Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

KO4Life Party PK vid :D

This is a discussion on KO4Life Party PK vid :D within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; You have nice support rogue in team. 2v3 reason why u win its probaly u used vent/ts or they realy ...
Page: 2

You have nice support rogue in team.
    2v3 reason why u win its probaly u used vent/ts or they realy suck. btw when u said shame on him/ "pro town"
    (player with dragon symbol) he shouldnt run/town and give u free np even on beta server... nahh

xiahou_yuan

^ nop we don't use Vent or TS, if you have played KO for a while u just know who to get first xD ( + usually the warrior goes first and the rogue just throws in a couple skills )
    and the dragon users in beta only have their symbol because of leeching, when party vs party I almost never see them kill, they just spike and then run when they get hit even once. then their entire party dies and he's the only one left, LuisEnrique is like this too.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    totally off topic but is ur call of duty name machao915?
    nop sorry :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rdec View Post
    Finally a good video that doesn't include keyboard smashers (assassins) and their vs crap. Good job, hope to see you (and kill you) soon :P

aww, I think I'm going rogue in official though :P

Cool

i liked the duo part, good sin..

hey xiahou glad to see u around
    nive movie btw

that sin called HB is good. good team player

KalaBunga Senior Member

after wathcing the 1st few minnits you were hardly outnumbered 1-2 players but the party's you fought only had 1 priest

the duo part was very nice

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I really liked the video... once I saw what that rouge was capable of, it reminded of the few good ones that I loved pking with as they would always save me .

akaStrider

yea gg ;-)

the duo part was the best part of the movie , but i liked the rest tho .

xiahou_yuan

That rogue is Thugtsa. and he's the best rogue I ever met
    I play rogue too but shiiit even when he's redballing and has 3 orcs hitting him he still has the time to throw in a spike and a thrust
    and he and his friend "ElmaliTurta" are one of the few rogues I lost a vs to. ( Vs with ElamliTurta took 10 minutes and then my scrolls finished, fu he was winning though , I was always redballing and he had half hp )
    if we had stuff like gigs and lvl 70 my combo would be better too, I don't like combo with sword dancing and glave >.<

thanks for the comment guys, hope you can make a movie like this too cause I'm tired of seeing these 1v1 videos
    I know there are a couple GG here, so pls show me what you got

SliceAndDice

if u wanna be a successful warrior, you need a good priest aside. If you stick to your target ur priest can focus on it by duffing it till its down and so on. if the priest in your party has a lot on his hand, focus on the weakest mage > Weakest Priest> Weakest Rogue. As a warrior i dont even look at opposing warriors unless if i scream or leg cut em on my way to my target.

OnehitWonder

no doubt that video was very good and very good party but if they realize this ko4life so boring that only make newbies like orcs pk clan Pamelita is that ....
    Pamelita is a rogue that running and ks, was never a worthy opponent.
    greetings and hope the official release.

xiahou_yuan

yea a good priest is a must if warrior wanna be good, I pked with DiabloIV, he's dam good
    but lol in this beta, tormented warriors go down faster then rogues so that's why we aim warriors sometimes
    and yea Pamelita is the biggest noob i've seen :d
    I hope official starts soon so everyone can pwn his ass

first party u have good mage, but you as warrior are also skilled. U kno how to use decent like are lightning mage who has blink, which is gg.
    Frid said u atck warrios sometimes instead of priests, yea thta happens to the best, you sometimes just attack while running to a mage or priest, which is, in fact an effiecint way to catch ur prey.
    SOmetimes it is also good to fight and distract the opponents strongest warrior, cuz he might hurt ur entire party, if u get what i mean.
    Muisc is 5 stars, good rap music. Yea emenem!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    first party u have good mage, but you as warrior are also skilled. U kno how to use decent like are lightning mage who has blink, which is gg.
    Frid said u atck warrios sometimes instead of priests, yea thta happens to the best, you sometimes just attack while running to a mage or priest, which is, in fact an effiecint way to catch ur prey.
    SOmetimes it is also good to fight and distract the opponents strongest warrior, cuz he might hurt ur entire party, if u get what i mean.
    Muisc is 5 stars, good rap music. Yea emenem!
    The mage did nothing honestly. All he did was run. And if you pay close attention not once did he get maliced... let alone get parasited, else he would be a 2 hit. I think the congratz went to the wrong person. It was that priest DNA that kept the party of 6 alive, which I do have to say is always tough for a priest to keep alive that many amount of people. That's who I think deserves the most cogratz in the party for support, the mage however was a 'take up of NP' as an old KO friend of mine used to say.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast