View Poll Results: Do you want to remove kingship from ko?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (explain why)

132 73.74%
  • No ( explain why)

47 26.26%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Idea of removing King feature

This is a discussion on Idea of removing King feature within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Yea we know its all cool to be king and all that and yea king can give u pot money.. ...
Page: 1

Default Idea of removing King feature

Yea we know its all cool to be king and all that
    and yea king can give u pot money.. but we all know that isnt gonna happen all the time... suddenly king see's an item on merchant that he like and wupti.. he got the money for it..

This is my idea to remove kingship from the game to obtain the feeling of cheap items in like it was in the old ko where items like shard +1 cost 10-20mill uniques where 50mill
    even rols and rocs where on merchant for 400mill.

Kingship will always leed to "corruption" and they will always steal from the treasure.

imagin 2x king + delos..
    thats 6.3B coins going in the game every few week (yes u gotta buy to get them there, but u knw what i mean)

I would like to see how many who would like the old feeling of ko and who wouldnt mind king being deleted from the game(KE feature)

EDIT: A way to fix this is to remove the "give out money function on kings" so only xp weather and that are availible as kings

Think about it, then reply ty.

if most say yes : i hope admins and devs will take this into consideration and remove it.
    if most say no : we gotta live with it.
    Last edited by KrepiN; 01-18-2010 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Found a banana

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

I said yes,.
    Too much money is gonna flood the marked with 2x 21gbs every few weeks.
    maybe if they can find a way to remove the money givaway option. that would be best.

If restarts wont fill the treasury then i say dont remove it. If restarts give kings/csw owners 2.1b then yes, remove it.

xiahou_yuan

or just delete it for now, and add it back in 3 months?

I voted yes , but as Zingery sad if there is way to just remove the give away function will be great , couse King is a term of respect and the people that are choosen for kings in english communities moust of the time deserve it and they benefit their nation in many ways so completely removing the function is not a good move .

too late orcs got a king <3

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well if they are able to remove this give away feature or make it bannable to give much money to some1 else without any reason i dont dont want to disbale kingship.

Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    well if they are able to remove this give away feature or make it bannable to give much money to some1 else without any reason i dont dont want to disbale kingship.
    zzzZzzZzz its not about the give away function, its the money that comes out of air

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    zzzZzzZzz its not about the give away function, its the money that comes out of air
    and this money gonna be used only for xp/coin events and not for market. so tell me where this money gonna change amont of money?

i voted yes, but like fridulin says i think its a good idea to remove the give away feature. so king can give exp events and such.

i like kings who doing events or some good stuff with this king money. also kingship isnt about money only. its about having fun and coordinate nation in wars as well. if they are able to stop kingship money getting used at market all gonna be fine

I think the king concept is great, but make the treasury far smaller, i.e 300m cap. (reduce events cost proportionally), and make it only withdrawable like twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    and this money gonna be used only for xp/coin events and not for market. so tell me where this money gonna change amont of money?
    Lets say you were the King of England in a mid evil game, would you spend it all on helping the poor or would you buy that new playstation 3 that you have been jerking off to?

knubbiz

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    Yea we know its all cool to be king and all that
    and yea king can give u pot money.. but we all know that isnt gonna happen all the time... suddenly king see's an item on merchant that he like and wupti.. he got the money for it..

This is my idea to remove kingship from the game to obtain the feeling of cheap items in like it was in the old ko where items like shard +1 cost 10-20mill uniques where 50mill
    even rols and rocs where on merchant for 400mill.

Kingship will always leed to "corruption" and they will always steal from the treasure.

imagin 2x king + delos..
    thats 6.3B coins going in the game every few week (yes u gotta buy to get them there, but u knw what i mean)

if most say no : we gotta live with it.
    I would say No, if i went thru pure instinct.. To change or mix the versions even more is something that have made me and some other ppl crazy.. exc mixxes with KE/Rofd..

But when u put it out like that .. It sounds like a very good reason to take away them =)

Kecso

kings will NOT give exp events trust me...whoever will get kingship himself and his closes friends will be GG equipped and others will just su** in cz cus they will buy up all the good items,upgrade it with no fear of money loss and own cz....trust me if we will get king in first week the clan who got the king will own castle the next week so it will be unbalanced....i say ok lets vote for king but take out the 'money from air' function
    ohh and one more thing: i played on DIEZ,RONARK,AKARA and i know how it works...kings will be ppl with the TOP EGO ingame and they wil raise it even to the clouds....no that will only decrease the overall gamer morale ingame

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast