Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

KO4life Project

This is a discussion on KO4life Project within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by GROBS You want old KO ? xp rate and drop rate is part of old ko Yes, ...
Page: 14

ngojceta

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    You want old KO ? xp rate and drop rate is part of old ko
    Yes, but you forgot that we're missing a couple thousand ppl for that also

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ngojceta View Post
    Yes, but you forgot that we're missing a couple thousand ppl for that also
    Yea i agree lol.
    Anyways anyone think that eslant should be 40+ to enter not 60+ ? it was 40+ in old ko... so i think it would be cool to make it so

is already reported as a bug
    ngojceta, where did they say they'll re-think rates? oO

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Chris never got to 80 legitly or played any server legitly , he's one lazy noob.
    another drama post?
    who else was cheating? let us know!

MILFHUNTER

Well i like to say great job on the server to the people who are running and fixing it. You guys are doing an awesome job the server is coming out great. Hopefully the official comes out soon so we all can enjoy the game. And for those complaining, please stop being immature kids, if you ever played old ko you know this is easy doing. This private server is ment to be like the original ko not like every other private server where u start off at 60 wit fps+6 n shit. Be greatful these people took their time to create this server and take what they made. anyways thanks for a great server guys.

xxnoexx

Default Dude

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Great...just i hope that Felix will handle this,without corruption...I trust in you hehehe
    i want to join to the reapers...

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    I honestly think for the official launch everyone should be able to have their accounts with at least the 3 days bronze premium.

It would at least help exping for the start, don't have to worry about losing 5% everytime they die, and since we've all seen how scarce coins are on the start, the bronze premium would at least cut the prices down on repairing. I hate spending 100k+ everytime I have to repair my weapons as a warrior.
    We will consider this too.

KirbyKommando

Pretty funny to see all the old guys are still around.... quite sad at the same time.

Anyway, great initiative, should have happened to KO ALOT earlier, have fun guys!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314