Just A idea

This is a discussion on Just A idea within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; When the server comes out Give everyone like 3 days prem I think alot more people would come and after ...
Page: 1

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Default Just A idea

When the server comes out Give everyone like 3 days prem I think alot more people would come and after those 3 days already be so addicted to the game even if their are bugs ( unfortunately their will be u cant fix something so fucked up.. well in time you can ) the community is going to get frustrated if theirs to meny bugs

Its like a drug deal... kick him some he will be back for more

I like the idea. More people will try the server out if they're free prem for the first couple of days.

lol...20-30 % exp that prem gives is nothing...scrolls are the main concern here for players that cant donate.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

....u cant trade scrolls or buy off merch?

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    ....u cant trade scrolls or buy off merch?
    55 m for stack of scrolls... ?

QuikSilvR

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    lol...20-30 % exp that prem gives is nothing...scrolls are the main concern here for players that cant donate.
    This Exp is enough.. if there will be scrolls .. players who donate a lot will gain too much advantage.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by QuikSilvR View Post
    This Exp is Enought.. if there will be scrolls .. players who donate a lot will gain too much advantage.
    I don't get it. Please do explain how?

Since lots of players are going to be buying scrolls, you will see them in merchants for much less than 55m.

And that 20-30% exp is important to some people. A 3 day free prem might be the push they need to try the server out and not be worried to fall behind in exp etc. And if they like the server, they can allways buy prem after those 3 days. However, if there wont be any 3 day "trial", they might not try the server at all.

great idea too bad admins will never read it so it wont happen

SirInfinity

Lol, for all the starters give like 10 Days premium, for all guys starting in the first day, after 24hours new accs get 8 days and then after 24hours again like 5, 3 days is usko, its not USKO here..

Quote Originally Posted by NeverEver View Post
    great idea too bad admins will never read it so it wont happen
    Don't be so sure.
    Ye it's good very good idea.

55 m for stack of scrolls... ?
    Sif, scrolls cost 26 cents per hour (speed scroll + ac + hp scroll). Lunar war + invasion, (with tp scrolls also) is like what, 65-70cents. I can think of more expensive, yet less fun ways, to spend my money over two hours.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Sif, scrolls cost 26 cents per hour (speed scroll + ac + hp scroll). Lunar war + invasion, (with tp scrolls also) is like what, 65-70cents. I can think of more expensive, yet less fun ways, to spend my money over two hours.
    It is honestly more then fair. However as I said I still think the SW scrolls should be reduced to 50 points, as I know myself, I would probably use 1 pack per day if I were to still play like I used to back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    It is honestly more then fair. However as I said I still think the SW scrolls should be reduced to 50 points, as I know myself, I would probably use 1 pack per day if I were to still play like I used to back in the day.
    That is fifteen hours dude, your missing out on one hour of medically advisable sleep (although some think it is actually healthy to sleep 4-5 hours only, i.e. some religious teachings). If a company reduced the price of a consumable product based on the fact that people were be using it all within fifteen hours... how ethical would that be?

But besides that, it is not a very compelling argument. It is like increasing a recuperating heroin addict's methadone prescription because he used a months supply in one day; its quite ridiculous.