Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

KO4life Project

This is a discussion on KO4life Project within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Chris yep the rates are perfect thats why so many ppl playing STFU and get lost....
Page: 13

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    yep the rates are perfect thats why so many ppl playing
    STFU and get lost.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

not to be harsh, but this is one of the worst beta´s i´ve ever played.. the xp is just too hard for a beta, noone actually plays till 45+ and cz is dead at all.

1 orc party at apos
    and 1 human party at harpy´s thats it

beta should be 10x like it is now and official like 5x as it it now...

i really expected more from this beta and what i see now is just dissapointing.
    i get like 55k exp / apos... if you think its bad then you haven't exped over 80 in USKO...

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    i get like 55k exp / apos... if you think its bad then you haven't exped over 80 in USKO...
    thats right i stopped at 80

Banned Senior Member

Chris never got to 80 legitly or played any server legitly , he's one lazy noob.
    If anyone thinks this server is hard , you are definately not an old school.
    It took me barely 3 hours of exp to get to 40 while it took me almost 3 weeks in old KO on Diez.
    How can you compare that?
    Reduce the exp by at least 4x when the official starts.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Chris never got to 80 legitly or played any server legitly , he's one lazy noob.
    If anyone thinks this server is hard , you are definately not an old school.
    It took me barely 3 hours of exp to get to 40 while it took me almost 3 weeks in old KO on Diez.
    How can you compare that?
    Reduce the exp by at least 4x when the official starts.
    if i remember right u were the guy using hacks on diez so stfu ty

there was a notice like 30 mins ago saying like 175 ppl on but hey its weekend, should be alot more..
    In Belgium lot's of people have exams at uni, don't know how it is in other countries.

But I know 7 people that will come when their exames are finished. And some other friends are just waiting for the full launch, scared they'll get bored too soon if they start now. (Nothing to do with the exp rate, they said it before they would only come when server is officially up). Just saying, hey it's a beta... probably many more will join on official launch.

Btw you the german guy I met on R4C?

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    In Belgium lot's of people have exams at uni, don't know how it is in other countries.

But I know 7 people that will come when their exames are finished. And some other friends are just waiting for the full launch, scared they'll get bored too soon if they start now. (Nothing to do with the exp rate, they said it before they would only come when server is officially up). Just saying, hey it's a beta... probably many more will join on official launch.

and I know approximately 40 people not playing cuz it's just beta

as for EXP, it's just way easier. I've got a screen from KE with levels around 60 getting 10k xp per Harpy

Chris

think so yea

Opakigad

Exp is actually not THAT bad, hopefully they won't lower the rates in real one cuz its pretty hard as it is.

I feel less lonely.. xD

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

I honestly think for the official launch everyone should be able to have their accounts with at least the 3 days bronze premium.

It would at least help exping for the start, don't have to worry about losing 5% everytime they die, and since we've all seen how scarce coins are on the start, the bronze premium would at least cut the prices down on repairing. I hate spending 100k+ everytime I have to repair my weapons as a warrior.

+1 to this idea. 3 days of trial bronze premium would be great, just like it used to be

Banned Senior Member

Well who dont like just quit the server lol if i dont like it i wouldnt bother posting...

ngojceta

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Well who dont like just quit the server lol if i dont like it i wouldnt bother posting...
    LOL, why do people keep posting this shit over and over again?
    GM's said they will consider changing the rates... it's the people who like the rates should stfu?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ngojceta View Post
    LOL, why do people keep posting this shit over and over again?
    GM's said they will consider changing the rates... it's the people who like the rates should stfu?
    You want old KO ? xp rate and drop rate is part of old ko

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast