View Poll Results: Do you want to remove kingship from ko?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (explain why)

132 73.74%
  • No ( explain why)

47 26.26%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Idea of removing King feature

This is a discussion on Idea of removing King feature within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Arca_ Well I don't play open beta, but I log once a day to check around when ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Arca_ View Post
    Well I don't play open beta, but I log once a day to check around when I'm bored. Today I logged and kept seeing notices of human king gifting money to everyone.

take King feature off
    Since its beta, ofc i give ppl money to repot... Too bad orcs got pwned by a noob and selfish king

Validating

1 king lasts for like 1month or even more? with that time he/she could save up damn knows how many gbs..... while others messing with 500k-s

Quote Originally Posted by vhf View Post
    1 more idea.
    Block awarding money command.
    Stick to EXP/Money/Drop rate events.
    I still think that no king would be better though. =)
    This.

10 char

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Well I don't play open beta, but I log once a day to check around when I'm bored. Today I logged and kept seeing notices of human king gifting money to everyone.

take King feature off
    i think thats not bad... tell me how would you do instead of making events and gift the rest to everyone who needs.

Banned

After that king election i was pumped with nearly 50m coins. And burned all in gay anvil to +4. So tnx for playng beta.

Banned

well if the king-system won't get deleted,
    then I'm against a punishment for the king if he empties the whole treasure.
    people would think twice before they vote,
    and you can learn only this way,
    who is good and who is not good

xiahou_yuan

or just make a system so he can only give 1m to the same person every 24 hours and give out only 10m max per day.
    cause atm it's really gay, I went to work, came back about 7-8 hours later and saw the market skyrocket. that's stupid because this means the only way to make money is get items, going delos killing leeches and getting the money is useless then, even BUS is like nothing. you should be super happy you get a BUS because it's alot of money.
    and everyone can afford the best pots now without worrying, which is gay because ppl only hit like 500 and pot 720

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    i think thats not bad... tell me how would you do instead of making events and gift the rest to everyone who needs.

I see your point, but from my point of view the server is supposed to bring back the old economy aswell. If the King starts giving out packs of 1m coins to random users, those users will get a small boost which can get huge if they get many rewards (heard of people getting 20m off it). There is nothing wrong with doing this in the Beta, but I don't think it's a really good idea for official. Just my 2c

I see your point, but from my point of view the server is supposed to bring back the old economy aswell. If the King starts giving out packs of 1m coins to random users, those users will get a small boost which can get huge if they get many rewards (heard of people getting 20m off it). There is nothing wrong with doing this in the Beta, but I don't think it's a really good idea for official. Just my 2c
    Again, if we were in official, i wouldnt do it

Cmon Arca, he just gave me some money for buses to make a +6 md. I am seriously against a king feature after the beta is gone, it really ruins the feeling of low level pvp which most of us is really looking for and thats why the economy should not sky rocket in few days... (like a pvp without a buffs aint problem for sins, right?)

iratus

One thing there is to think about - how do you people really want to make money? Pot money won't just drop out of nowhere, and this server won't probably have many gold farmers. Dragon np symbol give cash for like 5 minutes pk, so there has to be someone who will actually boost the economy. I don't think CSW is enough, and levelling parties on apos/deru/harpys/trolls generate nearly no income at all.

I voted YES, just because i don't like when 1 clan gets suddenly pimped because they got king... and its nearly no competition at all to get that title, as opposed to CSW. On the other hand, i know this is supposed to be "old ko server" but mb increasing money from pk symbols would be a good way to get the economy spinning.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

il never get king, so take it out

though i voted no T_T king is 1 of the things i liked about ko, i rember years ago this king helped me xped at dk's and i didnt even know he was king

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    LETS REMOVE PRESIDENTS FROM OUR COUNTRYS ? gahsdhasgasgfaskljgasdh

Lawl you choose the king,so you are the one who gave him your vote.Its not random,king gets choosed by ppl.
    If thats how it works then in the election there should be a vote option for "No king this time round"

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

The main reason why we let kingship on beta is that so it could be tested and I mean the whole procedure itself.

1) Nomination
    2) Voting system aka election
    3) Kingship ( we were hoping that the kings would test their commands and I don't mean the "give my clannie/friend X amount of money but I guess we had so much faith in our kings)
    4) Impeachment

As for official release, we will most likely be halting kingship election for at least a month or two but nothing set in stone yet.

Banned Senior Member

You guys talking about resheduling csw lol ... fight for it,everyone have same chances winning it from start...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast