Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just a noob question about scream

This is a discussion on Just a noob question about scream within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Kallop yeah but it wont change the ap that much.. screaming/leg cutting is affected by Glacier resistance ...
Page: 2

DjKeViN2

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    yeah but it wont change the ap that much.. screaming/leg cutting is affected by Glacier resistance nothing else.. more GR less scream or leg cut..
    LoL? Listen, Scream Or Leg Cut are supposed to be 2 kind of melee's attack. Melees dmg% are affected by enemies AC. Same goes for Stun\Slow % of melees attack wich are supposed to. Clear?!

I think the same, couz mages,rogues, and priests (BP) get scremed or leg cuted more times than int priests or wariors.

And that's only because they generally have much lower glacier resistance.

Hostage

I agree with Nesma. I don't think it has anything to do with the percentage of the melee's attack. Maybe i'm wrong, but how often do you leg cut / scream a mage that's wearing a SS here? Almost never. Yet the rogue standing next to that mage will leg cut / scream almost 50% of the time you attempt it.

Quote Originally Posted by DjKeViN2 View Post
    LoL? Listen, Scream Or Leg Cut are supposed to be 2 kind of melee's attack. Melees dmg% are affected by enemies AC.
    they might supposed to be but infact they arnt

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tokiomonsoon View Post
    lol , kebal all i can say is that my uncle was playing on there with his warrior with a pt on ventrilo and i heard them say all target sertain players so they all sream / leg cut at the same time so it isnt the rates its tactics in my opinion
    i think your uncle is veteran of ko -)))))

Quote Originally Posted by daonly View Post
    they might supposed to be but infact they arnt
    Im not sure how it is in k4l server but at USKO, it was about enemys AC like someone said. Go cut rogue 10 times, then do it again with malice on him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12