Select Character DC

This is a discussion on Select Character DC within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; i got bugged today , everytime i loging and when i am on the character select screen i got DC ...
Page: 1

ricardodg123

Default Select Character DC

i got bugged today , everytime i loging and when i am on the character select screen i got DC on my Char and can't get in game , wish someone could help me here.

Orc Character
    nick : TeffySin

Noxn

Just means you are banned, dont worry, you're not bugged . Have fun with your ban .

ricardodg123

Quote Originally Posted by Noxn View Post
    Just means you are banned, dont worry, you're not bugged . Have fun with your ban .
    genius , i have read on forums once u cheat in beta , and u got ban there , u also got ban in forums , so i wonder why i can Post.

This happens to a friend b4 and he posted here and next day he was able to log the question and help i am asking for is for the admins , thanks to come and flame u fucking moron .

So to make it clear i didn't cheat thats what happen and i am looking just for help.

Fafama

It happened to me too , the anti-cheat system detects some program as "cheat" and u get banned for no reason.

But pls visit this link might help u aswell Ban Disputes

Ps : geez when i opened topic like this every1 called me cheater.

Noxn

Quote Originally Posted by ricardodg123 View Post
    genius , i have read on forums once u cheat in beta , and u got ban there , u also got ban in forums , so i wonder why i can Post.

This happens to a friend b4 and he posted here and next day he was able to log the question and help i am asking for is for the admins , thanks to come and flame u fucking moron .

So to make it clear i didn't cheat thats what happen and i am looking just for help.
    If you think I was flaming, then you dont know what faming is . I answered your question, just with a bad attitude, stop calling people morons . If you got banned im sure there was a reason . and yea, the security they got on the server sometimes detects things that aren't "Knight Online" hacks . If you got other hack programs, or something that automaticly change things, like macros or other stuff, it can and will ban you . . I am not known with which security they are using, but either they uses multi, which detects some macros for other use, or they use a security specially made for Knight Online, which only ban you if you use a program thats changing KO files or programs thats injecting Knight Online . Either way, you are not completely innocent .

MaRiNeChato

You aren't banned... u are right it is bugged it happened to me before just post it with a SS and GMs will see it.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I am going to be locking this thread because most people will jump on "You are falsely banned just like I was" bandwaggon even though your account might simply be bugged and can be fixed easily if that's the case but I will double check.

Edit: It turns out you are actually banned for using 3rd party tool, and no this is not a false positive. If you would like to dispute this ban, then I suggest that you read the following thread:

Ban Disputes