Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

KO4life Project - The Staff and Rules

This is a discussion on KO4life Project - The Staff and Rules within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by TabbyCat Sorry but i have to agree, ksing in a vs shud be bannable but not just ...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Sorry but i have to agree, ksing in a vs shud be bannable but not just ksing in pk. Nothing more to say really.
    Omg funniest thing i have ever heard...

GUYS WE DONT NEED CHANGES,WE NEED FAIR GAME THATS ALL.If someone is fag he will attack ppl in VS,make hall of shame just for this server...and just take SS of it.LoL bannable ks in pk LoL cant belive,lol...with this u ruining game,when someone attack me when i vs,then i fuking want to kill that guy and when i do it,i cant be more happy then

Sorry but i have to agree, ksing in a vs shud be bannable but not just ksing in pk. Nothing more to say really.
    This gives GMs a reason to ban anyone they dislike. Just follow the guy until he kses. Majority does it, so its okay? No, but unless you can change the way the game works then there is really nothing you can do about it.

Alternative is giving special zones where its forbidden to interfere with VSīs. Beside that, go to the arena, middle of bowl never was made for dueling.

[email protected]

The problem is the rules aren't set clear, how many times to they have to ks? how do you determin a ks? do you have a gm at every point in the map watching for ksers? Are we going to trust people reporting ks'ing idiots?

Even though i've asked those questions i think ks'ing in pk as a bannable offense isn't a great idea, i personally would like to see it removed.

Knightizik

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    I dont want to "chat"

-Messor.
    so have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Knightizik View Post
    so have fun
    oh i am xD

Stop spamming this topic with pointless shite.

Knightizik

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Omg funniest thing i have ever heard...

GUYS WE DONT NEED CHANGES,WE NEED FAIR GAME THATS ALL.If someone is fag he will attack ppl in VS,make hall of shame just for this server...and just take SS of it.LoL bannable ks in pk LoL cant belive,lol...with this u ruining game,when someone attack me when i vs,then i fuking want to kill that guy and when i do it,i cant be more happy then
    Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    This gives GMs a reason to ban anyone they dislike. Just follow the guy until he kses. Majority does it, so its okay? No, but unless you can change the way the game works then there is really nothing you can do about it.

Alternative is giving special zones where its forbidden to interfere with VSґs. Beside that, go to the arena, middle of bowl never was made for dueling.

You guys misunderstood Tabby pretty much ( I think ) .

We're actually talking about the rule of banning someone on "ksing" in cz. ( not a VS ks, ks in the whole map ).

As the rule atm says that who ever kses and give the last HIT and he's not in party or somthing like that, will be banned.

I've explained why wouldn't it work out well and this rule should be removed, not even a punishment rule for it.
    KS in PK is a part of the game.

All Tabby and me either meant is that if the STAFF is looking for a "ban rule" ( ) , so KS in vsing is much more logicly to be "banned/punished" then being banned/punished because of"ksing in PK at all".

Hope you guys have understood

-Izik.

[email protected]

The problem is the rules aren't set clear, how many times to they have to ks? how do you determin a ks? do you have a gm at every point in the map watching for ksers? Are we going to trust people reporting ks'ing idiots?

Even though i've asked those questions i think ks'ing in pk as a bannable offense isn't a great idea, i personally would like to see it removed.

Maybe people should read this bit again

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I think leaving a vs alone and not ksing a kill in CZ is a sort of honor code that most players ussually abide by, given that the vs is not around bowl or the bases. I don't think you should make ksing a 1v1 in cz bannable, mostly for the reasons ppl stated earlier. There is a reason why the arena exists, and it is for organized 1v1s that you don't want to deal with ppl interfering. If you want to have a 1v1 and not risk getting ksed, pm the guy and meet in arena.

Cool

Ksing in a VS is not bannable.. who said it was :s
    If you wanna VS w/o getting disturbed, go arena.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

well it just says in general ksing. If a party has occupied a spawn and is currently attacking the mobs, you don't touch their spawn. That's the extent of that server rule, hopefully ._. Not ksing should be an honor code by now for all of us, so hopefully it won't ever be a problem D:

Quote Originally Posted by Knightizik View Post
    +1, Exacly lol.

As Soenne has said, I really hope it's a joke, if it is, so it's pretty bad one :P

CZ is kinda the only place to PK and having FUN (Not talking about VS), and "ksing" goin' to be bannable , lol..how come?

The guys who are ksing and waiting for the last hit, will mostly lose their respect by their own way, which has nothing to do with the rules.

As for the "sins" , Warrior and BP ( especially BP ), can KS much more then a rogue ( especially when we're talking about 70- skills ).

How ever, this rule about "banning" someone for ksed to somebody is pretty bad and you'll have load of KSes anyways, so you're goin' to bann 80% of the server? pretty redicules , isn't it?

Lets imagine it like that :
    Orcs are camping HB, 2 parties are there.
    A pt , and B pt.

2 Warriors of A pt chasing a Priest and taking his hp down to 40% and then 1 warrior and 1 rogue of the B pt is comming to help to pwn him, will it be counted as a "ks"? if so , the server will go to nowhere with loads of ban's.

I advice you to make "bannable/nps reducing" only to VS rules in cz ( even if it sounds stupid since it's your own problem if you're vsing in a PK zone place ), this rule would be kinda nice opposite to the "KS rule".

Well, it your choice but just wanted to explain and give my opinion.

Have fun and goodluck on building the server .

Regards,

-Izik.
    Izik is obviously right.
    PK has nothing to do with BANs or any kind of punishment move.
    All the PK theme related to the players own honor.
    Last edited by Ibumax; 12-30-2009 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibumax View Post
    Izik is obviously right, , PK has nothing wrong with BANs
    all related to the players own honor.
    nothing to do with any kind of punishment move or banning
    he's not right as for VSing point ... if you want to vs, go to the arena or to some place where no1's gonna disturb you ... Otherwise, let's say we're having a party vs party like Izik said, I'm a sin and trying to get a mage who ran away... almost got him and some1 just spikes/spikes + thurst him ... Can I say it was a vs and the other one will get banned? pretty dumb...

KS is a part of game... you can't get rid of it... even while exping, let's say there's a party exping at DKs or w/e and another 1 cames ... then they both call GM that they KS each other... are you gonna ban both parties? You can't say who did start KS unless u saw them coming and I doubt you will...

Leave the KS as it is... There's no such a thing as KS at PK and while EXPing, it's hard to tell who was first ...

Knightizik

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    he's not right as for VSing point ... if you want to vs, go to the arena or to some place where no1's gonna disturb you ... Otherwise, let's say we're having a party vs party like Izik said, I'm a sin and trying to get a mage who ran away... almost got him and some1 just spikes/spikes + thurst him ... Can I say it was a vs and the other one will get banned? pretty dumb...

KS is a part of game... you can't get rid of it... even while exping, let's say there's a party exping at DKs or w/e and another 1 cames ... then they both call GM that they KS each other... are you gonna ban both parties? You can't say who did start KS unless u saw them coming and I doubt you will...

Leave the KS as it is... There's no such a thing as KS at PK and while EXPing, it's hard to tell who was first ...
    So? what's wrong on what I've said ?

This is exacly what I meant..

About the "KS" bannable part, I just meant that if the STAFF wants to make KS ( at all ) bannable, so there would be millions of banned persons.

If you want make somthing bannable/punishment, do it on VS rule, not in whole PK zone.

It isn't a "MUST" , i am against the KS bannable rule aswell but better to make bannable ks on 1v1 ( which can't be proofed to be honest ) then make bannable rule on all the "KS" type of pking.

Hope you understand me, but if you're asking if I want any kind of bannable rule about everything related to KS ( else exp ) , so I vote NO.

-Izik.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post

+1
    i'll tell u a story that happened in Kronos server
    me and my clan Domination came to aoe dks in cz
    we started and did it for 10mins or so..
    then a party of turks just came and ks the fuck out of us for more than 20mins..
    we said "stop ks" and they said "we were hear before 1 hour so its our spot"
    its obviously gay to say such a thing
    anyway we said that we were here 1 day ago
    then they said 2 days ago
    and then i was really nervous so i said "we were here in the first day of the fukin' server"
    but nothing helped, they kept on ksing and we just left..

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast