Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

KO4life Project - The Staff and Rules

This is a discussion on KO4life Project - The Staff and Rules within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; KS should be allowed in CZ because CZ is pk zone and its open for all... KSing bosses should be ...
Page: 4

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

KS should be allowed in CZ because CZ is pk zone and its open for all...
    KSing bosses should be bannable - only gain bad reputation
    Luring in this case i would say its bannable

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    ks and redball thing is stupid
    I think you guyz got it wrong.. It's perfectly normal when you get ks'd by some1 else in cz when party v party..
    But sometimes, you have noob sins who follows you everywhere in cz from bowl to exp spots and back to bowl and sits back, lets you fight all alone till you redball him and then comes the KS.
    I would definatly get pissed when some1 does it to me several times.

I dont think that should be bannable, but a warning or a small NP reduce is better.

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    ks and redball thing is stupid
    I know it is gay, however it has to happen. Rules should not mess with people ingame freedom and choices, it takes away any reality sense on the game. What I mean is just like in real life you need good people and bad people, same in the game, you need good and respectful players, but there are also bad crappy and bad mannered players.

Sound too cheesy, but honestly its true, and its what it makes the game feels real. Its more than enough punishment to be recognized as a noob kser, lurer, badmanner, etc by the community.

Frase to keep in mind:"KO - drama = bad coded + bad graphics + old pointless game"

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    I know it is gay, however it has to happen. Rules should not mess with people ingame freedom and choices, it takes away any reality sense on the game. What I mean is just like in real life you need good people and bad people, same in the game, you need good and respectful players, but there are also bad crappy and bad mannered players.

Sound too cheesy, but honestly its true, and its what it makes the game feels real. Its more than enough punishment to be recognized as a noob kser, lurer, badmanner, etc by the community.

Frase to keep in mind:"KO - drama = bad coded + bad graphics + old pointless game"
    On the contrary. I think if there's someone who's trying to enjoy the game doesn matter if we're talking xp pk or god knows what else is there to do. And there comes some punk whos trying to ruin your fun i think they should do something about it. Ofc there are good ppl and bad ppl but that doesnt mean that we cant do anything about them!
    If you think that KO is a pointless game then what are you doing here in the 1st place ?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    On the contrary. I think if there's someone who's trying to enjoy the game doesn matter if we're talking xp pk or god knows what else is there to do. And there comes some punk whos trying to ruin your fun i think they should do something about it. Ofc there are good ppl and bad ppl but that doesnt mean that we cant do anything about them!
    If you think that KO is a pointless game then what are you doing here in the 1st place ?
    You're basically telling me, that I can't be the asshole I am because it may make others not enjoy the game even though it usually gives me the satisfaction I need to keep going?

Banned Senior Member

The Whole ks thing,

Ok there should be enough spawns for exp to prevent this, but the ks in cz and shit should be allowed just because its what makes the game fun for some and others not.

but ya i think ks should be allowed in the main towns and eslant but not cz.

just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    You're basically telling me, that I can't be the asshole I am because it may make others not enjoy the game even though it usually gives me the satisfaction I need to keep going?
    Well im well aware of what satisfaction you need! And you're not a Ksing little brat or someone who's interrupting a VS just cuz you feel like it. ( it was okay on perseus but you know damn well as any of us that its not going to be the same here...well let least lets hope it wone be!) You can be the asshole you usually are cuz that wont disrupt others gameplay it may hurt someones feelings but we dont care about that.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcool View Post
    The Whole ks thing,

Ok there should be enough spawns for exp to prevent this, but the ks in cz and shit should be allowed just because its what makes the game fun for some and others not.

but ya i think ks should be allowed in the main towns and eslant but not cz.

just my opinion
    you have a contradicting statement...anyways

if you were running in CZ and you saw a party of human vs a party of orc... do you go into the fight as well? or wait for them to finish their fights then go in?

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

every form for ks should be legal in cz.
    Its a pvp zone.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    you have a contradicting statement...anyways

if you were running in CZ and you saw a party of human vs a party of orc... do you go into the fight as well? or wait for them to finish their fights then go in?
    ofc you join the fight..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

What my opinion is...

VSs should be respected, and even if you do respect a VS, you shouldn't be an asshole to gank the guy that won after the VS so you get some NP back. If a person decides to run away right before dieing then everyone should be able to jump him as that shows what kind of a noob you are as you would rather lose people's respect then your 50 NPs. BUT, VSs shouldn't be done anywhere in bowl or on the main ruotes either 6 or 12 side, because that's just asking for you to get ganked, and simply with the amount of players we think will be playing, no one is gonna stop a party vs party fight just to watch 2 people VS.

As for the redballing, I sometimes hate it when 1 player just follows a good party and does eventually get a few kills out of the whole pk session... but that's how the game was created, to play smart.

As for bosses, those should of course be respected as well. But me as a clan leader, don't expect my clan to stay back while you guys are waiting beside the boss and yelling "HEY NO, MY BOSS, CLAN MEMBERS COMING!". I will just simply order my clannies to attack it if that's the case... on the other hand, if I see even only see a warrior attacking while being healed by the priest (on talos for example) I will respect that as they started it first, but then again if let's say my clannies cleared all of eslant at that point and wait like 5-10 minutes and no one has come to the warrior and priest's aid and the hp is pretty much not dropping, then once again I think that's a fair time for us to take over.

As for CZ bosses, once again... in CZ there is no such a thing as KS. Back in BETA/KE people would respect each other for Atrosses/Riotes, which seems very unlikely to be re-lived, but bosses were always a go and whoever gets it... so all I'm saying is no matter if you've seen it first or attacked it first, it's a neutral zone so anything goes.

Good thing this isn't USKO, I like the idea that we won't have to fight koxpers for isiloon .

do you guys really think that everyone is just all of a sudden gonna turn into gaudi.....

I really don't like the idea of having to deal with cases of ppl bitching about players pulling a "Hiz" (wait for someone to redball a victim, then spike). As for versus, is more like a code of honor inside the community. If someone is lame enough to interfere in a 1v1, he will loose some respect. Don't think GMs should be dealing with stuff like that.

KS in CZ will require more analysis.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I really don't like the idea of having to deal with cases of ppl bitching about players pulling a "Hiz" (wait for someone to redball a victim, then spike). As for versus, is more like a code of honor inside the community. If someone is lame enough to interfere in a 1v1, he will loose some respect. Don't think GMs should be dealing with stuff like that.

KS in CZ will require more analysis.
    +1...just leave it...if there is no cheats and bugs...ppl wont matter about few kses in pk...

Just leave like it is..

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast