Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

KO4life/Gamers4life KO

This is a discussion on KO4life/Gamers4life KO within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Would hope for farm server. The thrill of making +7/+8 item after few hours of farming is priceless. No worm ...
Page: 2

DAFAQ Senior Member

Would hope for farm server. The thrill of making +7/+8 item after few hours of farming is priceless. No worm that drops +3 unique cant even come close to that.

Also what made me quit most of servers out there who make war every day. War should be special event at specific time. Making it everyday event kicks the fun from it.

So I vote for lvl 70 cap, usko rates for anvil ( max +9/+3 ), boss respawn every 4-6 hours, low % for CS drop, no CS/IN/IB/ROL/ROC in PUS, pure farm server.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    Would hope for farm server. The thrill of making +7/+8 item after few hours of farming is priceless. No worm that drops +3 unique cant even come close to that.

Also what made me quit most of servers out there who make war every day. War should be special event at specific time. Making it everyday event kicks the fun from it.

So I vote for lvl 70 cap, usko rates for anvil ( max +9/+3 ), boss respawn every 4-6 hours, low % for CS drop, no CS/IN/IB/ROL/ROC in PUS, pure farm server.
    this sounds cool, also donations should be worked out somehow different than on other servers.
    it shouldnt bring the person donating elite items or whatever. something different should be worked out.

Banned

+1 to that

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    meh, deleted quote, makes post too long
    lvl 83 cap + event doesnt necessarily means u have to spend 12 hour infront of ur pc, its all about how the admins set up the rates. You go exp/farm/pk a bit then go to ed for example, when its over u continue farming or w/e... just to break the monotonity. (Also, u can have these events with lvl70 cap and change the rewards...)
    Sure LS was fun. 2 or god knows how many years ago. And yea, maybe 80% of the priv servers have the 83 cap but 90% of them are unplayable... As i said be4 theres like 3 or 4 server worth playing atm.
    Btw im not a big fan of 83 too, all im saying is only pk+farm gets boring after a few weeks. u dont like those events? np, u can go exp or farm, u dont need the whole server for it right?
    Also events divide the server? If admins could make bdw,ed (8vs8 1 or 2 time a day) and bf work like in USKO... how on earth it would divide the ppl? half goes here, half goes there, and (i hope) we are not talking about 50 ppl so u can still pk or do w/e u like. Just like in usko

Banned

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD no crazy items in the PUS. I hated the PS's that had +10 HB's for sale for usd. What a fucking joke. =)

PFC Senior Member

IMO Lvl 83 cap with all those IMBA skills isn't the best choice ,why? .Because the skills doesn't work like in usko in other private servers that i have played b4 the rogue is OP with his critical + armor , where u have saw that armor cancelation is like a malice O_O and critical up ur AP x2 or x3 ._., and like warriors having a cure curse and another things . A server wich is a lvl 70 cap is balanced plus that people still like the old style of the game .
    Good luck with the server

Banned

Look example Twostar hosted ko called CrusadeKO. lvl 70 cap, +0 uniqs max ( Not that those must be cap of server) But it was demn active ko, huge ammount players. Still fan of that server-to bad it was closed.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Ppl here fail to realise that ko4life server can set a new standard. MEANING, it doesnt do things like previous servers have. Instead of copying a stupid system(s), maybe its time for a new approach.

But by all means, let the stupid farm server vs pk server crap continue.

Banned

Im not telling what should be in server or not. Im just making examples what we like to see in server.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Ppl here fail to realise that ko4life server can set a new standard. MEANING, it doesnt do things like previous servers have. Instead of copying a stupid system(s), maybe its time for a new approach.

But by all means, let the stupid farm server vs pk server crap continue.
    +1 on this

A good point that someone brought from above... not all skills that are 70+ are working properly or the way they are suppose, so simply having less skills, meaning only up to lvl 70, as the cap should be, would be much easier to make available, and in the conditions of fully working. Um, same thing goes for the new items, and by new I consider any items injected into the game after the ROFD version, so such as Hell blood, or Garp, or Nebiros,.. you get the point,... those kind of items, make the game simply unbalanced in my opinion if you are going to insert it in the game with the level 70 cap.

As for the events, you brought up a good point,... it doesn't have to drop the new stuff, it could be replaced by the old items,... but what variety is there if it drops old items? Take into consideration that KE was narrowly based on just a few uniques that you can name on top of your mind. Further on, the biggest reason why I'm against this, is simply because it will just divide the server,... instead of having those lets say 50 people in cz, it could be a 100+ if there were no events. Take SexyKO for example, it's a full out pk server, lvl 83 cap, with overpowered armor and uniques.... it's alot of people in cz because that's all there is on the server, which makes it more then exciting, but the fact that people (when I played) had +9 armors and +3 uniques giving right away, made it almost impossible to kill a nation that outnumbers your party, even if it's by an extra party. Taking away those, would make things more easier,... and not having to do 30 minute party vs party fights as everyone has 10k hp...but what would make it even more enjoyable and realistic if this server is going to be packed in CZ is going the level 70 cap... that's a whole 100 stat points less, usually used by most classes to stat into hp, which means you really gotta know your stuff, in the case of being skillful.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Pandora for me is "meh dreams come true" I'll tell u why, like Ranjin said there's nothing better than old skool KO - with farm / without crazy items PUS or being dropped by worm :S

I really miss KO when lvl 62 was COOL lvl and shard+7 was almost priceless, where paper mage xxoxx (maybe someone recognize this guy) who rushed lvl a bit could own a lot of people.

Bosses / Drops:

5% higher droprate than USKO

Scrolls:

Sundries / Drop from mob

High class items:

DMs / Bosses / Giant Golems

Donators:

More np for killing, faster exp - NO CRAZY WEAPONS UNIQUES ARMORS!!

Anvil:

5% higher than USKO

Active GMs

Thats all I want - for sure I missed something, Ill post more if something will be on my mind.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

No Valk or Gryphon or Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by BabaHypno View Post
    Pandora for me is "meh dreams come true" I'll tell u why, like Ranjin said there's nothing better than old skool KO - with farm / without crazy items PUS or being dropped by worm :S

I really miss KO when lvl 62 was COOL lvl and shard+7 was almost priceless, where paper mage xxoxx (maybe someone recognize this guy) who rushed lvl a bit could own a lot of people.

Bosses / Drops:

5% higher droprate than USKO

Scrolls:

Sundries / Drop from mob

High class items:

DMs / Bosses / Giant Golems

Donators:

More np for killing, faster exp - NO CRAZY WEAPONS UNIQUES ARMORS!!

Anvil:

5% higher than USKO

Active GMs

Thats all I want - for sure I missed something, Ill post more if something will be on my mind.
    I really loved the idea of that server that's coming out, the only thing is I really doubt it's going to get populated. First off, people other then Polaks, simply try to see what the server is about... only to find out that it's written in Polish,... that's the first let down. Second of all, after a huge decline just by reading Polish on the ko panel, you will have those that join anyways and will probably realize that it's mostly Polaks in the game. I'm not saying it as a bad thing, but no doubt, the server would be best run by an all knowing English-speaking person, since pretty much all the countries in the world know the number one spoken language in the world, that is English.

There is also the question "Where will this server earn money to support it's monthly rent?". My suggestion to that is some sort of premium would be a good start. Yes I said that leveling should take 2-3 days max, but I guess that could be increased, so that players can buy, lets say 10$ premium so they get like 3x the xp then the regular person, or even a 20$ prem for 5x the xp. I know I would buy it... not just cause I'm lazy to level, but I would be more then willing to donate in order to keep the server running. I know that a well running server is approximately $400, so therefore, I'm pretty sure with those premium prices you will have more then enough. Other then that, in PUS, I wouldn't recommend putting anything else.

jatokor

[ot]So far nothing is written in polish and we ended up with the idea "server for polish ppl" moths ago :P and expet the forum there will be no polish word at all [/ot]

Sorry for the OT. about the server, KE style's the best

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast