Help me :D

This is a discussion on Help me :D within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I need a link to download the ko4life client setup file .. i can't find it in forums so ... ...
Page: 1

Fafama

Default Help me :D

I need a link to download the ko4life client setup file .. i can't find it in forums so ... help meh

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fafama View Post
    I need a link to download the ko4life client setup file .. i can't find it in forums so ... help meh
    There is no ko4life client. Be patient until tomorrow when it will hopefully get released.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafama View Post
    ohh..there is only a beta ko4life.

Either way, I can't find the topic which was made by Felix if I am not mistaken where he posted the links for download.
    Perhaps he has deleted this topic, yet , there is going to be released the Official ko4life server which will be given with a new client to download.

So just hold on till the official ko4life server, and then download it once the staff will announce about the releasing of the server .