Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

KO4life Project - The Staff and Rules

This is a discussion on KO4life Project - The Staff and Rules within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; one of the way to stop ksing is to allow the opposite nation to kill that sonnawabich 1st before engaging ...
Page: 5

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

one of the way to stop ksing is to allow the opposite nation to kill that sonnawabich 1st before engaging into battle but u gotta deceive that kser... worked most of the times during my pk sessions in ronark ... quite effective i might add

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

honestly, and feel free to correct me felix/devile/whoever, but i think people are perceiving last hit spiking/ksing mobs in light circumstances

were talking about EXTREMES here, like a person who ONLY ever follows people around to KS their last hit in CZ obviously a person can do it occasionally its a part of the game but a person who only ever does that will get the swift kick in the ass from the staff

also KSing on mobs, its has to be taken into consideration the circumstances...is a group hogging 4 different spawns and another group forms to try to get ONE spawn and the group with 4 calls KS, i prolly wouldnt do a damn thing about it...stop being greedy with all the spawns

but if a group has 1 spawn and another party forms to take that ONE spawn from that party, swift kick in the ass time!

what about no premium at all?

will make it all fair

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pcolls View Post
    what about no premium at all?

will make it all fair
    they need to have some way to pay for the server

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by undefined View Post
    they need to have some way to pay for the server
    ^what he said

and unlike K2, our premium is just the in-game benefits...we arent restricting access to ONLY premium users

Knightizik

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    every form for ks should be legal in cz.
    Its a pvp zone.
    +1, Exacly lol.

As Soenne has said, I really hope it's a joke, if it is, so it's pretty bad one :P

CZ is kinda the only place to PK and having FUN (Not talking about VS), and "ksing" goin' to be bannable , lol..how come?

The guys who are ksing and waiting for the last hit, will mostly lose their respect by their own way, which has nothing to do with the rules.

As for the "sins" , Warrior and BP ( especially BP ), can KS much more then a rogue ( especially when we're talking about 70- skills ).

How ever, this rule about "banning" someone for ksed to somebody is pretty bad and you'll have load of KSes anyways, so you're goin' to bann 80% of the server? pretty redicules , isn't it?

Lets imagine it like that :
    Orcs are camping HB, 2 parties are there.
    A pt , and B pt.

2 Warriors of A pt chasing a Priest and taking his hp down to 40% and then 1 warrior and 1 rogue of the B pt is comming to help to pwn him, will it be counted as a "ks"? if so , the server will go to nowhere with loads of ban's.

I advice you to make "bannable/nps reducing" only to VS rules in cz ( even if it sounds stupid since it's your own problem if you're vsing in a PK zone place ), this rule would be kinda nice opposite to the "KS rule".

Well, it your choice but just wanted to explain and give my opinion.

Have fun and goodluck on building the server .

Regards,

-Izik.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightizik View Post
    +1, Exacly lol.

As Soenne has said, I really hope it's a joke, if it is, so it's pretty bad one :P

CZ is kinda the only place to PK and having FUN (Not talking about VS), and "ksing" goin' to be bannable , lol..how come?

The guys who are ksing and waiting for the last hit, will mostly lose their respect by their own way, which has nothing to do with the rules.

As for the "sins" , Warrior and BP ( especially BP ), can KS much more then a rogue ( especially when we're talking about 70- skills ).

How ever, this rule about "banning" someone for ksed to somebody is pretty bad and you'll have load of KSes anyways, so you're goin' to bann 80% of the server? pretty redicules , isn't it?

Lets imagine it like that :
    Orcs are camping HB, 2 parties are there.
    A pt , and B pt.

2 Warriors of A pt chasing a Priest and taking his hp down to 40% and then 1 warrior and 1 rogue of the B pt is comming to help to pwn him, will it be counted as a "ks"? if so , the server will go to nowhere with loads of ban's.

I advice you to make "bannable/nps reducing" only to VS rules in cz ( even if it sounds stupid since it's your own problem if you're vsing in a PK zone place ), this rule would be kinda nice opposite to the "KS rule".

Well, it your choice but just wanted to explain and give my opinion.

Have fun and goodluck on building the server .

Regards,

-Izik.
    Hư Izik!

-Messor.

Knightizik

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    Hư Izik!

-Messor.
    Hư Messor!

Hư Messor!
    How are you ?

-Messor.

Knightizik

How are you ?

-Messor.
    Fine babe, lets stop talking there nd spamm

Keep chatting in msn if you want, I think you got me in your msn list contacts, if not, send me a PM in the forum with your msn adress and i will add ya .

Peace,

-Izik

Sorry but i have to agree, ksing in a vs shud be bannable but not just ksing in pk. Nothing more to say really.

Fine babe, lets stop talking there nd spamm

Keep chatting in msn if you want, I think you got me in your msn list contacts, if not, send me a PM in the forum with your msn adress and i will add ya .

Peace,

-Izik
    I deleted you.

-Messor.

Knightizik

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Sorry but i have to agree, ksing in a vs shud be bannable but not just ksing in pk. Nothing more to say really.
    I knew that you would agree with me Tabby ^^
    haha joke
    Btw, throw me your MSN adress Tabby

I deleted you.

-Messor.
    Me either you lol, that's why i am telling you that if you wanna chat, you can re-add me :P

-Izik.

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    For the first time i kinda agree with you.

Not exactly bannable but should be punished. Other then that ofc we all know that KS during pk happens and its part of the game. But when you're xping and someone comes there and tries to take your spot that should not be "legal".

I knew that you would agree with me Tabby ^^
    haha joke
    Btw, throw me your MSN adress Tabby

Me either you lol, that's why i am telling you that if you wanna chat, you can re-add me :P

-Izik.
    I dont want to "chat"

-Messor.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast