Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

KO4life Project - The Staff and Rules

This is a discussion on KO4life Project - The Staff and Rules within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by soenne Oh ye whats that about not spking someone when hes redballing? You're joking on that I ...
Page: 3

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    Oh ye whats that about not spking someone when hes redballing? You're joking on that I hope?
    it is annoying to miss the kill when some1 allways just attack for last hit but its part of the game. no1 should get banned for doing it but i am sure this guy wouldnt be popular

wawh

Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    it is annoying to miss the kill when some1 allways just attack for last hit but its part of the game. no1 should get banned for doing it but i am sure this guy wouldnt be popular
    Why?

Colony Zone is a PK map, if you are not prepared to lose NP or don't expect to get KS I suggest to pm your opponent and VS in arena.
    Arena excists for a reason you know

This rule is idiotic and WILL cause problems

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    Why?

Colony Zone is a PK map, if you are not prepared to lose NP or don't expect to get KS I suggest to pm your opponent and VS in arena.
    Arena excists for a reason you know

This rule is idiotic and WILL cause problems
    I actually agree with you. I hated being ksed when I was playing USKO, but I dont think that should be somehow punished... seriously that guys only punishment is the bad reputation he gets for doing this. Am I right?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

For the ks issue. How you gonna cehck if hes not in your party or not. Gonna check the person who killed some1 after every kill?

Axarus

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    Felix you going to make more spot exp?
    +1 what about mobs spots?? this server is now very popular we dont know how many players will come to play here but for sure MANY if in cz will be just 2 Apo 2 Trolls spots that's its rly not enough cause on Harpys there always will be mage party's imo u should think about adding xp spots in cz cause even Eslant Apos etc are not enough for all .

it happened. im hooked on ko again. crap

Banned

There are plenty of things you can put in work to limit the amount of cheating or corruption

1) Change GM R-hit to 1 instead of 30k, so he cant kill boss nor any mobs on his own
    2) Change the boss command spawns to something random and only give it to lead GMs
    3) Change the command to summon on someone or summon someone to you. That way he cant tp people around the map
    4) change someone zonesnumbers so he cant go overthere

To avoid NP transfer, you can create simple deadlog and put that up to your kopannel and make it viewable for everyone. Whenever someone kills like 4-5 persons in a row, everyone can see it and report. GMs just need to verify it then by running a simple query.

NP transfer in Caitheros, you can disable the moneygain/np gain overthere, its just command change in the ebenezer.

Oh ye whats that about not spking someone when hes redballing? You're joking on that I hope?
    I must say that your comment is perfect
    +99999999999999

everything u say is smart and must be like this !

I think what he means is.. don't be Hiz.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Looking pretty solid.

KalaBunga Senior Member

spike townign should be legal tbh on ares , on cz some days was so dead only thing i could do was spike town.

<3 spike towning. there is the risk of loosing exp sinds exping wont the the highest amount its 50 np , or - 5%. clearly fair risk.

Only thing is spike towning a noob that like 10-8 lvls lower over and over ahgain should not be allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Axarus View Post
    +1 what about mobs spots?? this server is now very popular we dont know how many players will come to play here but for sure MANY if in cz will be just 2 Apo 2 Trolls spots that's its rly not enough cause on Harpys there always will be mage party's imo u should think about adding xp spots in cz cause even Eslant Apos etc are not enough for all .
    This server will be rox and im sure many ppl/old players will come so please make more exp spot golems/apos/trols and harpy in cz and maybe make extra exp (20% more exp from monster) for players who will exp solo for example - slide golems.
    I remember PerpetusDreamer from Ares who exped all the time at golems and ofc Cooltang/Rogenarak/Fluppy too...Damn cant wait for this server !!!!

Banned Senior Member

LoL i hope its a joke also...u shouldnt change nothing in PK becouse PK in KE without cheats is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by 3xiT View Post
    spike townign should be legal tbh on ares , on cz some days was so dead only thing i could do was spike town.

<3 spike towning. there is the risk of loosing exp sinds exping wont the the highest amount its 50 np , or - 5%. clearly fair risk.

Only thing is spike towning a noob that like 10-8 lvls lower over and over ahgain should not be allowed
    Felix wasnt talking about spike town i think

I can see why it should be illegal when vsing in cz, as that is just disrespectful but if he means anything someone attacks someone that you cant KS then its stupid. ^^

ks and redball thing is stupid

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast