Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

KO4life Project - The Staff and Rules

This is a discussion on KO4life Project - The Staff and Rules within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by yoav3211 +1 i'll tell u a story that happened in Kronos server me and my clan Domination ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by yoav3211 View Post
    +1
    i'll tell u a story that happened in Kronos server
    me and my clan Domination came to aoe dks in cz
    we started and did it for 10mins or so..
    then a party of turks just came and ks the fuck out of us for more than 20mins..
    we said "stop ks" and they said "we were hear before 1 hour so its our spot"
    its obviously gay to say such a thing
    anyway we said that we were here 1 day ago
    then they said 2 days ago
    and then i was really nervous so i said "we were here in the first day of the fukin' server"
    but nothing helped, they kept on ksing and we just left..
    ye thats how it happened and its stupid.

Cool

+1
    then a party of turks just came and ks the fuck out of us for more than 20mins..
    and then i was really nervous so i said "we were here in the first day of the fukin' server"
    Thats why you have to have friends at the opposite nation.. when some1 ks's you in cz while exping. You msn them and ask them to kill the ks'rs.. easy xD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Thats why you have to have friends at the opposite nation.. when some1 ks's you in cz while exping. You msn them and ask them to kill the ks'rs.. easy xD
    actually.. they have turkish friends that are really strong
    xD
    cant find any friendly clan on opposite nation..
    they are all stupid / turks.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightizik View Post
    So? what's wrong on what I've said ?

This is exacly what I meant..

About the "KS" bannable part, I just meant that if the STAFF wants to make KS ( at all ) bannable, so there would be millions of banned persons.

If you want make somthing bannable/punishment, do it on VS rule, not in whole PK zone.

It isn't a "MUST" , i am against the KS bannable rule aswell but better to make bannable ks on 1v1 ( which can't be proofed to be honest ) then make bannable rule on all the "KS" type of pking.

Hope you understand me, but if you're asking if I want any kind of bannable rule about everything related to KS ( else exp ) , so I vote NO.

-Izik.
    you said to ban while Ksing a vs that's why I said it wasn't all right :P I know that you don't want this rule at all, but suggesting banning for KS in a vs is just wrong :P no ban for ks AT ALL.

As for KSing turks, they are pain in the ass ... The only way to beat them is to keep fightning them... I was always saying not to leave the spot, doesn't matter if I get less exp as long as we got the boxes ... and even if we didn't I kept attacking ... or we did lure all Booros away so their spot got fucked up :]

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

+1
    csb

Anyways, you guys are elaborating too much on this idea of KSing. Just leave it as it, cause this certainly wasn't a factor that players went crazy about.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Hiz use to follow good players around all day long and would just leap in and KS 24/7 when a target was red balling. There was a day Felix got bugged as human and Hiz decided to do it to me. After an hour he pissed me off so much that I just use clan chat ( which rememeber was to my Orc clan ) and we set up an ambush. So typically he was following me out of the bowle and then out of the bushes 16 angery OutKasteD players jumped him before he could town.

I personally hate people that just go for the cheap shoots to make themselfs look like kings. If people by now are not prepaired to show a bit of respect in PvP areas to their own nation and I see it I will do something evil to them but no bann them.

With PvE KS it use to be bannable in KO, ask Morax as he did it on his GM char enough times when people were KSing. The GM's will be able to watch with out people knowning, and we can then pass judgement if needed om how to deal with things.

GM's are more than just people to spawn mobs at boss events and to check for dupes, we are there to help everyone have fun and to deal with people who want to spoil it for everyone else.

I know there going to be a few pranks happen but it adds to the fun of the server.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Hiz use to follow good players around all day long and would just leap in and KS 24/7 when a target was red balling. There was a day Felix got bugged as human and Hiz decided to do it to me. After an hour he pissed me off so much that I just use clan chat ( which rememeber was to my Orc clan ) and we set up an ambush. So typically he was following me out of the bowle and then out of the bushes 16 angery OutKasteD players jumped him before he could town.

I personally hate people that just go for the cheap shoots to make themselfs look like kings. If people by now are not prepaired to show a bit of respect in PvP areas to their own nation and I see it I will do something evil to them but no bann them.

With PvE KS it use to be bannable in KO, ask Morax as he did it on his GM char enough times when people were KSing. The GM's will be able to watch with out people knowning, and we can then pass judgement if needed om how to deal with things.

GM's are more than just people to spawn mobs at boss events and to check for dupes, we are there to help everyone have fun and to deal with people who want to spoil it for everyone else.

I know there going to be a few pranks happen but it adds to the fun of the server.
    i know, i played at that time, and we pm'd the gm in diez to ban some faggots that were ksing and they actually got banned
    but u can never say really who was the kser..
    everybody says its the other

Banned

i remember when that bitch tried to make a sin guide, omg that was the funniest shit ever. i swear to god if i ever see anyone doing what his does in cz, ill make it my goal to have that fuckers NP reset to 0. the ONE THING that i really hate most is when after you take the time to fight someone, some faggot comes up and just kills him after all of the work you did.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Hiz would refuse to v's me , just like progressive. They didn't like the feact I either minor healed or beause of my items. Yet they both out geared me lol.

Banned

yo felix vs is for fun
    go tell them that.

im in trouble then i used to just fallow ahm around and ks them all day

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hydr0 View Post
    im in trouble then i used to just fallow ahm around and ks them all day
    Yes, you'd be in trouble for that. Join a group and have fun as a group, after all Knight Online is a MMORPG you are expected to do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    Yes, you'd be in trouble for that. Join a group and have fun as a group, after all Knight Online is a MMORPG you are expected to do just that.
    lol it was a joke im pretty sure i had one of the highest np in clan

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hydr0 View Post
    lol it was a joke im pretty sure i had one of the highest np in clan
    I just woke up and haven't had my morning coffee yet so run away from me!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567