View Poll Results: What would you rather?

Voters
186. You may not vote on this poll
  • Launch with a KO panel just like every other server, while you work on getting it more secured.

92 49.46%
  • Secure the KO panel completely to prevent the server from getting hacked.

94 50.54%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

KO Panel poll

This is a discussion on KO Panel poll within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe What's the big problem if they were to use the same system as for the BETA, ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    What's the big problem if they were to use the same system as for the BETA, and just give out auto registrations, while they work on the KO panel.
    That isn't either of the poll options though.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    That isn't either of the poll options though.
    Yeah I did kind of screw up the poll, but I assume people reading the topic by now take into consideration that the auto registration is kind of like the "KO panel".

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    PS. I don't understand why some people such as yourself and StoneColdKillah are voting when you mentioned that you are not even going to the server.
    does it matter? , you're really making them waste time , idk ,if i see that server is going good i could buy an account and play , its not about to complain if im not playing or yes , its about to "keep stressing the staff with this kind of thread".

well anyway its turning to a private conversation , i gonna stop here .

ps: Devil Has The Last Word!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    does it matter? , you're really making them waste time , idk ,if i see that server is going good i could buy an account and play , its not about to complain if im not playing or yes , its about to "keep stressing the staff with this kind of thread".

well anyway its turning to a private conversation , i gonna stop here .

ps: Devil Has The Last Word!
    Of course that's true, that's why this topic won't even be taken into consideration probably. Even though we were told it's a community decision mostly, it's not actually. I know he is trying to perfect the server, but as I said, nothing in the world is perfect, thus why I think it's the best if we just start off with the auto registration.

What I just don't get is the fact that according to Devile they spended 1k USD for a company that go no experience in what so ever with KO related stuff while there are plenty of skilled developpers around who would do just the same for like 4 times less money.

Talk to them, get their help, pay them a lil and then improve your own skills. That's how SexyReplay did it and I believe many others as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123