View Poll Results: Do you want to remove kingship from ko?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (explain why)

132 73.74%
  • No ( explain why)

47 26.26%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Idea of removing King feature

This is a discussion on Idea of removing King feature within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; yea, the kingship means a lot of money, but we could also remove the CSW then... lol this is just ...
Page: 2

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

yea, the kingship means a lot of money, but we could also remove the CSW then... lol this is just like in real life. you're going to vote for a person who you dont even know, but you know he/she will earn a lot of money. But you've voted for him/her, this is what we call democracy. You have to vote for the best person.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Lets say you were the King of England in a mid evil game, would you spend it all on helping the poor or would you buy that new playstation 3 that you have been jerking off to?
    serious this is a realy retarded question. first of all kings doesnt get any coins to sell it for usd which could be used to buy a ps3.

well back to ur realy strange question:
    helping poor guys? i mean using ALL money of kingship for XP/Coin increase events is for everybody including myself. and to start some events like "find king", "kill player X" or what ever is fun for everybody including myself.
    being activ as king in wars and write commands helps whole nation and u might have fun with it too.
    there are more possible actions which could be done as king and its not just about money.
    i guess u played too much usko and use to sell/buy items or chars for USD if u think about all possibilities to use kingship in a wrong way.
    this is a game and u play it for having fun and not to earn real money to buy a PS3. if u think kingship is just made to earn money u will never get a good king in this game...

I've voted yes but if they can remove money i would say king stay.

knubbiz

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I think the king concept is great, but make the treasury far smaller, i.e 300m cap. (reduce events cost proportionally), and make it only withdrawable like twice a week.
    300mil is quite a huge amount aswell... i think no one should get that cash "for free" even if they have been given the king titel..

I would love to see the merchants keep quite low prices.. Coze it gives a certain feeling... like exc when ur down in abyss.. finding spears+4 exc.. u know that no one wants it. .but npc pays u 10-40k. .and that doesnt feel bad at all
    But if the prices at merchants keep rising within time, all these little things that helps this server bring the KO feeling back. and if u take them "Away" it could bring som tears to some ppl =) Exc. me

And ye they had it on regular ko, yes.. But when there are that many ppl playing. that money didnt have exacly the same effect that it will if there are just a "Few" hundreds - thousands..

Kecso

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    yea, the kingship means a lot of money, but we could also remove the CSW then... lol this is just like in real life. you're going to vote for a person who you dont even know, but you know he/she will earn a lot of money. But you've voted for him/her, this is what we call democracy. You have to vote for the best person.
    im not voting for any politics :P
    btw if anyone played USKO aswell u know....kingship and CSW were the top priority for cheaters to make even more money..it was the feature that ruined USKO..but i see lot of you could not play KO w/o these features so ok lets keep them but lower the benefits from it....doesnt sound fair?

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kecso View Post
    im not voting for any politics :P
    btw if anyone played USKO aswell u know....kingship and CSW were the top priority for cheaters to make even more money..it was the feature that ruined USKO..but i see lot of you could not play KO w/o these features so ok lets keep them but lower the benefits from it....doesnt sound fair?
    yay its fair

amúgy Ubi lett a király

Banned

its part of the game, if u chose corupted king than chose other 1 next time

Kecso

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    its part of the game, if u chose corupted king than chose other 1 next time
    it is not about what king u choose....money makes ppl corrupted....someone with 10 dollars thinks: if i wuld have 1k dollars i would be happy,
    if he gets 1k dollar: if i would have 100k....and so it continues
    btw doesnot matter now cus my clanleader is the king but i hope he will make respectfully and remarkable decisions....like EXP event or find king event

Quote Originally Posted by Kecso View Post
    it is not about what king u choose....money makes ppl corrupted....someone with 10 dollars thinks: if i wuld have 1k dollars i would be happy,
    if he gets 1k dollar: if i would have 100k....and so it continues
    btw doesnot matter now cus my clanleader is the king but i hope he will make respectfully and remarkable decisions....like EXP event or find king event
    What are you talking about? Its beta.

Kecso

i can say its almost like the official...ppl exping here like mad....even if they know their chars will be deleted

Banned

I agree remove it. Let the market natural flow. That King system will make only some clan/person super geared. Allow king election without national bank. Some script for free exp boost or what ever. You get what i mean?

Validating

treasuries will be filled if server goes on? -.-

There should simply be no king. I personally want to farm my ass off for the pots and stuff. This should be a hard server.

So lets remove every single thing that can lead to corruption?

Lets remove clans, because they leader can be corrupt and steal all clans drops for himself. The game was desgined this way so it will stay. Just because you won't get king, don't rubish the idea so nobody else can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    So lets remove every single thing that can lead to corruption?

Lets remove clans, because they leader can be corrupt and steal all clans drops for himself. The game was desgined this way so it will stay. Just because you won't get king, don't rubish the idea so nobody else can get it.
    its not "everything that can be corrupt"

its something that can and will influence the market which is for everyone..

"because i dont get king?"

i have no need for being a king nor do i want to.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast