Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 79

KO4Life Party PK vid :D

This is a discussion on KO4Life Party PK vid :D within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Electr1c first party u have good mage, Thanks Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe The mage did nothing honestly. ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Fafama
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    first party u have good mage,
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    The mage did nothing honestly. All he did was run. And if you pay close attention not once did he get maliced... let alone get parasited, else he would be a 2 hit. I think the congratz went to the wrong person. It was that priest DNA that kept the party of 6 alive, which I do have to say is always tough for a priest to keep alive that many amount of people. That's who I think deserves the most cogratz in the party for support, the mage however was a 'take up of NP' as an old KO friend of mine used to say.
    Rofl ill take that as jelousy


    . the mage is me n u seem like didn saw that i was the main target all the time in pk party part aswell and all orcies attack me the priest been healing me and sins cure me aswell because they all the time para and torment me nor malice. I was doing the mage job . tp and slow down once i get a chance to do that .. u pretty good know that if u are attacked by many ur skills cancels
    Last edited by Fafama; 02-14-2010 at 09:22 AM.

  2. #32
    xiahou_yuan
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    first party u have good mage, but you as warrior are also skilled. U kno how to use decent like are lightning mage who has blink, which is gg.
    Frid said u atck warrios sometimes instead of priests, yea thta happens to the best, you sometimes just attack while running to a mage or priest, which is, in fact an effiecint way to catch ur prey.
    SOmetimes it is also good to fight and distract the opponents strongest warrior, cuz he might hurt ur entire party, if u get what i mean.
    Muisc is 5 stars, good rap music. Yea emenem!
    U sir, are a good KO player
    finally someone who understands how we Pked.
    I agree to everything you said.
    I did attack warrior while I was on my way to priest, like legcutting and screaming them so they get slowed or get hit and won't focus on killing my mage and priest.
    and as you can see, in the first part of the video, I am usually the only one on the priest, because the rest of my party is protecting our mage and priest from dieing.

    and Unbeatable, if U think it's easy to tank 6 melees and still have time to do what he did then I challenge u to do the same.
    what are you gonna do then? keep on aoeing while 6 orcs hit u? you should know that skills fail especially AOE if you played a mage ( and if I'm not wrong U have been playing a mage for a very long time )
    btw that priest DNA wasn't that good, he was good, but sometimes I dunno, he is like standing there, probably lag.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    you should know that skills fail especially AOE if you played a mage.
    I have to disagree on this one. If you're a decent mage you still manage to cast blizzard/ nova without problems even if your opponent is trying to cancel. It's up to you to anticipate on your attackers movement/combo. Ofcourse if you don't move while casting or launch it at the wrong moment it will get canceled for sure. This seperates the mages to the "good mages". Not many mages do this, yours didn't do it either.

    Also skills like specter of ice (if your fire/light mage and don't have ice manes) or ice manes cannot be canceled and have a very high slow rate. Yes your opponents need to be close to you, but when you cast it you can run away without problems.

    The rogue was good, allthough in the 2vs XXXX he could run farther instead of standing next to you when minoring, so when you used that tp skill you had more time till they attacked you again. But it would only have made it easyer, you succeeded anyways so it's more like a tip than criticism.

    Next to the mage thingie, I liked the movie it shows how much fun party pk can be. Didn't really like the cocky comments like "loll they suck" etc... tho.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fafama View Post
    Thanks



    Rofl ill take that as jelousy


    . the mage is me n u seem like didn saw that i was the main target all the time in pk party part aswell and all orcies attack me the priest been healing me and sins cure me aswell because they all the time para and torment me nor malice. I was doing the mage job . tp and slow down once i get a chance to do that .. u pretty good know that if u are attacked by many ur skills cancels
    I don't know where you are pulling this "I was maliced/parasited" as not once were you actually during the video... and which mage isn't the main target most of the time... can you imagine by how many more people I was targeted when the pk beta started, or in other words when the cz was actually packed.
    lol jealousy? The only part I'm jealous about is that you are not as hated as much as I am, to keep getting malice/parasite every second pretty much. I am referring this as to when the pk beta started, as then it wasn't just a party vs party fight, but a nation vs a nation... and out of the whole nation I somehow am the one to get parasited constantly... that tells you something .
    here is a video that someone made in the XP beta...[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvFOm3FRepQ"]YouTube - KO4Life KO Beta Server Fun[/ame]... take a guess why I was the only kill they recorded (QQ about the death as I wasn't even level 40 and most of them were 45+)... and if you don't need glasses to see, once again I'm the one to get fully duffed if you take a closer look.

    Let me rephrase myself however, in no way did I say you suck or anything... but as I said I think the priest deserves the congratz for the support in the party.

    Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    U sir, are a good KO player
    finally someone who understands how we Pked.
    I agree to everything you said.
    I did attack warrior while I was on my way to priest, like legcutting and screaming them so they get slowed or get hit and won't focus on killing my mage and priest.
    and as you can see, in the first part of the video, I am usually the only one on the priest, because the rest of my party is protecting our mage and priest from dieing.

    and Unbeatable, if U think it's easy to tank 6 melees and still have time to do what he did then I challenge u to do the same.
    what are you gonna do then? keep on aoeing while 6 orcs hit u? you should know that skills fail especially AOE if you played a mage ( and if I'm not wrong U have been playing a mage for a very long time )
    btw that priest DNA wasn't that good, he was good, but sometimes I dunno, he is like standing there, probably lag.
    4k hp and 1k ac is what I had on my mage in pk beta (scrolled). Not only did I tank more then that many people sometimes, but I've also tanked them with a quick malice/paraiste on me, which even 1 second should be enough time for the dozen of people jumping on me to kill me... however, lucky for me, the priests that I play with are good, and they know their stuff.

    As for the casting. I know that it can get cancelled, but I honestly never seemed to find that being a problem. Simple key term 'blocking'. If you see the other opponents are just r+skilling you, then you run around the priest for the block,... and if you see that they actually click to get around the priest to get to u, then u tp a warrior for another block and you cast. Works 90% of the time, and sure it sometimes fails even with that... but as I said works most of the time.

  5. #35
    Fafama
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I don't know where you are pulling this "I was maliced/parasited" as not once were you actually during the video... and which mage isn't the main target most of the time... can you imagine by how many more people I was targeted when the pk beta started, or in other words when the cz was actually packed.
    lol jealousy? The only part I'm jealous about is that you are not as hated as much as I am, to keep getting malice/parasite every second pretty much. I am referring this as to when the pk beta started, as then it wasn't just a party vs party fight, but a nation vs a nation... and out of the whole nation I somehow am the one to get parasited constantly... that tells you something .
    here is a video that someone made in the XP beta...YouTube - KO4Life KO Beta Server Fun... take a guess why I was the only kill they recorded (QQ about the death as I wasn't even level 40 and most of them were 45+)... and if you don't need glasses to see, once again I'm the one to get fully duffed if you take a closer look.

    Let me rephrase myself however, in no way did I say you suck or anything... but as I said I think the priest deserves the congratz for the support in the party.



    4k hp and 1k ac is what I had on my mage in pk beta (scrolled). Not only did I tank more then that many people sometimes, but I've also tanked them with a quick malice/paraiste on me, which even 1 second should be enough time for the dozen of people jumping on me to kill me... however, lucky for me, the priests that I play with are good, and they know their stuff.

    As for the casting. I know that it can get cancelled, but I honestly never seemed to find that being a problem. Simple key term 'blocking'. If you see the other opponents are just r+skilling you, then you run around the priest for the block,... and if you see that they actually click to get around the priest to get to u, then u tp a warrior for another block and you cast. Works 90% of the time, and sure it sometimes fails even with that... but as I said works most of the time.
    Damn u probably are so damn jelousy atm right now that u made up this huge post

    Let me answer to ur comments.

    I don't know where you are pulling this "I was maliced/parasited" as not once were you actually during the video - sometimes party bar got bug n u know that even it is not showed there i have been duffed most of the time and thx to sin cures i got cured fast ( xiahouyuan ).




    and if you don't need glasses to see, once again I'm the one to get fully duffed if you take a closer look
    . - sad ur priest or sins are not good as mines to cure u aswell


    4k hp and 1k ac is what I had on my mage in pk beta (scrolled). - my stats are 5.6k hp and 900 ac


    Not only did I tank more then that many people sometimes, but I've also tanked them with a quick malice/paraiste on me, which even 1 second should be enough time for the dozen of people jumping on me to kill me... however, lucky for me, the priests that I play with are good, and they know their stuff.
    - see mine sins doing same job as ur priest which they cant be compared but .. sight



    As for the casting. I know that it can get cancelled, but I honestly never seemed to find that being a problem. Simple key term 'blocking'. - its not a problem while im still alive and my party mates are not dyin as u can see ..

    and block thing u may have noticed that i tped multiple times the recorder aswell and more times the other members to use ur term called block i just call it tank my ass so i can stay alive

  6. #36
    Fafama
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I have to disagree on this one. If you're a decent mage you still manage to cast blizzard/ nova without problems even if your opponent is trying to cancel. It's up to you to anticipate on your attackers movement/combo. Ofcourse if you don't move while casting or launch it at the wrong moment it will get canceled for sure. This seperates the mages to the "good mages". Not many mages do this, yours didn't do it either.
    so u are telling that u can cast skills while 6 melee attacking u ?
    woah that gotta be seen .. call "good" mage that can do it we gonna try that out in arena

  7. #37
    Senior Member SM0KED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    595

    Default

    i liked it !

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fafama View Post
    Damn u probably are so damn jelousy atm right now that u made up this huge post

    Let me answer to ur comments.

    I don't know where you are pulling this "I was maliced/parasited" as not once were you actually during the video - sometimes party bar got bug n u know that even it is not showed there i have been duffed most of the time and thx to sin cures i got cured fast ( xiahouyuan ).




    and if you don't need glasses to see, once again I'm the one to get fully duffed if you take a closer look
    . - sad ur priest or sins are not good as mines to cure u aswell


    4k hp and 1k ac is what I had on my mage in pk beta (scrolled). - my stats are 5.6k hp and 900 ac


    Not only did I tank more then that many people sometimes, but I've also tanked them with a quick malice/paraiste on me, which even 1 second should be enough time for the dozen of people jumping on me to kill me... however, lucky for me, the priests that I play with are good, and they know their stuff.
    - see mine sins doing same job as ur priest which they cant be compared but .. sight



    As for the casting. I know that it can get cancelled, but I honestly never seemed to find that being a problem. Simple key term 'blocking'. - its not a problem while im still alive and my party mates are not dyin as u can see ..

    and block thing u may have noticed that i tped multiple times the recorder aswell and more times the other members to use ur term called block i just call it tank my ass so i can stay alive
    Nope, if you've been around the forums long enough, you would know that I like to write essay-like posts. Let's play ping pong now.

    1) You might want to stop lieing as there is no such a thing as party bug. If you mean that the bar on the party list is sometimes bugged and doesn't show purple, then prove it, cause not once have I seen that happen on this private server, as it automatically shows once someone gets duffed.

    2) Looks like you don't speak English well enough, thus why you probably didn't understand my last post. In the last post what I said was you didn't get duffed once, while for me, for example, 2-3 human parties and lets say same 2-3 orc parties, and I would get fully duffed (malice/para) at least like 5 times within 30 seconds... which has nothing to do with my priests/rouges at the beginning. As I said in the last post, the rouges/priests that I pked with were good/fast enough to cure/heal/minor heal me, thus why I quite a few times tanked more people then you did in this video. Hopefully you understood that clearly this time.

    3) If you had 5.6k hp and 900 ac, that's even more sad then I though that not once have you stopped to ice nova the opponents.

    4) lol your party mates aren't dieing? Well no duh when the orcs are retarded enough that 1 attacks your warrior, 1 attacks your priest and the others all on the mage which is being spammed heal by the priest. After all it's 2-3 minutes of footage, which I must say is a congratz not to die.

    5) You only tped to regroup, that was the only thing I've seen,... other then that, as I said, you ran around and did nothing but take up NP in the party.

    If you really wanna see how a mage is played, I'll log and show you.

  9. #39
    Rainey
    Guest

    Default

    STFU STFU STFU...unbeatable go brag somewhere else. Just stop that lame arguing.

  10. #40
    Fafama
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    STFU STFU STFU...unbeatable go brag somewhere else. Just stop that lame arguing.
    the thing is he doesn't get it .


    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Nope, if you've been around the forums long enough, you would know that I like to write essay-like posts. Let's play ping pong now.

    1) You might want to stop lieing as there is no such a thing as party bug. If you mean that the bar on the party list is sometimes bugged and doesn't show purple, then prove it, cause not once have I seen that happen on this private server, as it automatically shows once someone gets duffed.

    2) Looks like you don't speak English well enough, thus why you probably didn't understand my last post. In the last post what I said was you didn't get duffed once, while for me, for example, 2-3 human parties and lets say same 2-3 orc parties, and I would get fully duffed (malice/para) at least like 5 times within 30 seconds... which has nothing to do with my priests/rouges at the beginning. As I said in the last post, the rouges/priests that I pked with were good/fast enough to cure/heal/minor heal me, thus why I quite a few times tanked more people then you did in this video. Hopefully you understood that clearly this time.

    3) If you had 5.6k hp and 900 ac, that's even more sad then I though that not once have you stopped to ice nova the opponents.

    4) lol your party mates aren't dieing? Well no duh when the orcs are retarded enough that 1 attacks your warrior, 1 attacks your priest and the others all on the mage which is being spammed heal by the priest. After all it's 2-3 minutes of footage, which I must say is a congratz not to die.

    5) You only tped to regroup, that was the only thing I've seen,... other then that, as I said, you ran around and did nothing but take up NP in the party.

    If you really wanna see how a mage is played, I'll log and show you.
    Jelousy makes u blind i guess

    Eh i cant say that english is my main language .. And i got duffed probably there had no 5 or 10 priest to duff me but there is 1 who duffin me but abit slow one .
    but hey he can't duff me all the time cuz his party is dying while chasing me righy ?

    If the orcs are retarted its not my fault ...
    HAHAHAHA Jelousy makes a person so bad one.. i did not regrouped as u say i used the block shit and yea i like to take up np don't you doin it too ?

  11. #41
    xiahou_yuan
    Guest

    Default

    ^
    ^ +1
    Unbeatable seriously, stop bragging so much, that priest DNA was lagging all the time and we only had 1 rogue ( RUBEN ON MY CHAR XiahouYuan ).
    and seriously I still lol at how you say you tanked more then 6 people while being maliced.
    malice means out of that 1k def you'll only have 600 remaining, means a spike will do 1k+ dmg, warriors will hit 600+ so that means you should die in 3 hits, and since more then 6 people are hitting u, not even a priest spam healing u can save u, as heal casting takes 3 seconds and the orcs can hit more then 2 times in that heal time.
    so seriously you're talking bullshit right there 4k hp only, parasite means 1.5k hp= also 3 hits.
    U5pam4o is one of the best mages I played with, he has great TP times and basically just knows how to play mage.
    I remember me as rogue, him and his friend as mages in EuropeKO ( when it just opened ) taking down parties of 8 ppl.
    if u really say u are that good, get 1 priest 1 rogue and 2 warriors ( and yourself as mage ) and we will party vs party just like in this vid, let's see how long it will take to get you down, 2 seconds? and let's see how many times you'll be able to AOE.
    and lol U5 did get duffed but XiahouYuan is GG rogue and he can see priest casting his duff so he already cure before, and you can't always see purple because of green slow and orange aoe. and I always went priest first ( well usually ) so he doesn't have time to duff after that

  12. #42
    Senior Member MeeP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    To sum things up, nobody cares about these "unbelievable" cz episodes. If you dont have anything to say about this particular KO pk video, then dont, just dont. No essays on how X sucks and how Y is a god, no. No.

  13. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fafama View Post
    the thing is he doesn't get it .




    Jelousy makes u blind i guess

    Eh i cant say that english is my main language .. And i got duffed probably there had no 5 or 10 priest to duff me but there is 1 who duffin me but abit slow one .
    but hey he can't duff me all the time cuz his party is dying while chasing me righy ?

    If the orcs are retarted its not my fault ...
    HAHAHAHA Jelousy makes a person so bad one.. i did not regrouped as u say i used the block shit and yea i like to take up np don't you doin it too ?
    haha i'm sitting on this side of the computer laughing my ass off. You just showed me and whoever is looking at this topic that you lied about the duffing part. You call me jealous, yet I have never heard about you just like probably most other people haven't either... while I did make a name for myself in the past 6 years of playing ko... lol.

  14. #44
    xiahou_yuan
    Guest

    Default

    ok Unbeatable you can be proud you made a name in KO, but do it somewhere else now pls.
    I made this vid to show all you need is skills in KO, and how party pk is like, not to show how good someone is or how famous he is ok?

  15. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    ok Unbeatable you can be proud you made a name in KO, but do it somewhere else now pls.
    I made this vid to show all you need is skills in KO, and how party pk is like, not to show how good someone is or how famous he is ok?
    I'm really sorry that it came down to that, but I simply stated what I saw from the video and judged each of the players in the party. It's what happens when a pk video gets posted, some people get the compliments and some get the criticism. So it's not me that is ruining your topic,.. it's the mage that can't take criticism.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •