View Poll Results: Do you want to remove kingship from ko?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (explain why)

132 73.74%
  • No ( explain why)

47 26.26%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Idea of removing King feature

This is a discussion on Idea of removing King feature within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; grr keep king in but make the /give money disabled for a while, so atleast we can have xp events...
Page: 6

grr keep king in but make the /give money disabled for a while, so atleast we can have xp events

Finduilas

Another thing is ofc, the King will be able to spend treasury on buying buffscrolls from sundries too, no needing a buffer for pk.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

and gear up for csw

lopezik

as admins says

kingship will be after a month or two and its so good idea !

PFC Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    If restarts wont fill the treasury then i say dont remove it. If restarts give kings/csw owners 2.1b then yes, remove it.
    What he said , remove it only if the kings get 2.1gb every restar

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The kings are a part of KE and it is something we left in as we thought it would be wanted. I am not sure we can remove it as there will be issues with tax zones in the game which could cause a heap of issues.

I think what we will have to do is either edit the king ship for the first couple of months and just do xp events ect to help get the server moving.

I know Grobs is the Orc king and I was chatting to him and I feel he's smart enough to help make the staffs life a bit easier. Not sure who the H King is but I will try and speak with them too so they help out in making things easier for you guys.

I think as long as the kings put the tax down to 0% to make potting cheaper and just give as much cash away as they can as we have got a script doing xp events every 30 mins for 50%.

Kecso

Felix i help you a bit, human king is Ubi ,on the forum NatGeo....speak to him,hes doing well atm
    regards
    Wynne

Psy

I voted yes because it's fucking annoying. It adds another thing to this game that can and will be abused. And if there is a bug with it, do you think a bad king is going to report it? Also that "vote for king" spam is relentless.

Banned

even if king will be corrupted and give money to himself, it will still help to the economy as tehy will buy stuff from others... don't remove it

I voted yes but they should remove the give away money thing and make ut so only the money can be used for events and exp things and stuff because it would be good to have an active King in wars saying need you guys to talk walder 1 or blah blah blah
    it would be pretty fun to be able to have a good king and stuff..

Greetz

I've voted "yes" either.

If it wouldn't be removed so at least hold on with those election for at least 2 months.

Just imagine it guys, I saw yesterday on moradon a PP (Priest Pandent) for 3m, rogue shell pads for 1.5m , Iron bow for 1m... guys, lol.

I am pretty sure that you're smart enough to understand that no matter how much the king is "cool/nice/smart/intelligent" or what ever, he will always take a decent amount of cash to his packet/clannies.

Fine, he won the competetion and was chosen to be a king.

Great, he has 21gb, 15 gbs for the server players (somthing that wont happen but just lets say...), still rofl, whole 6 GBs to spend on w/e he just wants :

Buying non stop items for 2-5m ( pp,wp,shards,raptors..all ), in less then 5 hours after the king was chosen, the whole Market will influinced and will be crushed.

So I will suggest to hold on with the KING election for atleast 2-3 months.

Maybe then , it would be a bit smarter to run the King Event.

Enjoy,

-Greetz

Banned

and what when some clan will win csw? youll say that they need to disable it too...

if king will buy anything he wants it will just help the economy.. (and himself ofc..)

Greetz

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    and what when some clan will win csw? youll say that they need to disable it too...

if king will buy anything he wants it will just help the economy.. (and himself ofc..)

Not really mate

Since in order to enter to the CSW you will have to be G3, I doubt if someone clan would be G3 in the first month there , maybe in the 2nd - 3rd month.

So then that would be balanced as I suggested already about the king-event to delay it in 2-3 months

-Greetz.

There will be no need to farm DMs for silver bars then. Since a MD +1 will be worth around 15m like its now in the beta.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Greetz View Post
    Not really mate

Since in order to enter to the CSW you will have to be G3, I doubt if someone clan would be G3 in the first month there , maybe in the 2nd - 3rd month.

So then that would be balanced as I suggested already about the king-event to delay it in 2-3 months

-Greetz.

Active clans will get G3 from 2/3 wars. Even before if they do little pk in cz.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast