Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's funny!

This is a discussion on It's funny! within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; So... Ko4life it's a beta server to check bug in game and later fix it... I thniking about check k0xp ...
Page: 1

Razzor

Default It's funny!

So... Ko4life it's a beta server to check bug in game and later fix it... I thniking about check k0xp in game becouse a lot of people spam me in game and say " k0xp working sux etc.... " And Im check this noobish k0xp and he's working so next I log on forum and write in a topic this problem. Next day I want to log on forum and see " Your account has banned, reason using k0xp on ko4life". So now tell me why you get beta server to ban everyone ???? I only check k0xp. If it working to posta on forum. Cya I hope you thnik about it what you doing with this server...

Sorry for English

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Such a lame excuse. Got what you deserved pal.

lol is all i can say

Lol.

*Must I say more?*

I tought Cama said that there wont be an anticheat running until beta ends.

Banned

i think that he should be unbanned

even if he bullshit about the reason he used.. its just beta, and here he report that somekind of hack is working.. and if he will use it again, he will be banned again..

Razzor

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post

even if he bullshit about the reason he used.. its just beta, and here he report that somekind of hack is working.. and if he will use it again, he will be banned again..
    Completely agree with you, but now I know serhing bugs on ko4life it's waste of my time But still waiting for official without k0xp ofc haha ^^

testing with hacks and dupes should be arranged with gms... else its just for cheating purposes

Basically, some people logged in with koxp to "try it" and they exped to "level 60" without "reporting" and now defending themself as they used it to try.

There are like 40 people on banlist and I honestly don't think one of them used koxp to report it.

The funny part is I saw some known forum users in the banlist who got banned for cheating in "beta". Pure failure.

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post

It's a good thing you aren't one of the GM's then. They deserve no respect if they cheat, and if you actually believe what he's saying then wow... "Brb going to see if it works to koxp to lvl 70".

Well this is just another great example of retards who do not read rules.

Feel free to report any cheats or hacks you know about. GMs will ban any account found cheating during Open Beta.

Banned

lol it's not working,
    you are banned man!!!!!! see , koxp is not working!

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well some1 whos lvl 1 and tryed some hacks or bugs and got banned for this shouldnt get banned at this forum. for me its a part of beta to test everythink and this means illegal tools as well. if some1 abuse it to get a certain lvl or items without tryin to proof a bug he deservs to get perm bann at forum and ingame.

Razzor

Ye it's true what you say, but remember it's beta server. People open beta becouse want raport about bugs. It's not official server so for example for me: If you want find something in game try all thnigs. Beta it's not server to pking etc.. but to Finding Bugs. ;/

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Basically, some people logged in with koxp to "try it" and they exped to "level 60" without "reporting" and now defending themself as they used it to try.

There are like 40 people on banlist and I honestly don't think one of them used koxp to report it.

The funny part is I saw some known forum users in the banlist who got banned for cheating in "beta". Pure failure.
    I completely agree with you there, Aristona. You have no idea how many of those people come on the forums just to whine about it and when confronted "I was just checking to see if it was working", yeah right...

If you are truly going to test an exploit or a hack on the server then I highly suggest that you get in touch with us before doing it.
    Last edited by SuperGhost; 01-19-2010 at 10:22 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast