Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

List of ACTIVE Closed beta player

This is a discussion on List of ACTIVE Closed beta player within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Well, to trully test the security of the server.. is to have some1 from the outside to try hack the ...
Page: 6

Cool

Well, to trully test the security of the server.. is to have some1 from the outside to try hack the server in open beta?

Better get an experienced hacker to hack it during closed beta as hardly anyone plays it, so there will be no spamming on forums about server being down.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

We have had people testing all aspects of the server as well as people testing the game for us.

We have kept numbers small for various reason but mainly down to doing a professional job. Devile is now spending time in the game and on the server as it is now at the stage where he can make a massive impact. Don't worry the techincal staff are all professionals that were carefully selected. I have been doing my bit in PR and working with everyone.

It's a shame I will most likely miss the next few weeks but I must look after my health and there are others who are taking the pressure off me. Also to add I think you will find in this project that the staff trust each other 100% and with us not making a profit out of this we can no worries of curroption and greed.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    We have had people testing all aspects of the server as well as people testing the game for us.

We have kept numbers small for various reason but mainly down to doing a professional job. Devile is now spending time in the game and on the server as it is now at the stage where he can make a massive impact. Don't worry the techincal staff are all professionals that were carefully selected. I have been doing my bit in PR and working with everyone.

It's a shame I will most likely miss the next few weeks but I must look after my health and there are others who are taking the pressure off me. Also to add I think you will find in this project that the staff trust each other 100% and with us not making a profit out of this we can no worries of curroption and greed.
    Take the pressure off from FT Mobs 1 hitting them >.<
    So...did VR spawned? i got tired of waiting lying dead

anyways... Health should be your top priority

In terms of security, we are more than welcome to receive any information related to it. PM me here or any of the GMs about duping methods, hacks, cracks, server attacks, etc.

kibal

In this ko is ctrl minor enabled?.

Quote Originally Posted by kibal View Post
    In this ko is ctrl minor enabled?.
    atm ctrl minor is working

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456