View Poll Results: Do you want to remove kingship from ko?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (explain why)

132 73.74%
  • No ( explain why)

47 26.26%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Idea of removing King feature

This is a discussion on Idea of removing King feature within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Great idea, remove king. Clan with Kingship will get GG equipped, others will suck. Clan with king, will be easily ...
Page: 3

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Great idea, remove king.

Clan with Kingship will get GG equipped, others will suck. Clan with king, will be easily able to afford pots / upgrades etc, others won't. The low economy in the game means that only the king will be able to buy uniques and all of a sudden high uniques will be in merchants at crazy - non-affordable prices for normal players.

Banned Senior Member

LETS REMOVE PRESIDENTS FROM OUR COUNTRYS ? gahsdhasgasgfaskljgasdh

Lawl you choose the king,so you are the one who gave him your vote.Its not random,king gets choosed by ppl.

Finduilas

I don't know how it's supposed to work, but can't they make the Impeachment system working? Isn't that to strip a king of his powers?

PS: I vote no. It is, as someone mentioned, a democratic choice. Besides, doesn't it make an announcement everytime the king donates cash to someone, mentioning the amount of money given out?

vhf

Definetly YES!
    Kingship means 21gb every restart, 21gb in this market its just... just INSANE!
    Fucks up the whole economy, so yes, NO KING.

Gorila

No kingship in early stage of server cuse first clan with King and CSW holders in first week of server would overpower individuals...

I don't know how it's supposed to work, but can't they make the Impeachment system working? Isn't that to strip a king of his powers?

PS: I vote no. It is, as someone mentioned, a democratic choice. Besides, doesn't it make an announcement everytime the king donates cash to someone, mentioning the amount of money given out?
    So what if it makes an announcement?You think they care about it?pfff

I'm sure there wont be a king election for the first few weeks of the new server, so you shouldn't worry about it. Mainly because of the reason of the economy being so crappy, with barely coins to repot/upgrades. The clan with king will get an advantage on the other people way too fast and way too early in the server. I.e. if there's king election before first CSW, the clan with the king chosen will have enough money to repot their entire clan, when other clans barely can repair (this is exagurated(sp?)obviously) but you get my point.

Finduilas

At least you'll know, so they'll never be reelected again. On this server, played by "the old and the best", I don't think someone will 'risk' behaving like that. They get elected king, why shouldnt they be able to hand out reasonable amounts of cash.

Besides, how often is the server supposed to restart? The longer it runs without a restart, the better.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i dont get it. we are talkin about kingship or wrong using or national treasure?

- king shouldnt be allowed to pay alot money to some1
    - nation treasure is for XP/coin increase or what ever events
    - king is leading wars and havin fun with his nation

this way no1 is cry and all is fine. without king only possibilities to get XP events is by GMs and we missing alot fun. just because alot retards got king in USKO and used to take money for himself kingship isnt somethin bad. there have been great kings as well. its a part of this game and it shouldnt get disabled because of some (mainly turkish) retards in USKO when we can change this at ko4life ko server.

it should be bannable to abuse kingship to get coins.

Ever thought of changing the 21gb every restart option? duh =.=

Kingship won't be removed lmao, you guys keep having your fun debate though.

Quote Originally Posted by vhf View Post
    Definetly YES!
    +1 Nothing more to say.

Definetly YES!
    +1... its beta now so idc about it but it would totally fk up the official...

hopefully in the official launch it will be gone... grind gear/coins... or coins being sold you do the math

I voted no. Kingship has been around forever, even back in the days when the economy SUCKED. Taking it away is taking away a key feature of KO, how many other games have you played with there own voting system, impeachment(if able to be fixed), and so on?

I do agree 21 gbs is to much for one person to handle, especially with the economy in the state it will be in for quite some time.

BUT, as tabby said, if possible, you could change the 21 gbs to a lower number, 1 gb for example.

OR

You could even restrict the amount of money a king is able to give out at one time. (5m max)

vhf

Just see how the kingship attacked the server, theres almost NO ONE in merchant anymore. Or hardly anyone.. CSW should be enough to bring money to the server, and its something that clans can actualy FIGHT for.

Kecso

Just see how the kingship attacked the server, theres almost NO ONE in merchant anymore. Or hardly anyone.. CSW should be enough to bring money to the server, and its something that clans can actualy FIGHT for.
    noone is in merchant because server was lagging even to me
    i am not saying this because he is my clanleader but current king is doing things greatly....he already made a pack of events....like bought poitons for millions in merchant,10th people PM ed him got 10M i am from his clan and i dont even asked money from him,and dont get....i think he will do even more events to help to chickens too....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast