You can jump in FF? I didn't know o.O1) Having the ability to jump is simply pointless. Everyone was so excited to see that jump was implemented in the FF version, and after a day they simply forgot it even existed.
2) Soloing requires extreme skills in survivability, thus having to avoid parties of sorts. Giving people a pvp area where solo pk happens is do-able, but how is it fair for INT priests to solo pk? Or paper mages? Or massived warriors? Concluding that this area would simply be owned by rouges, who keep on gaining 50 NP constantly while those in the real CZ have to put up real party vs party fights and with 1 kill only receive the 13/14 NP. As you see, it simply isn't fair towards the ranking system as well. This idea is basically out of the questions as there is many more valid reasons why a solo pvp area is an unfair advantage to some. If you really want to prove that you are an amazing player, by all means, there will still be a inside arena where you can show your talent to others and defeat the people that you have desired to face. If you want to earn NP while soloing, well that 50 NP is valuable, and well you gotta work extra hard on your survivability in order to gain it.
3) Interchangeable UI's will make the server more of an endangered zone as it will be easier for users with skillful programming to tbl edit files.
4) A game, take Aion for example, has 8 classes, and do you know how long it took them to make the game? So just imagine how much work would have to be put in even to create one extra class. And don't even get me started on the skills,... we would need imagination to create what? about 20-30 skills for one class? Taking into consideration as well that this must be balanced out with other classes as well.
5) People always did complain about the amount of quests, or in other words, mid-game content for leveling,... so personally on behalf of the admins I would say this should be one of the areas that you should expand your ideas. We all know, grinding those get boring,... there is those that can through it for a long time, but there is also some that simply want a change of events, in other words some fun quests to do. Expand your ideas on this topic, whether it would be killing a certain amount of mobs, killing a certain amount of the opposite nation players, even getting exp per kill of an opponent or whatever comes to mind.
6) I don't know about you, but I certainly don't look at how my character looks. Certain games have height difference, but with that situation, certain heights have advantages and disadvantages, like lets say your character is bigger then most others then the damage intake would be smaller, or vise versa. I really don't think people care whether a detail in the face is changed or not... after all this isn't a high graphic game such as WoW, or any other newly released MMORPG.
7) I think cheaper would be a good idea, but certainly not the point where it is less expensive to buy it from the NPC then to make it with a level 60 healer. Overall, I'm not sure on this one, but as for the weight of the pots, I know that especially in the KE version, being a mage for example and having a weight capacity of 500 or whatever the number is, is pretty irritating and therefore I do think that it is a good idea to decrease the weight of the pots, not to the point where people carry an infinite amount, as sometimes for example on isiloon if you are fighting an opposite nation clan for it, it sometimes turns out to be a tactic for those who run out of pots first. That is more for Felankor actually, but it happens with Isiloon sometimes. So just saying, that the weight should at least be halved from it's standard.
wait you aren't talking about that shit with the spacebar are you?