Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

KO4life/Gamers4life KO

This is a discussion on KO4life/Gamers4life KO within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I wont convince anyone to go there just pointing that it will be pwnage server from KE times. BIG BIG ...
Page: 3

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

I wont convince anyone to go there just pointing that it will be pwnage server from KE times.

BIG BIG BIG PLUS:
    - People from PhoenixKO are working on it (everyone who played PKO will know what im talkin about)
    - The whole idea of making this server went up to admins minds like... a year ago so it wont be just another launched server. Everything was thought twice before they made any moves.

About polish language... You will see it ONLY on chat, client will be english. For example u Nik ull play in clan yea? And mostly ull use english on clan chat. U wont even pay attention to normal chat like in USKO with tr language.

Sorry for offtopic :/

jatokor

[ot again]nobody from PhoenixKO is connected with Pandora

Sorry, just want to have some things clear. [/ot]

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

WOAH? I got info from a friend who told me that it is like that, my bad then ;/ Then im worried LOL

I got some ideas for the pus. Put in +6 / +7 shards / raptors / elixirs / iron bows.
    and some uniqes like : Enion bow / Hb / dark vane all at +1 or +5, AND FOR GOD SAKE DONT PUT SCROLLS IN PUS THEY BELONG IN THE SUNDRIES!

jatokor

last post about pandora here, please stick to the right topic here, one of admins gave us whole phoenix server, we are just editing it to be more "knight-empire" style

@Rougean weapons in PUS are messing the server... donators are to strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    I got some ideas for the pus. Put in +6 / +7 shards / raptors / elixirs / iron bows.
    and some uniqes like : Enion bow / Hb / dark vane all at +1 or +5, AND FOR GOD SAKE DONT PUT SCROLLS IN PUS THEY BELONG IN THE SUNDRIES!
    i like the more exp/more np idea more than this.
    with items in pus the game looses balance.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

it sounds like a great idea in theory, BUT, in the long run, would it be worth it...

DAFAQ Senior Member

Mybe ppl who will donate to server can get better drop rate from mobs/npc, NP bonus or 1k hp and mana pots?

Putting +6/+7 items in PUS isnt really best idea for a farm server.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

to me it seems like all the other private servers get boring after a while, but if this is a success and i see like old ppl coming back and so its like old ko, id defently play this over usko or any other private server
    hope it does come out

You really picked a bad time to chose this didn't you Felix? xD

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    Mybe ppl who will donate to server can get better drop rate from mobs/npc, NP bonus or 1k hp and mana pots?

Putting +6/+7 items in PUS isnt really best idea for a farm server.
    it is a bad idea to puy +6/7 items in the PUS when the % to succes on anvil is like USKO's, or just like old MYKO, where u would get a +7, u'd simply drool... so buying it from PUS, I would say is out of the question. To keep thinks legit on the developpers side, and for no corruption to happen or be giving an advantage in game, you should either stick to some sort of prem or xp scrolls for leveling.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

oh snaps. i played lost soulz. that was some fun stuff. until everyone found out that u can use elemental scrolls on armors to make weap def armors.
    i was powning with my chitin bow+10 back in the day :P

i think i even got to gm of that server?

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

KO4life>snox

launch da sheeeet!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Sorry not been able to reply quicker but been tied up for the last few hours with course work.

OK to start , the server would be KO4life as we still own the name and we will do for many many years.

Remember we have Devile on board with this. Devile was a majour part of the admin team of USKO through KO and KE and know the code and has written tools for it.

Unlike other projects we can offer the chance for new players who think they are the greatest in KO to fight the old names of KO in the enviroment that made those names. I am sure there would be plenty of people wanting to try and v's me or fight people like Mikey or fight against the orginal Blood clan, we can even get the great names from any server with the respect and friendship many of the people who would be involed in this.

One thing that is important to me is that we do some good with this project and I want us as a comunity to try and help give money to a charity to help people who are less fortiante than us and to make our $ and playing come to some good.

I want this to be a comunity project , even though the amount of users online seem low through the tools I get with my admin privlages we still have a regular viewing of several thousands and I am sure once words gets about things will get like they were before.

One key factore is I am going to make an action group forthis project , people old and new will help with it. No more will this old school and noobie devide happen all will have their chance.

What is vital is we have a server that is going to be a challange but also fun. I assure you people have already been working hard to get a project like this into mition. My mods will tell you it's been a topic that has been talked about alot in private and the admin's were all in favour of finally putting a project forwards.

For people worried about me and my ego in all of this , I am here simply to take up a challange of running something that will be help with my study. I have not intentions of trying to reform my guild or be the best, my motivation is to give the comunity something the y have been dreaming of for years and years.

Even if this project fails to launch I will still strive for all the other projects to work together to prevent cheaters and dupers spoiling the servers.

Remember if it says KO4life it's only going to be us.

To note some players will be on various servers using the name , they are part of the team and you will notice a group on here with a title " KO4life Project Team"

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

A question towards the admins, is this really a go, and like has it already been started and what would be the approximate time this would come into it's final testing stage? I know it's all of a sudden, but people that have quit KO some time ago are looking forward to come back as soon as possible, well at least I would assume people like me.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast