriously i'm kinda pissed off with ppl who dont bother looking around when the dates are said in 10 different places..

official release date is 23th of january but it might be pushed back until the game is 100% ready

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    seriously i'm kinda pissed off with ppl who dont bother looking around when the dates are said in 10 different places..

official release date is 23th of january but it might be pushed back until the game is 100% ready
    LOL I DID look retard but i have SS of Orc_holy and Orc_ felix that both say its not nearly ready for launch

How can they release server with no panel up eh?

if u look at the post that said the 23 it was a month ago

Bet 500$ usd its not the 23? thats what i though

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by perfection V2 View Post
    LOL I DID look retard but i have SS of Orc_holy and Orc_ felix that both say its not nearly ready for launch

How can they release server with no panel up eh?

if u look at the post that said the 23 it was a month ago

Bet 500$ usd its not the 23? thats what i though
    thats what u though? to bad if it does open on the 23rd lol
    anyways u got a damn good boss if his gonna give u a few days off to play a game

lol your gonna take some days of work to nolive it? do something more productive then play ko....

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    thats what u though? to bad if it does open on the 23rd lol
    anyways u got a damn good boss if his gonna give u a few days off to play a game
    emm.. and why the hell is he supposed to tell him? o_O

anyway, Felix (?) already said that it'll probably be at 30th... I am just hoping for even further date

Brahman, it's his life and you have actually NOTHING to tell him... if you don't like it then it's your problem... He's working and taking few days off is what he wants to do
    I bet that you'll be one of all these screamers who always call people nolifes and then plays like crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Brahman View Post
    lol your gonna take some days of work to nolive it? do something more productive then play ko....
    im in the us army that have u done for ur country lately?

first of cizia i just merely suggested he doing something more productive.. he doesn't have to listen to me... If he wants to play KO then so be it, your right its his life and he can make decisions.. im just saying theres other things to do on a hard earned day off of work..

secondly i dont call ppl no lifers because everyone has a life wether its playing games, working, studying, etc etc and i didnt call him a no lifer... he obviously has one since he states he has a job...

lastly you dont know two shits about me so don't go around assuming dumb shit like that..

Quote Originally Posted by perfection V2 View Post
    im in the us army that have u done for ur country lately?
    ugh i really dont wanna get into this... your in the army good for you...go kill some terrorists then. Your taking orders from the generals/capts/LTs who take orders from the presidents who is elected by US citizens. I have done my part in voting for a president, so I have served the country too. Makes two of us huh?

everyone serves their country, even if you just pay taxes..you see that uniform you get to wear and that gun you get to shoot people with? I payed for it,along with anyone else who pays taxes so stfu about serving the country...
    Last edited by Brahman; 01-20-2010 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brahman View Post
    first of cizia i just merely suggested he doing something more productive.. he doesn't have to listen to me... If he wants to play KO then so be it, your right its his life and he can make decisions.. im just saying theres other things to do on a hard earned day off of work..

secondly i dont call ppl no lifers because everyone has a life wether its playing games, working, studying, etc etc and i didnt call him a no lifer... he obviously has one since he states he has a job...

lastly you dont know two shits about me so don't go around assuming dumb shit like that..
    u know nothing about him as well...
    anyway, sorry, I'm getting a bit angry when I see all of these people calling others nmolifers while they are all playing 25/8 T_T

Greetz

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, commo'n guys <_< ....

Guys, instead of finding new friends,makin' suggestions,asking important questions, you're fighting ? nah...common..cut the shits off :P

As Brahman already said , everyone has a life , no matter what he does.

Simple leave this or some MOD close lol, those FORUM wars are always goin' deeper and deeper, tomorrow there will be 150 page's xD

hahaha

-Greetz.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

somehow i got the feeling some guys need a lil warning or a short break from this forum. there are so much useless drama at this forum lately -_-

Banned

Drama and the motivational topic are the only things that keep g4l alive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast