Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

KO4Life Server on hold

This is a discussion on KO4Life Server on hold within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; plis giv a date ... i dont want make me crazy ... xD i want play to much ... gm`s ...
Page: 15

pipiripau

plis giv a date ... i dont want make me crazy ... xD i want play to much ...

gm`s u can now open server oficial ... not more bugs to fixed ... go go go oficial server on pls

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pipiripau View Post
    plis giv a date ... i dont want make me crazy ... xD i want play to much ...

gm`s u can now open server oficial ... not more bugs to fixed ... go go go oficial server on pls
    pls go learn english in da school and some back then....

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    pls go learn english in da school and some back then....
    First time i have to agree with you.

pipiripau

OMG I really incredible that you two people who write an English scholar can not understand something as simple as that ... instead of walking through the forums looking for fun that he better not give an opinion and answer the question without many detours ... I do not come with blo....bs... thanks

Mexican member :P

DezartuR

OMG I really incredible that you two people who write an English scholar can not understand something as simple as that ... instead of walking through the forums looking for fun that he better not give an opinion and answer the question without many detours ... I do not come with blo....bs... thanks

tequila is that good ?

obihuan

=.= ..................

pipiripau

Quote Originally Posted by DezartuR View Post
    tequila is that good ?
    yes tekila is so good !

pipiripau

oficial server on pls if u need some tecnichal help pm me xD

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    ya but in the meanwhile, the players that been waiting going to other servers, which are also good and fun, such as KI unko, lifeko and more... and if theyll be on top there im pretty sure that they wont come..
    I'm top 1 in Knight Imperia and I'm a 100% when ko4life comes up I will be going there toguether with a lot of people I know ^_^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SinSexy View Post
    I'm top 1 in Knight Imperia and I'm a 100% when ko4life comes up I will be going there toguether with a lot of people I know ^_^
    you are an idiot then...

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    you are an idiot then...
    Why, KI is dying day by day, the admins aren't caring about the community anymore. They completely destroyed the market, and only login to handle donations. Past couple days there have been only 50-70 people online for well over a 10 hour period.

Still nothing new about Ko4life ?

hoody

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    Why, KI is dying day by day, the admins aren't caring about the community anymore. They completely destroyed the market, and only login to handle donations. Past couple days there have been only 50-70 people online for well over a 10 hour period.

lol someone who waits for ko4life talks about "careless admins" thats funny.

we do care about our community help them check forums,trace koxpers,ban them. thats true we are not logging in just because we hate lazy people who does not check forums or panel.aristona went to other city for a week to give his exams he'll come back on sunday and i have important exam on saturday studying for it although we do our best.

P.S:since we got our pus we dont have to log for donations.so dont talk about things you dont know.
    P.S 2:we do have 150+ members in my timezone.

Rodrane
    Knight Imperia Admin.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoody View Post
    lol someone who waits for ko4life talks about "careless admins" thats funny.

we do care about our community help them check forums,trace koxpers,ban them. thats true we are not logging in just because we hate lazy people who does not check forums or panel.aristona went to other city for a week to give his exams he'll come back on sunday and i have important exam on saturday studying for it although we do our best.

P.S:since we got our pus we dont have to log for donations.so dont talk about things you dont know.
    P.S 2:we do have 150+ members in my timezone.

Rodrane
    Knight Imperia Admin.
    First of all, admins are taking atm legal action against company who delayd work, which is actuly holding serverfrom opening...
    So please if you don't know anything don't even talk crap.
    And KI is worst serv ever, I don't care if there is lots of pplz but 25% of them are hacking... As aristona said you do get rid of koxpers/haxers within an hour. There was like 1 hacker koxping in same spot for 10 hours.
    And idc what u say nexy cuz KI staff is unexperienced and retarded.

MinuteMaid

just go www.lifeko.us and you'll see very active gms and admins!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-17-2022, 04:30 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    02-19-2015, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    03-23-2012, 09:12 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 04:40 PM
  6. Hits: 4