Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

KO4life/Gamers4life KO

This is a discussion on KO4life/Gamers4life KO within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I should post a pick up of the contacts list on my famous Felix msn. I have 2000 KO contacts. ...
Page: 14

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I should post a pick up of the contacts list on my famous Felix msn. I have 2000 KO contacts. I need to call a few famous players up and speak to them on the phone to ask if they are happy to play a few hours a week with an account set up to the standard of the time they were at their height. It will be a special event.

DCZ is not happening but DLW with the lvl 50 cap is going to happen. It made for a much more skillfull war and served a purpose to the leveling process.

Personally I want a KO/KE server. I want KO in it's purest form , with the rare drops like wep def armour , and an intresting bowle.

There will be an Orc and Human champion char that will be flying around CZ for people to try and beat. Rest assured the people who will be playing are not as dumb as a K2 GM.

Boss respawn timers will be lower to help out people and I may add a few suprizes I have planned.

Aite cool dan :P

well you should get facebook then or create another msn so we can have a chat about it, my uncles seriously interested in helping secuity wise for free as he knows ASM quite well and hes also willing to help out with a hosting server as he owns his own computing company and has a lot of servers to use.

Need a catch up anyway :P speak to ya soon hopefully mate.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

who's in charge of the web design?

Me! Mwhaha. =)

well if things are gona stay true to ke their are going to be very little mages and a whole bunch of rogues ill end up being a rogue if nothing is done for a mage to be able to solo at least in 1v1.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Mages are never going to be able to solo even if it is a rofd version. The point of a mage is to keep a party alive and not to attack. So all you people who are crying about a mage not being able to solo pk, well obviously there not meant to.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Tell that to the warriors and bps running away from me in japko KE.

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    Mages are never going to be able to solo even if it is a rofd version. The point of a mage is to keep a party alive and not to attack. So all you people who are crying about a mage not being able to solo pk, well obviously there not meant to.

Then your a complete retard, which has already proven in the past.
    Any decent mage can solo fine, I don't know way back in KE, but in ROFD I had no problem soloing. (Unless we're talking a party vs one)

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    dude you have no idea what you are talking about i pk solo right now just fine as long as its not like 5 v1 im good a good mage knows exactly what to do and vs alone. and win against even wariors

Banned

bump!! im still waiting to get you online on msn felix!

DAFAQ Senior Member

KO wasnt ment for solo pking so stop crying about it. Server hasnt even started and ppl are already whoring for 50np.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    KO wasnt ment for solo pking so stop crying about it. Server hasnt even started and ppl are already whoring for 50np.
    Taken the words right out of my mouth.
    Don't want to quote the posts, so...
    Mages in ROFD can easily solo,... the most I've solod, whether you guys believe it or not was a whole party by myself on 2k/350ac scrolls, even though nothing to be proud of when I was level 79 while they were all high 60s from what it seemed, since it was only gold premium back then. As for KE though, it is simply not recommended and simply not possible to solo as a mage unless you run behind like a few parties in order to ks,... the point being that they are required for party teamwork.
    As for whoever commented that there would be less mages if nothing is done about it. Proven wrong before, as in KE back then there were tons of mages and from what it seemed like all classes were balanced out. But if this happens, it would honestly only mean the unskillful ones are the ones that are quitting and changing classes, yet better news for me and other mages, who love the feeling when they are in charge of the party and everyone else in the party is depended on them.

Dog

Sounds cool, i have yet to play a server that has not failed to give good fair game play combines with a decent team backing it!

I think you should go for it Dan, not as tho your lacking support

J

LiveWire

Yeah get it done and hurry up.... bloody manc utd supporters

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Then your a complete retard, which has already proven in the past.
    Any decent mage can solo fine, I don't know way back in KE, but in ROFD I had no problem soloing. (Unless we're talking a party vs one)
    coming from the human snorlax. You suck at every class you have ever played chad and you make it seem like your good when your horrible. Your trying to tell me if a mage is fully duffed they wont get killed? your the one thats a complete retard. If you cannot cure yourself your going to die end of subject. Thats why most of the time you never see warriors or mages solo because there constantly duffed and when that happens your screwed.