Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just an idea

This is a discussion on Just an idea within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by ko4mylife warriors will be too strong then u is g4y If something (80% for town) is good ...
Page: 2

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    warriors will be too strong then

u is g4y
    If something (80% for town) is good for you, then you chear for it. But when something is bad for you (lvl 70 warriors) you cry. This is how "GG-s" act.

Banned

who said its bad for me?

i don't care, i also have a warrior

If you want a pk server go find one lol. The whole idea of the KE server is the fact that you have to work for things =.= Half of you won't survive when the server comes up officially :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    If you want a pk server go find one lol. The whole idea of the KE server is the fact that you have to work for things =.= Half of you won't survive when the server comes up officially :P
    i think u haven't read my post .. i asked 2 days before official launch .. so we can have some more fun with the 70 skills ... is BETA so ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    i think u haven't read my post .. i asked 2 days before official launch .. so we can have some more fun with the 70 skills ... is BETA so ?
    even now... i don't see the point of lvl 65 for all.. i mean they said that they do it just so we can have fun pking before the official.. so why not lvl 70 and thats it ?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

What is the point?

For now they are sorting the final bugs and making sure the go live is ready. Distrating their time from this to make the server a pk area is pointless and will slow down the final launch.

They know all the 70 quests and skills work so there is no benifit to the final build , community or the staff for doing this. Seriously threads like these are just wasting peoples valubale time.

Cool

also, it would pretty much be the same as lvl65 beta.. ppl will pk for 2 days then server will be empty like the beta now.

just go do some stuff in RL and wait for official zzz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12