Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

KO4Life Server on hold

This is a discussion on KO4Life Server on hold within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Gogo admins! thumbs up for you guys, to bad you had some problems. i hope u guys will still keep ...
Page: 10

LeFromage

Gogo admins!

thumbs up for you guys, to bad you had some problems. i hope u guys will still keep on informing us and continue with the server.

in the end it will repay all the efforts, that's what i think.

but admins, please tell us what you are planning now? continue with the server or stop the project till further notice?

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    Sometimes i wonder if this is really bobby
    2h gigas out the ass over here

my 2 cents..

don't open the server, its not loooookin bright

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    my 2 cents..

Nonsense , all the people that are bitching , and act angry over late releace sooner or later will join back .

My 2 cents

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    My 2 cents
    Australian currency>urs.

silentdj with an hot avatar has a point tho. This whole thing is one of the worst kind of bad publicity u can get. Specially on a childish world of ko private servers.

If they do open it someday, it better have some never-before-seen shit that can erase world hunger, give USA a female president other than lolpalin, rezz Achmed the dead interwebz hero and rival with pentagon on security matters. Thats doable with 1k dollahz tho, since afteral, it is the internet.

P.S the topic name makes it look like the project has been shelved. =.=*

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Australian currency>urs.

silentdj with an hot avatar has a point tho. This whole thing is one of the worst kind of bad publicity u can get. Specially on a childish world of ko private servers.

If they do open it someday, it better have some never-before-seen shit that can erase world hunger, give USA a female president other than lolpalin, rezz Achmed the dead interwebz hero and rival with pentagon on security matters. Thats doable with 1k dollahz tho, since afteral, it is the internet.

P.S the topic name makes it look like the project has been shelved. =.=*
    I used cents to copy SilentdJ , my currency is lower than cent or australian cents , you guys have a point too i just hold my personal possition on the matter .

P.S . SilentDj has a hot avatar no doubt

Banned

loong delay, w/e.. dont bitch about it, life goes on!!
    what i would like to know is : is it ever being released?

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    loong delay, w/e.. dont bitch about it, life goes on!!
    what i would like to know is : is it ever being released?
    good question..
    I dont care if I have to wait 3-4 more months for the server, aslong as I know if its gonna be launched at all.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Trust me it will be launched as soon they get their panel working!
    For so long just wait and be patience and stop making stupid TOPICS!

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Trust me it will be launched as soon they get their panel working!
    For so long just wait and be patience and stop making stupid TOPICS!
    this is a stupid topic?
    anyways by the time it comes out (if it ever does ) more and more people would have lost interest in the server, i just dont see this server being active =/

ErrorsReject

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    my 2 cents..

Please don't take in consideration to posts like these, there are still many players that are looking forward to the new server. I hope you guys continue working hard.

GameOnAMigit

hmmmmm... maybe they need some motivation, GOGOGO!, WE LOVE YOU KO4LIFE!

Yea im kind of done reading most of these posts lets point out a couple more facts (for the second or fourth time in some cases).

1. Yes it does seem as though you knew about this before the release date and sooner. If you did well bad bad ko4life team. If you didnt then you should tell everyone as i still trust you are being honest with us.
    2. All of you people complaining about it not comming out and how they should just release this server with some other panel are extremely arrogant. Get it through your head that they are trying to get a secure panel and went to an extent of paying someone else to make it instead of going with some random one. the KO4L team is going to do it their way not yours (that may seem wrong in some cases but its the truth.) Sure your opinions matter in some cases but not in the development of the server.
    3. Evey one else complaining about it being the second delay and saying everyone is gonna quit. Well its not even worth arguing with you because you seem to just be worried about whats best for you, and the time you will have to play this game is completely based on you not the release date of the server. Sure some of you want to get a good start on this server but you are failing to realize the better shape this server comes out in the better it will be for everyone.

Once this server DOES come out it will be up for a long time as im sure thats what their plan is. If you don't start soon as it comes out then so what when you do have time to play im sure you will play. Who cares if you were the first lvl 70 (you are just proving you had no life and exped 24/7 congratz). Most of you are talking about you want a jump ahead so you want to play on your "spring break" or your "vacation" time. Use that time for something else besides KO are you serious?

THIS GAME IS NOT YOUR LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sure im addicted to it to but i know the limits of my addiction especially when people like this Development team are working to make a BETTER and SAFER gaming experience for me.

No matter how you look at it tho you know that when this server does open up you are going to play it. The more you show that you are going to play this server when it comes out will just make them want to work harder to get this server out and ready. Remember that kk?

I dont Know Devile, or Felix or anyone else who is or was working on this project but i know that they arnt just doing it for their own benefit unlike K2. This community has had its up's and down's i must say and i dont even play a huge part in it but i can tell from small things like this that they are serious about what they are doing.

Like Grim said we will wait for as long as it takes and still play this server in the mean time there are other things to do so take your time. Im sure when this server does come out it will be really good.

Good long post there Simple.
    But, as said don't take too long, I smell ROFD private servers in the making and 1310 will be improved so chop chop.

Quote Originally Posted by GameOnAMigit View Post
    hmmmmm... maybe they need some motivation, GOGOGO!, WE LOVE YOU KO4LIFE!
    atleast 1 person whom apreaciate their work

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-17-2022, 04:30 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    02-19-2015, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    03-23-2012, 09:12 AM
  5. Hits: 1