Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

KO4life/Gamers4life KO

This is a discussion on KO4life/Gamers4life KO within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; im just trying to say judgement is a good skill, some people say it sucks but ive seen people who ...
Page: 12

im just trying to say judgement is a good skill, some people say it sucks but ive seen people who are very good at pking with judgement.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Dont be so stuck with current things. It is totally possible to make enough modifications to make the game pretty balanced even with lvl 83 skills and god knows what else.

If theres a problem, one shouldnt just cut it out, it may end up alot better if its fixed.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

We will not alter from the pronal level caps. If we run on a KE idea there will be only KE skills and KE items end of. If we run ROFD we will comply to the format.

There is 1001 different ways of setting this up and it needs to be digussed and planned. When things are rushed you get K2 USKO and I for one know the comunity would not acept that from us. Everyone knows that we will produce a project that will be of a standard raley seen.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

we played KO when lvl cap was 70 and imo it was best time ko ever had. no helis no 72 staff no blooding etc thats my vote

Just find out what a majority of people would prefer by prehaps setting up a pole to find out wether an 83 or 70 server is the best.

Imo dcz would be a great addition also.

@ Felix, i would personally chose yourself or phantom to run the finances.

When you come round to thinking about a hosting server, take a look @ this website to look at the prices, im related to the owner and im sure we could get a deal to get a bigger hosting server @ a cheaper price just a heads up.
    http://www.penguin-uk.com/servers.html

Banned

any ETA when the server open? looks like lots of people gonna play it

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LightSage View Post
    the fact that a mage SHOULD not be able to stand up to a warrior is why i like being a mage. being at a disadvantage is what makes it fun for me having to out skill your opponent and knowing exactly what skills to do at the right time. i have one my fare share of versus and most of them are one with more than 3/4 of my hp in tact just because i out pace my opponent with thorn and helping me along the way. another question is even if their isnt those rings were their any scorching staffs or hell bloods or wreath staffs even with one of those staffs equipped with a good mage should bring up the damage enough to do some decent dmg on any opponent????
    There is a reason why the developpers made KE the way it was,... for balance. Take into mind that if we do run the level 70 cap KE version, it will be the rise once again of the 30/25/20 defense armors, thus why it would make it quite unfair on mages part if they wore an additional scorching staff, cause that would make the rouges simply useless,... when they are actually suppose to be the most feared ones when it comes to surprise, which won't be a surprise if you have the 50 DD or so.

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    I think that if you do cap it at 70 (which i hope) you also include helis so BPs arent stuck using judgement while everyone else has their level 70 skill.
    One word.... unbalanced.

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Just find out what a majority of people would prefer by prehaps setting up a pole to find out wether an 83 or 70 server is the best.

Imo dcz would be a great addition also.

@ Felix, i would personally chose yourself or phantom to run the finances.

When you come round to thinking about a hosting server, take a look @ this website to look at the prices, im related to the owner and im sure we could get a deal to get a bigger hosting server @ a cheaper price just a heads up.
    Penguin Internet Ltd - Dedicated Servers & Server Management
    DCZ is the thing that ruined pk in CZ,... those people that are lazy stayed behind and simply divided the USKO community up, which resulted in less people being in CZ. If people don't want to level, which is the only reason why someone would go DCZ, then they have private servers that have instant level 83 that they can play on.

Banned

well making KE server will just make rogues the best... and mage useless (maybe only support..)

Well its like this to be honest, if its a farm server and theres no dcz option, the xp rates kinda have to be quite a lot higher than usko or people will simply get bored. Making a 70- server as ko4mylife pointed out would make mages useless depending on the items available, leveling rates and upgrade rates.

This will obviously have to be considered and if I am right felix/devile if they wish to take up the project will speak to us as a whole a decide on what the server will be like. Lots have to be considered and it will all be sorted out sooner or later, just need to wait to be honest.

The only hard thing is that everyone wants different things from the sevrer, some prefer KE and some think KE will be boring and would like an up-to-date server. Lets just wait and see what opinions felix and devile have on the matter.

Regards tabbycat

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well its like this to be honest, if its a farm server and theres no dcz option, the xp rates kinda have to be quite a lot higher than usko or people will simply get bored. Making a 70- server as ko4mylife pointed out would make mages useless depending on the items available, leveling rates and upgrade rates.

This will obviously have to be considered and if I am right felix/devile if they wish to take up the project will speak to us as a whole a decide on what the server will be like. Lots have to be considered and it will all be sorted out sooner or later, just need to wait to be honest.

The only hard thing is that everyone wants different things from the sevrer, some prefer KE and some think KE will be boring and would like an up-to-date server. Lets just wait and see what opinions felix and devile have on the matter.

Regards tabbycat
    It's true, mostly the community decides, but your reasons for bring KE up aren't that debatable. If you've read my previous posts, I've been a mage ever since BETA, and I haven't felt a moment at all where I had been useless.

Never meant they're useless mate, sorry if it came accross like that. What i mean is theres not exactly a possibility of solo play on a level 70 mage to be honest, thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by BabaHypno View Post
    If priest will get helis then mage should get 72 staff attack.

LEAVE IT HOW IT WAS WHEN LVL CAP WAS 70 thats my 3 cents.

No helis, no staff.

+ Judgement is OK.
    I don't care whether or not mages get their 72 staff attack, but It always has seemed odd that everyone else gets a new attack at 70 while priests are stuck with the equivalent of sword dancing until 72.

Nah BP are very effective in a KE farm server to be honest mate.
    Basically guys for the people who are suggesting a 72 cap, that won't happen, it will either be 70, 80 or 83.

Validating

the xp rates kinda have to be quite a lot higher than usko or people will simply get bored.
    imo its just better if it takes longer to get lvled. way more fun if there are different lvls pking, not like every1 max lvled after week.

Yea i understand where your coming from with that hel :/ It will get boring but you don't want usko rates, you want slightly higher but if we're going to do something like that, not including the option of dcz imo isn't such a great idea. Im sure others think dcz would ruin pk but it adds choice to the game for those people who simply don't have the time to exp. What we can't forget is that some people play private servers because they don't have enough time to xp or usko or w/e. They much prefer to login for a couple hours just to relax, talk to mates and have a good time.

Regards tabbycat