Idea about the King

This is a discussion on Idea about the King within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; This is just an idea, but you might want to think about holding the King back for a while when ...
Page: 1

PCsquared

Lightbulb Idea about the King

This is just an idea, but you might want to think about holding the King back for a while when the server comes out of beta. I suggest holding back King for about a month to give all the clans a fair race to the top. That way, during the first month people can build their clans. Also I am sure clans will playing constantly so that they can get a chance to vote. This in my opinion will create some great competition and a chance for people to build strong clans. The whole king system right now throws money and power out of whack.

About people taking part in beta. I can understand why nobody wants to waste their time in beta. The only thing I can think of that will give players (who don't understand the importance of working out bugs before releasing code ...wait is bill gates playing now?) an intensive to play is some sort of exp boost for beta testers when the server comes out of beta, scrolls, premium whatever.

Great job on the server everyone!

//[LordsOfDestruction]PCsquared Beramus ---> [InFamous]PCsquared Ko4life

isnt this topic enough?

Idea of removing King feature

PCsquared

Default Somewhat

Somewhat. Honestly I have a problem with threads that begin to be more then 2 pages, beyond that the topic rarely stays on point. Also I wanted to add in the bit about the incentive to play beta.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    isnt this topic enough?

Idea of removing King feature
    I guess not

The KO4life staff (phantomlink) has already issued an address stating that the king WILL begin nomination only 1-2 months into the server; no less.

You offend me with your gratuity by being so lazy as to post this without reading through the avialable information. As if your oppinion is higher and mightier than those if have the decency to post in the desighnated thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    ...As for official release, we will most likely be halting kingship election for at least a month or two but nothing set in stone yet.
    Last edited by hongkongfury; 01-21-2010 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    The KO4life staff (phantomlink) has already issued an address stating that the king WILL begin nomination only 1-2 months into the server; no less.

You offend me with your gratuity by being so lazy as to post this without reading through the avialable information. As if your oppinion is higher and mightier than those if have the decency to post in the desighnated thread.
    its not official wrd

remove king totally

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    its not official wrd
    Well an official wrote those words (paraphrase)... so to speak, it is "official wrd".

PCsquared

hongkongfury: thank you for clearing that up for me. And yes I do have better things to do then comb through 8 pages of posts of people saying "I agree". I am truly sorry if I have offended you as it was not my intention when creating this thread.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Well an official wrote those words (paraphrase)... so to speak, it is "official wrd".
    Did an Admin or Dev say that?
    as I recall, Phantom is a GM right.
    I know GMs are "officials", but its easy to say something and not back it up.
    u know what I mean.

Banned Senior Member

uhh....

where did I say that?

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    uhh....

where did I say that?
    Sorry, a little bit of false-memory syndrome there.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    ...As for official release, we will most likely be halting kingship election for at least a month or two but nothing set in stone yet.