Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

KO4Life Server on hold

This is a discussion on KO4Life Server on hold within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I have to say 99% of this is my fault with the bad start and the mess I caused from ...
Page: 4

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have to say 99% of this is my fault with the bad start and the mess I caused from the start. Why it's better I am not involed. All I can say is sorry to all involed both admin and users for all of this, not very fun for all concerned.

A footnote there are some very new memebers giving big beef about this project which I think is out of order. Either have the guts to show who you really are or don't bother bitching and slagging the guys off. From our older members I can respect it but from someone with an account only days or months old with hardly any post counts swets off alaram bells.

I am suggesting to make just a registration page and that's all.

Let's be honest GUYS !

Who really need the clan/user ranking? ( I mean, I love to see what rank am I,my clan is and so on , but would I delay the server cause of that ..? bah ).

I think you should make a secured Registration page ( which is pretty much easy for you guys , I am sure regarding to that ) and release the server with a pus throught the game it self.

Once you will have a fully secured panel, put it up.

But secured registration page could be used for now.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    I am suggesting to make just a registration page and that's all.

Let's be honest GUYS !

Who really need the clan/user ranking? ( I mean, I love to see what rank am I,my clan is and so on , but would I delay the server cause of that ..? bah ).

I think you should make a secured Registration page ( which is pretty much easy for you guys , I am sure regarding to that ) and release the server with a pus throught the game it self.

Once you will have a fully secured panel, put it up.

But secured registration page could be used for now.
    This is precisely what should happen, I've suggested this and PMed Devile about it...so hopefully they take this suggestion and run with it. If they did this idea then they could release the server on time tomorrow, and then continue working on the bugs and fixes to the panel, noone cares about the user/clan rankings.

MinuteMaid

Oh jeez

Hire a guy like BlaDe, Twostars or even sexyreplay
    And your panel is 100% safe and done in less than a week.... if you're willing to pay

Because this is ridiculous lol, it's just registration....
    Last edited by MinuteMaid; 03-26-2010 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    This is precisely what should happen, I've suggested this and PMed Devile about it...so hopefully they take this suggestion and run with it, if they did this idea then they could release the server on time tomorrow, and then continue working on the bugs and fixes to the panel, noone cares about the user/clan rankings.
    Keep your fingers crossed.

Banned Senior Member

Devile and the ko4life project team take ure time guys

and Felix Dont blame ure own man things can happen

Quote Originally Posted by MinuteMaid View Post
    Oh jeez

Hire a guy like BlaDe, Twostars or even sexyreplay
    And your panel is 100% safe and done in less than a week.... if you're willing to pay

Because this is ridiculous lol, it's just registration....
    they're good , but also they're jelous with their work ( some ppl will get it ) , end of my post i wont get flamed.

Double post, read below
    Last edited by elektriK; 03-26-2010 at 10:06 PM.

devile,

thnks for the info. butt, next time inform us earlier... u already knew this was gonna happen more then 1 week ago.

Wow.... I can't believe i read this :/ Seriously sad to see this. I agree you guys had to of known something before tonight. I know you're about security and blah blah but really, put up a decent registration page and let us play... Over 4 months is getting kinda lame -.-

So let me get this straight. Devile, and his staff work for YOU guys to get a private server up that will eliminate all the BS that basically all of you went through on USKO and he gets ragged on cuz its not released on time? He is trying to provide you guys with a service, which you did not receive from K2 even though you paid a shitload for it. If he feels the server won't be secure without the Panel, well thats his call. Afterall, he is the one developing the project and its easy to critique from the outside looking in.

He doesn't get paid to provide this service, like K2 does. He is doing it, because he wants to provide a legitimate entertaining gaming experience in KNIGHT ONLINE (Which is virtually impossible, might i add) and you guys are flaming him.

Why would he want to continue the project, when he can't even get any gratitude and a bunch of people flaming him on his OWN forums.

You all have the right to be dissapointed, just like he does because supposedly (We can't know 100%) his company failed to deliver.

Oh and before you tell me that, it got delayed twice blah blah. Most of you have been receiving lies from K2 anywhere from 1-5 years, depending on how long you played. "Working to resolve the issue" anyone?

But, give the guy a break, he is doing this for YOU afterall.
    Last edited by elektriK; 03-26-2010 at 10:23 PM.

Sif, the general attitude seems to be that YOUR going to be doing the K4L crew a favour by populating their server and / or donating towards it. They are making the server for us, so just kick back and wait eh.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i agree with electrik.

only reason i planned on playing this server was cuz i was fed up with usko and its hacks/cheats etc. i wanted to play ko4life cuz it wouldn't be a major difference in exp/ drops. cheaper premium/pus and mainly better security (against corruption, known gm team, and ofc promis of secure panel). even though im not gona be active and undez isnt going, im stil looking foward to playing ko4life server.

You think u blizard or someshit bro?

GameOnAMigit

I seriously don't understand why you would cancel out this entire project, 1k usd has been put into all of this, an so you can quit because you have little faith? I say put up a basic ko panel with very minimum security, because i highly doubt you'll get hacked first day. Then work your way up through the weeks providing a much more efficient system so all of us and yourselves are protected as-well.

I understand, yet i don't understand why you would make it sound like a much more exaggerated effort then it really is. I'm not saying i could provide the security you need im just making a point that i hope others will follow along with as-well.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-17-2022, 04:30 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    02-19-2015, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    03-23-2012, 09:12 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 04:40 PM