Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

how many rouges use dual comparied to single?

This is a discussion on how many rouges use dual comparied to single? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by CaLipS0_ Look the PK vid at my sig and you will know which one I use... thats ...
Page: 5

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaLipS0_ View Post
    Look the PK vid at my sig and you will know which one I use...

thats at usko.. u cant dual there... iwould single too .. but at old ko u dont have delay on minor so dual > single simply becuz u dont have to break ur fingers and u dont have many skills so 2 F's is enough.

triple minnor ftw ;]

It depends on your level. for 70+ double minor is easier and you dont get tired.
    For 65- I personally prefer 1 minor and pots.. It becomes easier to combo and my r and skill never fail. A Perfect combo is what really matters.

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    u can press 20 times in 3 secs? let's say 21.. so u can press 7 times in 1 sec? with 1 minor? i don't think so... you probablly use mana when u have like 400~600 mana...

and you probablly get tierd fast :P

if u use dual, u can press slower and u wont get tierd
    u also can do it, the way i learnt from bola u acctualy can make the 21 minors in 3 secs or even less dont get me wrong i aint looking for fame so dont flame me or anything pls.

about the hp pot for vs's fights +1 to dualminor / minor and for when u've to be support rogue like cc other ppl and minor the others u have to use hp pot + minor so u can recover ur hp as fast as u can to help the others :x

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

dual for me.

i can minor pretty fast with my left hand, but i need that for combo (cant combo with my right hand)

but with the little mana we have in beta right hand is just perfect, but after 2-3 mins my hands starts to hurt and minoring goes slower.

Validating

what's best for fps below 10
    lol...

i dunno in pk i use single minor with hp pots but vsing always liked dual during spikes and switch to single during red skills just to bring back mana

xiahou_yuan

^ much more effective when you dual at red skills since they don't use alot of mana anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Helseth View Post
    what's best for fps below 10
    lol...
    i was doing x3 minnors with 15 fp's and it was good , my mana didnt drop fast cus of fps t.t

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345