Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 244

KO4Life Server on hold

This is a discussion on KO4Life Server on hold within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by simontjeuh Stupid reason. Stop working on it cause they won't have profit? If you read the posts ...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Stupid reason.

    Stop working on it cause they won't have profit? If you read the posts concerning the money related side of the server. They clearly say that they don't want to make any profit at all. All the money that comes in and doesn't go to the server will be donated to charity.

    Nobody spoke of profit before, so no clue where you get that from.

    If you mean profit as in advantage and you only talking about the kopanel and not about the server. I disagree aswell. A secure ko panel will always have advantage over an insecure panel. When people get hacked you'd probably be the first one to complain about the insecure pannel being the reason.
    the profit i meant, wasn't profit by money, it was profit of players who will play

    with so many delays and stuff, the server lose many players, and we all know how an EXP server feels when there are no players online.... (c west)

  2. #92
    Senior Member orko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lima - Peru
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    possible to launch a diff panel then change?
    wow this sucks so meny people going to quit
    their will be people back obviously but come on dude?
    u guys couldn't give us a heads up befor time?!? u knew all this time their was a problem
    letting people get excited.. kinda just got our hopes down

    this really isnt a good start
    u guys are looking alot like k2
    and for u to not give us another date is terrible :S

    just speaking my mind now i gotta go be with girlfriend all weekend Thanks!!!
    Thats really, really sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipatos View Post
    Epic fail. He tries to make it sound like they will release a compleete new game. It obviously will be the exact same as other KO servers, apart from the configuration of expirience and drops and some PUS features, comeone, I'm pretty sure you already realised a week ago that you would fail releasing it at 27th of march, so please, don't start like SnoxdKO, bragging off and making up excuses for each delay and promissing new features, you'll only dig your hole deeper then it already is.
    Quote Originally Posted by elektriK View Post
    So let me get this straight. Devile, and his staff work for YOU guys to get a private server up that will eliminate all the BS that basically all of you went through on USKO and he gets ragged on cuz its not released on time? He is trying to provide you guys with a service, which you did not receive from K2 even though you paid a shitload for it. If he feels the server won't be secure without the Panel, well thats his call. Afterall, he is the one developing the project and its easy to critique from the outside looking in.
    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    we don't wanna wait for ever and don't know what were up against camatotz.

    What's the plan now? if you guys could just inform us a lil bit about this whole mess. would solve a lotta spam threads..
    wait forever... so dramatic...

    Like sum1 said before, most of the people complaining are just accounts registered in 2010 with less than 30 posts, if your gonna bitch about it dont hide in new accounts.

  3. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    120

    Default

    fawk it all

    this is just bullshit.
    gettin excuses with no details whatsoever.

    gl with server guys, ill be back in a month to see if there is finally some info which matters.

  4. #94
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elektriK View Post
    So let me get this straight. Devile, and his staff work for YOU guys to get a private server up that will eliminate all the BS that basically all of you went through on USKO and he gets ragged on cuz its not released on time? He is trying to provide you guys with a service, which you did not receive from K2 even though you paid a shitload for it. If he feels the server won't be secure without the Panel, well thats his call. Afterall, he is the one developing the project and its easy to critique from the outside looking in.

    He doesn't get paid to provide this service, like K2 does. He is doing it, because he wants to provide a legitimate entertaining gaming experience in KNIGHT ONLINE (Which is virtually impossible, might i add) and you guys are flaming him.

    Why would he want to continue the project, when he can't even get any gratitude and a bunch of people flaming him on his OWN forums.

    You all have the right to be dissapointed, just like he does because supposedly (We can't know 100%) his company failed to deliver.

    Oh and before you tell me that, it got delayed twice blah blah. Most of you have been receiving lies from K2 anywhere from 1-5 years, depending on how long you played. "Working to resolve the issue" anyone?

    But, give the guy a break, he is doing this for YOU after all.
    no one asked devile to put up a server, wether he gets paid or not, it was his idea and its stupid putting up a release date, why not just leave everyone in the dark as usual, hes putting a server up for us, yet he cant seem to get 3 - 4 people to post news on whats going on with the server... gratitude is not an option when people have been kept in the dark for so long, at least k2 posts news and actually stick to deadlines. at the end of the day it would be so much easier just to tell people the server wont be coming.

  5. #95
    GameOnAMigit
    Guest

    Default

    Seems as if they are always at work or sleeping and doing something too preoccupy themselves from actually wanting too do that UltiMat.

  6. #96
    shahin4o
    Guest

    Default

    i just LOLed ((:

  7. #97
    Senior Member :Blaster:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CZ
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Not that big deal, what to say... I am actually already used to delays, I kinda count with them everytime. Just keep the community informed and dont panic!

    Cheers

  8. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New York mofo
    Posts
    192

    Default

    well....when it comes out it comes out but pls go threw with it finish it dont half ass it... and not come out with server

  9. #99
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    no one asked devile to put up a server, wether he gets paid or not, it was his idea and its stupid putting up a release date, why not just leave everyone in the dark as usual, hes putting a server up for us, yet he cant seem to get 3 - 4 people to post news on whats going on with the server... gratitude is not an option when people have been kept in the dark for so long, at least k2 posts news and actually stick to deadlines. at the end of the day it would be so much easier just to tell people the server wont be coming.
    I've kept my mouth shut for the most part, but your idiotic post is just too much. The flaming is fine, people need to vent their frustration. But you flaming us based on fully incorrect information is something that just plain annoys me.

    No one asked us to put up a server? Get real, people have been asking KO4Life to make our own private server for YEARS.

    It was not Devile's plan to make the server. Some of the staff decided to start a server and Devile joined in later on request of those staff members.

    Leave everyone in the dark as usual? We've let all the players know everything we've known as we've known it. If there was anything TO update, we would. As proven by this very topic.

    You're dillusional if you think K2 follows their deadlines or even keep up to date news.

    Next time before you open your mouth get some correct information.

    Edit: Oh and FYI, we never 100% promised the server would be released on the 27th. We said that is the date we are aiming for assuming everything goes perfect with the panel, but there is still potential the server might get delayed. Guess what? Everything didn't go perfectly and there was a delay. You guys were warned, don't act like you weren't.
    Last edited by camaz0tz; 03-27-2010 at 02:36 PM.

  10. #100
    eskimobob235
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    no one asked devile to put up a server, wether he gets paid or not, it was his idea and its stupid putting up a release date, why not just leave everyone in the dark as usual, hes putting a server up for us, yet he cant seem to get 3 - 4 people to post news on whats going on with the server... gratitude is not an option when people have been kept in the dark for so long, at least k2 posts news and actually stick to deadlines. at the end of the day it would be so much easier just to tell people the server wont be coming.
    LOL, Are you serious....

  11. #101
    Senior Member orko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lima - Peru
    Posts
    733

    Default

    You should close this or it will turn into an unneeded flamefest.

  12. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    I've kept my mouth shut for the most part, but your idiotic post is just too much. The flaming is fine, people need to vent their frustration. But you flaming us based on fully incorrect information is something that just plain annoys me.

    No one asked us to put up a server? Get real, people have been asking KO4Life to make our own private server for YEARS.

    It was not Devile's plan to make the server. Some of the staff decided to start a server and Devile joined in later on request of those staff members.

    Leave everyone in the dark as usual? We've let all the players know everything we've known as we've known it. If there was anything TO update, we would. As proven by this very topic.

    You're dillusional if you think K2 follows their deadlines or even keep up to date news.

    Next time before you open your mouth get some correct information.

    Edit: Oh and FYI, we never 100% promised the server would be released on the 27th. We said that is the date we are aiming for assuming everything goes perfect with the panel, but there is still potential the server might get delayed. Guess what? Everything didn't go perfectly and there was a delay. You guys were warned, don't act like you weren't.
    Funny shit, gogo - pretend like all you did was fine, and bad players are bad. You kept players uninformed until the last day and you failed for a second time to launch the server. Those are facts and your bullshit will not change it.

  13. #103
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    You should close this or it will turn into an unneeded flamefest.
    It has been for quite a while. Way I see it is some people are very upset, as such this topic serves as a way for them to vent their anger.

    My post was only to correct some VERY incorrect statements toward Devile and our server. People can either believe it, or they can flame me for posting it(see post above). I don't really care which they do, it makes no difference to me or the situation.

  14. #104
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    That wasn't really flaming it was stating the facts

  15. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    It has been for quite a while. Way I see it is some people are very upset, as such this topic serves as a way for them to vent their anger.

    My post was only to correct some VERY incorrect statements toward Devile and our server. People can either believe it, or they can flame me for posting it(see post above). I don't really care which they do, it makes no difference to me or the situation.
    You said nothing was "guaranteed". Nothing was guaranteed on the first date that was put in which was January 23rd... but this date was set into place. I would honestly be more happy with auto registration and a release today then having to deal with false hope for a true date. If that's not to happen, then either Devile will probably give up, as I've seen in his post it doesn't seem like he has much faith in himself even though we believe in him, or it will be as empty as fuck if it gets released over the summer, as myself and probably most other people don't like the spend thier summers inside a house.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    02-19-2015, 05:04 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  3. Hits: 5
    03-23-2012, 09:12 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 04:40 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    01-14-2012, 05:58 AM
  6. Hits: 2
    12-09-2011, 04:47 PM
  7. Hits: 1
    03-27-2010, 07:48 AM
  8. Hits: 3
    03-27-2010, 06:48 AM
  9. Hits: 2
    03-27-2010, 02:19 AM
  10. Hits: 1
    03-26-2010, 08:52 PM
  11. Hits: 2
    03-26-2010, 07:02 PM
  12. Hits: 1
    03-26-2010, 06:51 PM
  13. Hits: 25
    03-26-2010, 06:42 PM
  14. Hits: 2
    03-26-2010, 06:40 PM
  15. Hits: 1
    03-26-2010, 06:36 PM
  16. Hits: 2
    03-26-2010, 06:33 PM
  17. Hits: 3
    03-26-2010, 06:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •