Here's a positive FEEDBACK

This is a discussion on Here's a positive FEEDBACK within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Well dunno how to start this but let me put it this way.So far this beta phase has been good.Ive ...
Page: 1

Gorila

Thumbs down Here's a positive FEEDBACK

Well dunno how to start this but let me put it this way.So far this beta phase has been good.Ive managed to find few bugs. One of them was really nasty and was connected with missing and appearing items in INN hostes.Now,next thing is more a opinion than a bug so here it is.
    Anvil rate should be a BIT better.Its not that im saying it should be better like overall by 10% but it should be better 1-3% per upgrade lvl.Reason why i say so is cuse i burned 80 pcs of Chitins, 30 MDs and 15 Xbows in a row and didnt get a single +8 item.Thats 125 item upgrades and none of them went +8.So if its from +7 to +8 1% thats 1 in a 100 gets to +8, but explain me this rate.Some1 will say:
    "It was like that in earlier KO.Deal with it" but I, for sure, can say that it wasnt like that.I remember the days when characters stood from trones when entering in game and had no problem making dual MDs +6 in a row.Anyway,my point is that this just isnt enough.
    Oh yea 2 guys somehow managed 2 upg MDs to +8 but weren't doing it after me, so they didnt used my burn.
    I could say that a lot of things were done by GMs and other ppl but PVT servers SERVE 2 be place where wishes come true or are atleast reachable so dont let small things prevent you guys, to have great PVT server.

P.S
    Sorry for the long post.PEACE!
    No flaming allowed.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Oh looky, someone couldn't be bothered to actually read!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost
    Note: Success rate of from going +7 to +8 has been reduced by a LOT; therefore, I wouldn't recommend upgrading them since you will NOT be given a second set of items if you burn them

i hope you read that they lowered the upgrade rate.

I made some priest boots +8 out of about 8 things

Gorila

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    Oh looky, someone couldn't be bothered to actually read!

Oh some1 doesnt have time to read this super flaming board.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorila View Post
    Oh some1 doesnt have time to read this super flaming board.

wait wait dont tell me...i wanna make a guess

its becauusseeee....you have a life? right?