Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

KO4life Project

This is a discussion on KO4life Project within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; This area is for all involed to talk about the Ko4life Project. As we are in stage one this area ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Lightbulb KO4life Project

This area is for all involed to talk about the Ko4life Project.

As we are in stage one this area will remain open. In the new year the board will be exclusivley for those involed with the project no matter how big ore small.

After a lengthly chat with Devile he has approved the creation of a server and the use of the name KO4life. Devile will take on a role to ensure that everything is done to his standard. I for now will be taking on a role as a project manager but will be looking for at least 4 more people to work with me on running the project through each stage.

Stage 1 - Planning and recruitment required for the poject. Also promotion of the project will start to happen to gain intrest through out the comunity. Research of staff and resources needed will start. A treasuer will be selected/elected to deal with the money produced by the project and ensure that money is donated to charity as acrodance to my orginal brief.

Stage 2 - Job role allocation , Project action plan and timetable will be set. We will set a provisional launch date that our programming team feel is achiveable. Server packages will be compaired and prices looked at. Fund raising for the project will start, a special business account will be made for donations required to get the progect running for the first 3-4 months. The balance of this account will be made public at the end of each month so people know what money we have and to make sure money goes to charity.

Stage 3 - BETA stage 1 , we will start tests on the project and start training the GM's and Admins on running a server a long side the programmers. Once the programmers are happy with BETA stage one will we progress into a larger BETA test to ensure the spec of the server is able to cope. Once compleat Devile will check everything is done to standard and sign the proect off as ready to go live.

Stage 4 - Offical Go Live , this will be the time when we will open the server and open new areas of the forum to support recruitment and trading. During the 1st month any bugs or issues will be addressed and from the orginal devlopment team roles will be given as part of the KO4life customer support.

Stage 5 - After we have compleated the first 3-4 months we will look into the success of the project and if things are working as planned we will either continue running the server or decide that the project has not been sucessfull and the project will be phased out

Stage 6 - If things work out and we continue running the project we will re-open the devlopment forums to the public and will start looking at changes for the future. A 6 month statement by te treasure will be produced showing the mone made and the donations given to charity.
    People that have been elected for roles such as GM's and mods of the KO4life Project forums will go through an election process again to keep their roles and if required more staff can be required.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

This is the post i was lokoing for. Thanks

Sounds good, can't wait, & hopefully... all goes well.

KalaBunga Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Sounds good, can't wait, & hopefully... all goes well.
    and does not take that long

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

gosh cant wait :P hope it works realy getting over usko

ko4lifeKO -

We are about to be going into stage 2 over the next week as we now have the seniour management to work with me on this.

Job roles will be given out to people who have offered their services by the other managers and myself.

Axarus

good news Felix lets finally make best ko server

if everbody's KO4life Project Team member then who's going to play ?

Banned

Stage 4 - Offical Go Live , this will be the time when we will open the server and open new areas of the forum to support recruitment and trading. During the 1st month any bugs or issues will be addressed and from the orginal devlopment team roles will be given as part of the KO4life customer support.
    so the first month is a beta to find bugs?

Banned Senior Member

Great...just i hope that Felix will handle this,without corruption...I trust in you hehehe

If you need any kinda help with this thing let me know Felix .. Think this is a gr8 idea!

Well I got all the server bit done. Just had a look at it and just told ******** what I need from the server personally. He is just going through some issues with a test DB and then we will move on from there.

Banned

hopefully no one will decide to gank me when i end up duffing them at dms

Quote Originally Posted by undefined View Post
    hopefully no one will decide to gank me when i end up duffing them at dms
    FUCK YEAH DM farming!!!!! best thing there ever was in KO

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast