I don't know if im supposed to not be able to write in bug section?

This is a discussion on I don't know if im supposed to not be able to write in bug section? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; As the topic says... I don't know if im supposed to not be able to write there. I can't post ...
Page: 1

knubbiz

Default I don't know if im supposed to not be able to write in bug section?

As the topic says... I don't know if im supposed to not be able to write there.
    I can't post any new threads so i can't bring up any new bugs.. and i can't Post in a started thread coze it says i don't have permission to do it.

Is this supposed to be like this ?
    Since the bug section would probobly come to much more use if more ppl could bring more undiscovered bugs.

If everything is as it should, and i shouldn't have permission to post, in the bug section. Please lock this Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by knubbiz View Post
    As the topic says... I don't know if im supposed to not be able to write there.
    I can't post any new threads so i can't bring up any new bugs.. and i can't Post in a started thread coze it says i don't have permission to do it.

Is this supposed to be like this ?
    Since the bug section would probobly come to much more use if more ppl could bring more undiscovered bugs.

If everything is as it should, and i shouldn't have permission to post, in the bug section. Please lock this Thread.

Hmm, you should be able to post there... I'll look into it.

knubbiz

okey Thank you =)

Banned Senior Member

i have this kind of bug too.

Try again please.

knubbiz

It seems like everything is in order now haven't tried posting a new thread/reply. .but yesterday i couldn't even get the page to edit a new thread or reply an active one, open. as i can now Thank you for ur help i hope everyone else who had the same problem as me, have it fixxed aswell =)