Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 203

KO4life Project

This is a discussion on KO4life Project within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Kallop find us some and we will rofl xD More letters xD...
Page: 11


  1. #151
    Senior Member Ching's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    find us some and we will
    rofl xD

    More letters xD

  2. #152
    Senior Member SlmShady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Quoted from FAQ.. imposting it here since we can't reply in FAQ topic.

    This is a bad idea tbh.. doesnt matter howmuch it will cost, but ppl will spam trinas to +6/+7 and then +8.
    So, if i'm right, those who are prepared to play 24/7 and willing to spend hundreds of dollars will have +8's in a week or 2.. and it will unbalance the server between those who have a life and nolifers.
    Eventually, those who have alive will quit hehe
    The solution to inequality of gear is a pk server.

  3. #153
    Senior Member :Blaster:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CZ
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Quoted from FAQ.. imposting it here since we can't reply in FAQ topic.

    This is a bad idea tbh.. doesnt matter howmuch it will cost, but ppl will spam trinas to +6/+7 and then +8.
    So, if i'm right, those who are prepared to play 24/7 and willing to spend hundreds of dollars will have +8's in a week or 2.. and it will unbalance the server between those who have a life and nolifers.
    Eventually, those who have alive will quit hehe

    He is right, I wouldnt make the trina buyable at PUS. Not even for a high price. Trina is the solution to bring up glowy weapons really really fast and only people who would benefit from that are the rich ones who can buy tons of them.

  4. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rep that NYC
    Posts
    2,057

    Default

    Didn't wanna make another topic, but AVG is detecting an FP as well.

    http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/993/avgfp.png

  5. #155
    Senior Member MeeP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post
    Didn't wanna make another topic, but AVG is detecting an FP as well.

    http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/993/avgfp.png
    Themida...its a false positive.

  6. #156
    Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post
    Didn't wanna make another topic, but AVG is detecting an FP as well.

    http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/993/avgfp.png
    Add both exe's as exception and it should stop that; however, I don't know anyone who uses AVG so couldn't make a how to add exception tutorial for AVG. =(

  7. #157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Ctrl+Alt+Del and close AVG tray until u play and then everything should be ok.

  8. #158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rep that NYC
    Posts
    2,057

    Default

    I'm having trouble even installing it fully, disabling it didn't seem to help either :S
    Last edited by CurLy; 01-15-2010 at 05:27 PM.

  9. #159
    bogy
    Guest

    Default

    Before installing make a folder where you want to put a game, open AVG -> Resident shield -> Manage exceptions -> add path and select ...... Install now.

  10. #160
    IceColdKilah
    Guest

    Default

    i tHink we dont play Today.

  11. #161
    vernis
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceColdKilah View Post
    i tHink we dont play Today.
    waiting..waiting...waiting...and..ehhh...waiting

  12. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rep that NYC
    Posts
    2,057

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by bogy View Post
    Before installing make a folder where you want to put a game, open AVG -> Resident shield -> Manage exceptions -> add path and select ...... Install now.
    Good call, I was using the PUP exceptions. Thanks

  13. #163
    Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    153

    Default

    woot 23mins

  14. #164
    Butcher
    Guest

    Default

    i wanna play

  15. #165
    pankracioo0
    Guest

    Default

    need acount

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •