Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 244

KO4Life Server on hold

This is a discussion on KO4Life Server on hold within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by DoomBringer To be accurate, they said they won't give date from now so unless they are 100% ...
Page: 14


  1. #196
    DezartuR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    To be accurate, they said they won't give date from now so unless they are 100% sure about it
    in theory they are not late . its just you who think they are late.
    They are trying to give u most secured server and finest time what you can get by playing KO.
    i hope you'll get fun in ur empty server '' if it come lol ''

  2. #197
    Rainey
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    To be accurate, they said they won't give date from now so unless they are 100% sure about it
    in theory they are not late . its just you who think they are late.
    They are trying to give u most secured server and finest time what you can get by playing KO.
    They gave us ecat date of release. Then they told, that they cant finish at that time. Ok ok. Then they gave new date. Still couldnt finish at that time. So you say thet they are not late??? Let them finish, if they do. But they are like 1 month late, i dont know anymore.

  3. #198
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    They gave us ecat date of release. Then they told, that they cant finish at that time. Ok ok. Then they gave new date. Still couldnt finish at that time. So you say thet they are not late??? Let them finish, if they do. But they are like 1 month late, i dont know anymore.
    Looks like you didn't understand his post at all.

  4. #199
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    300

    Default

    actually they shouldn't have announced this project in first case

    good luck i hope they'll get there one day

  5. #200
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    hype is gone,
    server is now already 2 weeks too late,
    don't think many people will play this anymore sorry admins,
    we appreciate what you did
    Meh, anyone (with a stock standard degree of patience) who is anticipating the ko4life private server for reasons of nostalgia / leisure isn't likely to be deterred by these relatively minor delays. Disappointed, nonetheless? sure.

    Maybe, if you ->

    • Viewed the ko4life private server as a second chance to become the next F9Devil or 000000

    • Started recruiting sharers

    • Reserved your spot in rank-orientated clans

    • Made plans and re-arranged schedules around server release date in order to launch your egotistical goal of being "the best"

    <- then ye son, you may be averted from playing the server simply due to server release delays.

    When I heard about the ko4life private server I considered giving it a shot because of the features, quality of game play, support and nostalgic value promised. The only thing that has changed since then is the release date. The way I see it, people who now say they no longer wish to partake in a server designed for them simply because of some technical difficulties and legitimate miscalculations are:

    a) Insincere - rage-quit because they can't process their disappointment, and will probably come to the server sooner or later, if released

    b) Stupid - non-sensual.

    c) Insincere and stupid - with that combination, I'd definitely prefer it if you didn't come to the server anyway.

    Whether you play or don't play, it affects you more than anyone else. It's silly to pretend your exacting revenge on the administrators and community because of release delays by not populating the server.
    Last edited by Zealous; 04-09-2010 at 12:39 AM.

  6. #201
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Meh, anyone (with a stock standard degree of patience) who is anticipating the ko4life private server for reasons of nostalgia / leisure isn't likely to be deterred by these relatively minor delays. Disappointed, nonetheless? sure.

    Maybe, if you ->

    Viewed the ko4life private server as a second chance to become the next F9Devil or 000000

    Started recruiting sharers

    Reserved your spot in rank-orientated clans

    Made plans and re-arranged schedules around server release date in order to launch your egotistical goal of being "the best"

    <- then ye son, you may be averted from playing the server simply due to server release delays.

    When I heard about the ko4life private server I considered giving it a shot because of the features, quality of game play, support and nostalgic value promised. The only thing that has changed since then is the release date. The way I see it, people who now say they no longer wish to partake in a server designed for them simply because of some technical difficulties and legitimate miscalculations are:

    a) Insincere - rage-quit because they can't process their disappointment, and will probably come to the server sooner or later, if released

    b) Stupid - non-sensual.

    c) Insincere and stupid - with that combination, I'd definitely prefer it if you didn't come to the server anyway.

    Whether you play or don't play, it affects you more than anyone else. It's silly to pretend your exacting revenge on the administrators and community because of release delays by not populating the server.
    nicely sad .

  7. #202
    japo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Meh, anyone (with a stock standard degree of patience) who is anticipating the ko4life private server for reasons of nostalgia / leisure isn't likely to be deterred by these relatively minor delays. Disappointed, nonetheless? sure.

    Maybe, if you ->

    Viewed the ko4life private server as a second chance to become the next F9Devil or 000000

    Started recruiting sharers

    Reserved your spot in rank-orientated clans

    Made plans and re-arranged schedules around server release date in order to launch your egotistical goal of being "the best"

    <- then ye son, you may be averted from playing the server simply due to server release delays.

    When I heard about the ko4life private server I considered giving it a shot because of the features, quality of game play, support and nostalgic value promised. The only thing that has changed since then is the release date. The way I see it, people who now say they no longer wish to partake in a server designed for them simply because of some technical difficulties and legitimate miscalculations are:

    a) Insincere - rage-quit because they can't process their disappointment, and will probably come to the server sooner or later, if released

    b) Stupid - non-sensual.

    c) Insincere and stupid - with that combination, I'd definitely prefer it if you didn't come to the server anyway.

    Whether you play or don't play, it affects you more than anyone else. It's silly to pretend your exacting revenge on the administrators and community because of release delays by not populating the server.
    +1 Dude. Absolutely with you!!

    Ill wait to come back KO, just for the KO4Life server, no matter time!! the more time we have to wait, more want play on it xD

  8. #203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    120

    Default

    you forgot 1 big point.

    people going to other private servers. i was wanting to play at ko4life, i didnt really care that the server was being delayed. the fact what i DID care about was that these so called admins give 0 information which is retarded. that's why i went to SexyKO and i like it there, i'm pretty sure i won't come back to ko4life. especially now, since 3 weeks that the post came that the server was getting delayed and there hasn't been any post ever since.

    im not judging the people who are willing to wait for the ko4life server. you guys are probably right that this will be the best private server once it comes out, im only judging these admins because the given information is just retarded. you can't blame me for that.

    I can also understand why a lot of people are fed up with waiting and went to other private servers, if they like it there they might consider staying there instead of coming back, check the forums lol :O after the first delay there were pretty much people still active. now.. after a couple of delays etc and still no information... the forum is almost dead.

    GL to you guys and to the server hopefully for you it's gonna be guuuud

  9. #204
    dumb warron Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    there is too much drama in this topic. if they get server and panel fixed the way they want to servers gonna be released. one thing i learnd about ko players is they like to complain and even cry all the time but in the end they keep playin. right now there is alot drama about this server and some players request a new panel or what ever. everybody need to realise this project belongs to ko4life admins and its not made to be fine for everybody. they decide about it!

    and tbh private servers even die more faster then real usko servers and if a server with real security getting lunched it will get enough players. k2 screwd me and other players alot and even with all this pain i have been playin for years. it doesnt matter for me if ko4life gonna be release in a few days or never. if it going to be released i will have a look and might have fun. if not they is nothin missing and my life will go on

  10. #205
    Senior Member SinSexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oak Harbor, WA
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    there is too much drama in this topic. if they get server and panel fixed the way they want to servers gonna be released. one thing i learnd about ko players is they like to complain and even cry all the time but in the end they keep playin. right now there is alot drama about this server and some players request a new panel or what ever. everybody need to realise this project belongs to ko4life admins and its not made to be fine for everybody. they decide about it!

    and tbh private servers even die more faster then real usko servers and if a server with real security getting lunched it will get enough players. k2 screwd me and other players alot and even with all this pain i have been playin for years. it doesnt matter for me if ko4life gonna be release in a few days or never. if it going to be released i will have a look and might have fun. if not they is nothin missing and my life will go on
    yeah, nice logic... I think the same way..
    And those guys crying because server is not realease yet, that's cool go play your other private servers.. anyway you will just be free nps in cz.. we want some competition in this coming server ^_^

  11. #206
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    there is too much drama in this topic. if they get server and panel fixed the way they want to servers gonna be released. one thing i learnd about ko players is they like to complain and even cry all the time but in the end they keep playin. right now there is alot drama about this server and some players request a new panel or what ever. everybody need to realise this project belongs to ko4life admins and its not made to be fine for everybody. they decide about it!

    and tbh private servers even die more faster then real usko servers and if a server with real security getting lunched it will get enough players. k2 screwd me and other players alot and even with all this pain i have been playin for years. it doesnt matter for me if ko4life gonna be release in a few days or never. if it going to be released i will have a look and might have fun. if not they is nothin missing and my life will go on
    ya but in the meanwhile, the players that been waiting going to other servers, which are also good and fun, such as KI unko, lifeko and more... and if theyll be on top there im pretty sure that they wont come..

  12. #207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    139

    Default

    How long will it take till the server is up? I am asking because I don't want to read through 14 sites.

  13. #208
    Her0
    Guest

    Default

    nobody knows...

  14. #209
    Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    edana / netherlands
    Posts
    1,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    The only thing that has changed since then is the release date.
    not 100% true. they now also say that the server might not come up at all.

  15. #210
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iAbuseHell View Post
    not 100% true. they now also say that the server might not come up at all.
    U TAKE THAT BACK!


    Or little boys with epix ingrish skills come and pound u to death, with their superior intelligence. It fits well in a sock and it can be wielded as a club.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    02-19-2015, 05:04 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  3. Hits: 5
    03-23-2012, 09:12 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 04:40 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    01-14-2012, 05:58 AM
  6. Hits: 2
    12-09-2011, 04:47 PM
  7. Hits: 1
    03-27-2010, 07:48 AM
  8. Hits: 3
    03-27-2010, 06:48 AM
  9. Hits: 2
    03-27-2010, 02:19 AM
  10. Hits: 1
    03-26-2010, 08:52 PM
  11. Hits: 2
    03-26-2010, 07:02 PM
  12. Hits: 1
    03-26-2010, 06:51 PM
  13. Hits: 25
    03-26-2010, 06:42 PM
  14. Hits: 2
    03-26-2010, 06:40 PM
  15. Hits: 1
    03-26-2010, 06:36 PM
  16. Hits: 2
    03-26-2010, 06:33 PM
  17. Hits: 3
    03-26-2010, 06:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •