Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

KO4Life Server on hold

This is a discussion on KO4Life Server on hold within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; rofd patch?... that was the one who said 'BEND OVER' to knight online <.< lol eh, i can understand that ...
Page: 11

LeFromage

rofd patch?... that was the one who said 'BEND OVER' to knight online <.< lol

eh, i can understand that a lot of players are saying now 'blabla im not gonna play blalbalba' but most of them are just bluffing and are just irritated about the whole progress, i for one can't blame them. you'll see them coming back when the official is getting launched.
    the point is, sofar as i see it. that the main reason that a lot of players are getting irritated is not because the server is getting delayed and delayed but the lack of information. often it's a bit late, and a lot of the times when we do get information it only brings up more questions ( no flame or anything). for example, devile's post. a lot of players are wondering, what will happen now? and if you guys just don't know what will happen. just tell us.

still, gogo thumbs up admin. give it your best shot!

i lolled about this:

"ko4life admins are like drugdealers, in this case its not drugs, it's ko"

DAFAQ Senior Member

As it looks now KO4Life is just on lil hold, then again, so was Duke Nukem Forever!

DezartuR

Finally happen , people lost total interest on the server there is almost 0 new post's or somethin

MinuteMaid

Quote Originally Posted by DezartuR View Post
    Finally happen , people lost total interest on the server there is almost 0 new post's or somethin
    What you expect?

"Yea euh.. After 2 months we didn't finish the panel.. So yea... euhhh we're going afk now"

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DezartuR View Post
    server has lost the hype it had a while back, where every1 was active on the forums and were waiting on the server.
    Now we dont even know if the server is gonna launch at all. andI think ppl got a bit annoyed and started to play other servers, or just stopped posting all together.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

The idea of how active the ko4life Private server section was in the past 2-3 days says something .

We wr'e goin to try it(me and 15-20 guys from Akara) but we wait enought , now we decided to quit ko and back dota
    is so sad that many people already sold theyr usko char's for come this server and look like it will not be released
    GL HF

Lmfao, yea go play dota and as soon as this server comes out i bet you will be playing it.

Hype is lost? get real. People are just tired of posting and asking when its going to come out. Again, soon as people see the server has a release date they will be posting again some will be excited some will be pissed but in the end they WILL be playing.

Stop fooling yourselfs. if you arnt gonna play then stop reading this thread and posting, unless you are really just curious about the well being of this community (which obviously some people here arnt) then just shut up.

OK you are mad it didnt come out when they said it should, you are upset for yourself but if you really think about it then you will know its for the best.

im not gonna make another long post just go back to the previous page and read again if you still dont understand.

Its just retarded people talking about its going to fail and shit when you know u will be here to play it. And it is not going to fail, I really think the Development team knows this if not i hope they realize it and continue with their plans to bring this project to life.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSins View Post
    Lmfao, yea go play dota and as soon as this server comes out i bet you will be playing it.

Hype is lost? get real. People are just tired of posting and asking when its going to come out. Again, soon as people see the server has a release date they will be posting again some will be excited some will be pissed but in the end they WILL be playing.

Stop fooling yourselfs. if you arnt gonna play then stop reading this thread and posting, unless you are really just curious about the well being of this community (which obviously some people here arnt) then just shut up.

OK you are mad it didnt come out when they said it should, you are upset for yourself but if you really think about it then you will know its for the best.

im not gonna make another long post just go back to the previous page and read again if you still dont understand.

Its just retarded people talking about its going to fail and shit when you know u will be here to play it. And it is not going to fail, I really think the Development team knows this if not i hope they realize it and continue with their plans to bring this project to life.
    U getting paid for this or smth?

Theres a point in what ur saying, but its clouded by a thick cloud of dollahz or just plain fanboyism. Cant rly tell, they are both green, smelly and some are proven to have residual dope on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    U getting paid for this or smth?

Theres a point in what ur saying, but its clouded by a thick cloud of dollahz or just plain fanboyism. Cant rly tell, they are both green, smelly and some are proven to have residual dope on it.
    Is his point clouded by a thick cloud of dollahz or just plain fanboyism?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    We wr'e goin to try it(me and 15-20 guys from Akara) but we wait enought , now we decided to quit ko and back dota
    is so sad that many people already sold theyr usko char's for come this server and look like it will not be released
    GL HF
    dota noobs!

well in general european dota/american dota is noob so might as well just forget about dota. u guys cant win asians, stop trying.

Banned Senior Member

IF the ko4life server comes in 2/3months there will be still enouf people who would join.. im sure about it

Jurtje

This isn't a topic where you post your awesomeness by telling everyone you won't be playing. I got news for you: No one gives a shit if you leave, honestly. Do it, care. All you risk is being a jackass if you ever come back, so stay the fuck away if you so courageously say you will. Also, the whiny crap about no new posts being made and that no one is interested and this project is going to fail, you people should think. You have around 10-20 regular forum trolls, where do you think all the other thread views come from? Durrrrr. Jeez, thinking for yourself should be a new superpower.

AlienBratek

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    GL HF
    i've been trying to give up with ko against others mmos, but belive me, its addiction so faster or later, even after few months not playing U ll have to play ko, becouse noone other game is so dynamic and with so high level of gameplay!

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Is his point clouded by a thick cloud of dollahz or just plain fanboyism?
    In reality - pokemon(s)

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-17-2022, 04:30 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    02-19-2015, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    03-23-2012, 09:12 AM
  5. Hits: 1